Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now the worst has happened to me just now

because of OMGAKITTY & dark i ended up drawing anger again and i started smashing things and burning out and scratching my eye out so for the last time

i'm gay

hikari is a NOT A REAL GIRL

i like to jack-off (not edited)

and i don't have power on youtube because of my "friends" are just stalkers and my videos suck and i'm a perverted 13 year old boy who plays excessive amounts of hentai games and my mom knows. and I am f***ed up

Anyway' date=' I'm quite close to asking her out. We even talked about my penis today ;D

[/quote']

Whoa, back the funk up. Hikari's my girl.

I broke up with Kayla. She was pissing me off.

All that trouble and you break-up with her over a little mood swing?

What trouble? She was the girl I hooked up with. lmao. She wasn't treating me right' date=' so I told her I was done.

[/quote']

Good luck with relationships... All girls piss you off at some point. It's unavoidable.

What trouble? She was the girl I hooked up with. lmao. She wasn't treating me right' date=' so I told her I was done.

[/quote']

Good luck with relationships... All girls piss you off at some point. It's unavoidable.

=D yep yep that's true I can piss any guy I want to off easily... but Mako I have to work at.... he never gets mad...but he's cuter when he's not mad... and he's scary when he's mad.... and truth all girls are gonna be in a pissy mood during a month get used to it.... My pissy moods usually are violent and all...... but whatever.... anyway good lucky Princey...if ya find one girl who's not gonna be a jabroni at least once a month let us know.. cuz she's not really a girl then she'd be called a transexual.... =3 Gosh that's a fun word Transexual... xD

[/quote']

=D yep yep that's true I can piss any guy I want to off easily... but Mako I have to work at.... he never gets mad...but he's cuter when he's not mad... and he's scary when he's mad.... and truth all girls are gonna be in a pissy mood during a month get used to it.... My pissy moods usually are violent and all...... but whatever.... anyway good lucky Princey...if ya find one girl who's not gonna be a b**** at least once a month let us know.. cuz she's not really a girl then she'd be called a transexual.... =3 Gosh that's a fun word Transexual... xD

I don't get mad easily, either. Though, there's just little things that my girlfriend does that gets under my skin. No one's perfect all the time, though. Everyone that's in a relationship pisses their significant other off at one point. Everyone has their moments where they don't treat their significant other right. That's just human nature. But, if both people in the relationship truly care about each other, they just apologize and move on.

[/quote']

=D yep yep that's true I can piss any guy I want to off easily... but Mako I have to work at.... he never gets mad...but he's cuter when he's not mad... and he's scary when he's mad.... and truth all girls are gonna be in a pissy mood during a month get used to it.... My pissy moods usually are violent and all...... but whatever.... anyway good lucky Princey...if ya find one girl who's not gonna be a b**** at least once a month let us know.. cuz she's not really a girl then she'd be called a transexual.... =3 Gosh that's a fun word Transexual... xD

I don't get mad easily, either. Though, there's just little things that my girlfriend does that gets under my skin. No one's perfect all the time, though. Everyone that's in a relationship pisses their significant other off at one point. Everyone has their moments where they don't treat their significant other right. That's just human nature. But, if both people in the relationship truly care about each other, they just apologize and move on.

@ the bold: Me and Mako do this all the time... like when I liked another guy.. he was mad but I reassured him that no one would ever have my heart and then i appoligized and he did too and we kissed and moved on.....

[/quote']

@ the bold: Me and Mako do this all the time... like when I liked another guy.. he was mad but I reassured him that no one would ever have my heart and then i appoligized and he did too and we kissed and moved on.....

Me and my girlfriend bicker all the time. One of us usually says something stupid and then we get mad at each other. But, we love each other so we end up apologizing like 20 minutes later.

[/quote']

Me and my girlfriend bicker all the time. One of us usually says something stupid and then we get mad at each other. But, we love each other so we end up apologizing like 20 minutes later.

yeah me and Mako get in tiny disputes over lovey dovey stuff.. i always win...cuz I glare and I own him =P no he just knows not to argue with me... and all... But seriously we've had alot of times where we just forget.. it's all the major stuff... but it takes me like 2 hours to calm down... that's why it's not good if i get mad... =/ but i'm working on it... =3

............wow hunter wat did she do

She was in a jabroniy azz mood... prolly wouldn't talk to him with out finding some problem and he broke up with her...

[spoiler=Massive quote is massive]

[/quote']

yeah me and Mako get in tiny disputes over lovey dovey stuff.. i always win...cuz I glare and I own him =P no he just knows not to argue with me... and all... But seriously we've had alot of times where we just forget.. it's all the major stuff... but it takes me like 2 hours to calm down... that's why it's not good if i get mad... =/ but i'm working on it... =3

My girlfriend takes awhile to calm down too. I take about five minutes to calm down. We're both stubborn people so we tend to bicker ALL THE TIME. xD

=o Same with my relationship Soror lol...

But since his friends don't like us "fighting" as they call it so we don't as much... but disputes in the mornings privately is our own secret.. =D

I don't consider it fighting... A fight to me is a HUUUGE argument where one of you leaves the room and whatnot. In the 2 1/2 years we've been together, I think we've only ever been in 2 fights. Countless petty arguments though. xD

But since his friends don't like us "fighting" as they call it so we don't as much... but disputes in the mornings privately is our own secret.. =D

I don't consider it fighting... A fight to me is a HUUUGE argument where one of you leaves the room and whatnot. In the 2 1/2 years we've been together' date=' I think we've only ever been in 2 fights. Countless petty arguments though. xD

[/quote']

lolz wow my 1 year anniversery (sorry if i killed the spelling of the word) is coming up in October the 26... And my b-day is like 8 or 9 days after it... so I'll get an awesome present.... Mako said it i'd like it... but i like anything from him.... but he won't tell me... xD and I'ma have to get the money i have saved up and buy him something.... i have no idea what he wants.. though I'll find out between here and April. But April is when some books come out and i want them.... D= I might get him a book X3 lolz.... I'll figure it out... And is it bad if me and my b/f have Sex... we're planning on it soon... I'll prolly be 16 and he'll be either 17 or 18... if we don't wait... but if we wait we'll be married.... but i don't think it'll wait.. >.<

I don't consider it fighting... A fight to me is a HUUUGE argument where one of you leaves the room and whatnot. In the 2 1/2 years we've been together' date=' I think we've only ever been in 2 fights. Countless petty arguments though. xD

[/quote']

lolz wow my 1 year anniversery (sorry if i killed the spelling of the word) is coming up in October the 26... And my b-day is like 8 or 9 days after it... so I'll get an awesome present.... Mako said it i'd like it... but i like anything from him.... but he won't tell me... xD and I'ma have to get the money i have saved up and buy him something.... i have no idea what he wants.. though I'll find out between here and April. But April is when some books come out and i want them.... D= I might get him a book X3 lolz.... I'll figure it out... And is it bad if me and my b/f have Sex... we're planning on it soon... I'll prolly be 16 and he'll be either 17 or 18... if we don't wait... but if we wait we'll be married.... but i don't think it'll wait.. >.<

It's not bad unless you have any doubts about it... I wouldn't rush it either though. Just wait for the right time. It's hard to explain when exactly is the "right time", but when the time is right, you'll know. How long have you two known each other?

I knew my girlfriend for over two years, and had been dating her for about six months before we first did that. To me, it's all about trust and love. I was best friends with her for over two years before we started dating, so I trusted her with my life. I knew what she was like and she wouldn't just do that to be able to say she's had sex. IDK. I guess if you two feel that you're truly ready, go for it.

[/quote']

It's not bad unless you have any doubts about it... I wouldn't rush it either though. Just wait for the right time. It's hard to explain when exactly is the "right time", but when the time is right, you'll know. How long have you two known each other?

I knew my girlfriend for over two years, and had been dating her for about six months before we first did that. To me, it's all about trust and love. I was best friends with her for over two years before we started dating, so I trusted her with my life. I knew what she was like and she wouldn't just do that to be able to say she's had sex. IDK. I guess if you two feel that you're truly ready, go for it.

We both know..... But the way things are we both want it.... I'm serious

And i know him very well.... I've known him for awhile 4 years? maybe... Idk...

and we like both fell in love at the same time... we can't explain it... but.... it was like falling fast.. it took me just one day... and I loved him... and I trust him with my life... he trusts me with his.... and we'd both die for one another..... so... i thin we're ready... but I'll make him wait if it sees fit..

[/quote']

We both know..... But the way things are we both want it.... I'm serious

And i know him very well.... I've known him for awhile 4 years? maybe... Idk...

and we like both fell in love at the same time... we can't explain it... but.... it was like falling fast.. it took me just one day... and I loved him... and I trust him with my life... he trusts me with his.... and we'd both die for one another..... so... i thin we're ready... but I'll make him wait if it sees fit..

You should sit down and discuss it with him. Because as corny as it sounds, it's a gift that you can only give to ONE person. Which is why you can't rush into it because you don't want to look back one day and regret it... But, like I said. If you two feel that you're ready, go for it. No one can make this decision for you. It's something you two have to decide on your own.

[/quote']

:/

The brain doesn't fully mature until around 23, I believe. When you're a teenager, its always going to "feel right".

And there's no such thing as 100% safe sex. If you're going to have sex, I think you should be ready for any consequences of your actions.

[/quote']

The brain doesn't fully mature until around 23, I believe. When you're a teenager, its always going to "feel right".

And there's no such thing as 100% safe sex. If you're going to have sex, I think you should be ready for any consequences of your actions.

This is why me and my girlfriend practically stopped. Before, we didn't think anything of it. But, then we came to the conclusion that we should probably stop. Neither of us are ready to deal with the consequences.

[/quote']

This is why me and my girlfriend practically stopped. Before, we didn't think anything of it. But, then we came to the conclusion that we should probably stop. Neither of us are ready to deal with the consequences.

I know the consequence.. I could get pregnant.... Which would be ultimate suicide for me since i do not like babies nor do i ever want one of the stupid crying annoying things.. >=/

If we ever do have Sex i'll make sure we're careful... if not i can live without sex.... it won't bother me any

And there's no such thing as 100% safe sex.

My friend took Sexual Education as an elective this year, and I was flipping through his health textbook, and here is some interesting information.

A male condom works roughly 98.5% of the time.

A female condom works roughly 97% of the time.

That means, when using both a male and female condom, there is less than 1% chance of having both failing and resulting in the female becoming pregnant.

But, 99% does not equal 100%.

uh-huh and I've had health class 3 times and each time i have passed with a 99.... Idk what the School people were thinking... my teacher was a male coach all 3 times First one talked about sex, second one talked about it alittle, 3rd one hardly talked about it.... =3

I got lucky

Archived