Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And there's no such thing as 100% safe sex.

My friend took Sexual Education as an elective this year' date=' and I was flipping through his health textbook, and here is some interesting information.

A male condom works roughly 98.5% of the time.

A female condom works roughly 97% of the time.

That means, when using both a male and female condom, there is less than 1% chance of having both failing and resulting in the female becoming pregnant.

But, 99% does not equal 100%.

[/quote']

Therefore, I still win.

People aren't mature enough to handle the words "sex"' date=' "penis", and "vagina" without bursting out into laughter.

Morons.

[/quote']

OMG don't please don't dark....

ok this relates... I have Animal Science this year and she's gonna talk about the Reproductive system of a cow and she doesn't use slang.... I prefer Slang.... Last Year I had the same teacher and she talked about it... i didn't take notes... I DON'T feel comfrontable talking about it with anyone in person except for Mako and even with him I blush heavily...

So FYI Dark I don't laugh I blush... when Sex is mentioned.. in person, on the computer it's fine but in person i will blush

And there's no such thing as 100% safe sex.

My friend took Sexual Education as an elective this year' date=' and I was flipping through his health textbook, and here is some interesting information.

A male condom works roughly 98.5% of the time.

A female condom works roughly 97% of the time.

That means, when using both a male and female condom, there is less than 1% chance of having both failing and resulting in the female becoming pregnant.

But, 99% does not equal 100%.

[/quote']

Therefore, I still win.

Yes, you still win. For now. Once they invent a 100% safe sex condom, then you'll lose.

*facepalm*

If the 98.5% calculation took the variable of how many people wear condoms, it would be 40%.

Condom's fail rates are assuming everyone wears a condom. Meaning, if you wear a condom, 98.5% chance sperm won't get into the women. If you don't wear a condom (and don't take other measures to prevent sperm from entering), it's a 100% fail rate.

i know that.... sorta....

but i get what you're saying....

And i know the percentage rate I took health class.... but if you are abstanace(I killed the work again my bad -.-;) you don't have to worry about it.... but once the hormones kick in and the lust starts streaming you can't help what you want.... >.< But all in all Condoms good no condoms bad...

They'll never invent a truely 100% safe condom..... cuz most of the time guys don't wear them.... just because they say it pulls their pubic hair (My b/f said it) they need to get over it' date=' big deal girls go through worse... So i doubt it'll ever happen...

[/quote']

Tell him to shave.

Ha... He wouldn't listen to me

People aren't mature enough to handle the words "sex"' date=' "penis", and "vagina" without bursting out into laughter.

Morons.

[/quote']

ROFLOLHAHAHAAHAHAAHCOPTER

You said 'bursting' xD

You see he was right.... =o

Dark's magical...

Zeroshot you said Copter? =D

Update since i haven't did one: Mako and I kissed this morning.... <3

He won't keep his hands off...but me no mind =3

............wow hunter wat did she do

She was susposed to be my girlfriend' date=' but she treated me like I wasn't even there. Like she didn't want to be around me, but she told my cousin that she really liked me. Oh well, I dont play around.

She was in a jabroniy azz mood... prolly wouldn't talk to him with out finding some problem and he broke up with her...

you actually got close. O.o

My best friend got dumped by her boyfriend about a week ago, and I really liked her.

Me, being the best friend 'coped' with her and was waiting until she got over her last boyfriend before asking her out.

Today she told me she hooked up with an assface, now they're gonna date and sheet.

Zeroshot is sad, make me feel better.

My best friend got dumped by her boyfriend about a week ago' date=' and I really liked her.

Me, being the best friend 'coped' with her and was waiting until she got over her last boyfriend before asking her out.

Today she told me she hooked up with an assface, now they're gonna date and s***.

Zeroshot is sad, make me feel better.

[/quote']

Looks like you need a bro-hug.

untitledghh.JPGuntitledghgfhhghjgh.JPG

Update. I talked to her today. It was so easy that in this rate' date=' If I can get her over to this side I'll be in bed with her in a month.

[/quote']

Because the goal in a relationship is to get laid, amirite?

Nah, I'm just saying ya know. But anyway I have to get her to see the light instead of the other side.

Update. I talked to her today. It was so easy that in this rate' date=' If I can get her over to this side I'll be in bed with her in a month.

[/quote']

Nah, I'm just saying ya know. But anyway I have to get her to see the light instead of the other side.

Your stupidity astounds me.

[/quote']

What stupidity? I am freaking awesome. Anyway she really is a lesbian so I can finally test something I've been thinking of for a while.

She does seem like she would be all for me if she weren't a les though.

This thread should be stickied because I have already told too much about myself here.

[/quote']

What stupidity? I am freaking awesome. Anyway she really is a lesbian so I can finally test something I've been thinking of for a while.

This thread should be stickied because I have already told too much about myself here.

[/quote']

Let me guess, You don't think I can pull it off right? I bet you a rep I can.

Archived