Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Well' date=' I like this girl who I know. We both know eachother very well, and we have since we were little kids. We were never childhood friends so don't start that crap. We both play Trumpet in the Jazz Band. My friend told me she liked me so that's good. Oh, and she's nice. And hot. Not a b**** at all. What do I do?

[/quote']

If anime has taught me anything, its that you two will eventually hook up, but not before a super shy girl confesses to you, a super strong independent girl falls for you, and the school idol takes a liking towards you for some reason.

You will then go through various (and often hilarious) misunderstandings, until you finally hook up. But this won't deter the other girls, who will chase you for the rest of their lives. Soon after you two hook up, the mysterious and good looking transfer student with some sort of shadowy past that connects him to your girl will show up, and the jealousy issues will begin. But don't worry, at the very end, you two will get your happy ending.

Fortunately, anime reflects real life 100% of the time.

On a side note, OMGAKITTY has been watching too much Anime recently.

Not really. Every school/relationship anime/manga follows the same basic outline with the same archetypes.

And I have been anime free since 2009. So there.

Why would real-life schools follow the same plotline (or general plotline) of an Anime? It's not like there are actual Japanese girls with tails and bunny ears (total assumption).

You've been Anime free, but have you been Hentai free or Manga free?

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well' date=' I like this girl who I know. We both know eachother very well, and we have since we were little kids. We were never childhood friends so don't start that crap. We both play Trumpet in the Jazz Band. My friend told me she liked me so that's good. Oh, and she's nice. And hot. Not a b**** at all. What do I do?

[/quote']

If anime has taught me anything, its that you two will eventually hook up, but not before a super shy girl confesses to you, a super strong independent girl falls for you, and the school idol takes a liking towards you for some reason.

You will then go through various (and often hilarious) misunderstandings, until you finally hook up. But this won't deter the other girls, who will chase you for the rest of their lives. Soon after you two hook up, the mysterious and good looking transfer student with some sort of shadowy past that connects him to your girl will show up, and the jealousy issues will begin. But don't worry, at the very end, you two will get your happy ending.

Fortunately, anime reflects real life 100% of the time.

On a side note, OMGAKITTY has been watching too much Anime recently.

Not really. Every school/relationship anime/manga follows the same basic outline with the same archetypes.

And I have been anime free since 2009. So there.

Why would real-life schools follow the same plotline (or general plotline) of an Anime? It's not like there are actual Japanese girls with tails and bunny ears (total assumption).

You've been Anime free, but have you been Hentai free or Manga free?

Reread my post pl0x. I said all the [school relationship genre] anime/manga follow same plot.

And you should seriously go actually watch an anime before professing it stupid and hating it. The last time I saw bunny ears in an anime, it was mocking that stereotype.

EDIT: And to stay on topic...uh, I still have a girlfriend. Yup.

[/quote']

what the funk man my near death story isn't interesting? c'mon somebody talk about me

so if you know a girl very well then don't come out with it right away just wait and sweet talk her until she starts blushing because of something funny ya did

i want to have intercourse with you realations intercourse with you you you

ok now is there a shorter word for intercourse

It's not called "intercourse", per se, but called "sexual intercourse". This has been shortened to "sex".

If you did not know this prior to my post, let me point and laugh at you.

It's not called "intercourse"' date=' per se, but called "sexual intercourse". This has been shortened to "sex".

[/quote']

He got me there but I just say Intercourse.. meh it's not like not saying the Sexual part is a bad thing...

It's not called "intercourse"' date=' per se, but called "sexual intercourse". This has been shortened to "sex".

[/quote']

He got me there but I just say Intercourse.. meh it's not like not saying the Sexual part is a bad thing...

It's a partly shortened form, but intercourse can mean quite a lot of different things (but context also cuts out some other possibilities). Sexual intercourse is more specific, so people know 100% what you are talking about.

O.o? WTF is this?

yeah there is it's called Sex it's 3 letters....

but intercourse is funner to say..

damn it again!

i just spent this whole morning playing every game in the “meet n' f---” series on newgrounds and i was feeling a whole lot better but then this happens

nobody wants to talk about my first kiss

i'm getting insulted on twitter

and ah f*** it

[/quote']

It's a partly shortened form, but intercourse can mean quite a lot of different things (but context also cuts out some other possibilities). Sexual intercourse is more specific, so people know 100% what you are talking about.

Or you can just call it sex. *shrug*

[/quote']

Sex also refers to a more formal term for gender.

Sorry if I am being too technical. Long-ass day at school.

[/quote']

This is true, but in today's world it's mainly used to describe... Well... THAT.

[/quote']

Dark, trust me yes you could be right on the dot with the pronoucing but this is the Offical Relationship Thread... what other kind of Intercourse would be discussed here.... and plus all my friends know what i talk about when i say Sex and or Intercourse.... so... there is really not need to go into a indept comversation about it

I PLAYED SOME GAMES IN THE “MEET N' F----” SERIES ON NEWGROUNDS WHERE YOU HAD TO TALK TO GET INTERCOURSE

THERE CAN Y'ALL HEAR ME NOW?

We can hear you. You're just uninteresting and most of us either don't really care what you have to say or don't feel like talking about something that sounds like a hentai game.

IT'S NOT A HENTAI GAME. IT'S A DATING SIM WHERE YOU GET TO HAVE INTERCOURSE WITH THE WOMEN. IN ONE OF THE GAMES YOU GET TO BE A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT WHO HAS A CRUSH ON THE VERY SEXY & BUSTY FRENCH CLASS TEACHER AND YA GOTTA SWEET TALK HER UNTIL YOU GET INTERCOURSE AND THEN JIZZ

I PLAYED SOME GAMES IN THE “MEET N' F----” SERIES ON NEWGROUNDS WHERE YOU HAD TO TALK TO GET INTERCOURSE

We can hear you. You're just uninteresting and most of us either don't really care what you have to say or don't feel like talking about something that sounds like a hentai game.

IT'S NOT A HENTAI GAME. IT'S A DATING SIM WHERE YOU GET TO HAVE INTERCOURSE WITH THE WOMEN. IN ONE OF THE GAMES YOU GET TO BE A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT WHO HAS A CRUSH ON THE VERY SEXY & BUSTY FRENCH CLASS TEACHER AND YA GOTTA SWEET TALK HER UNTIL YOU GET INTERCOURSE AND THEN JIZZ

*Shakes head*

Does your mother know about these games?

And I wouldn't go around telling people that you play these games. Especially girls. Unless you ENJOY being single.

*Shakes head*

And I wouldn't go around telling people that you play these games. Especially girls. Unless you ENJOY being single.

my mom says that i play those kinds of games to not look like a [no i'm not saying it] plus my first flash on newgrounds is most likely gonna be a sailor moon hentai story flash

*Shakes head*

my mom says that i play those kinds of games to not look like a [no i'm not saying it] plus my first flash on newgrounds is most likely gonna be a sailor moon hentai story flash

So you play games where you can have sexual intercourse with virtual women because you are hiding the fact/in denial that you are gay?

Archived