Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first kiss was in pre K. I was a G.

My first kiss was like 1st grade...

My first kiss with tongue was in 6th grade with some girl I don't know. It was during a game of spin the bottle... How corny.

Thats kinky. o.o

Keep in mind' date=' that it was a christian pre k too. xD

[/quote']

xD SINNER!

luckys i didnt get kissed till i was in like 7th grade T-T

My first kiss with tongue was in 6th grade with some girl I don't know. It was during a game of spin the bottle... How corny.

Thats kinky. o.o

[/quote']

xD SINNER!

lucky b****ds I didn't get kissed til this year >.<

Thats kinky. o.o

[/quote']

xD SINNER!

Eh. It's not all it's cracked up to be.

As corny and gay as it sounds, I wish I would have waited until me and my GF started going out for my first kiss. Just seems more meaningful. I couldn't even tell you the name of the girl I first kissed. Or the girls I kissed over the span of 6th - 8th grade for that matter. xD

Thats kinky. o.o

[/quote']

xD SINNER!

As corny and gay as it sounds, I wish I would have waited until me and my GF started going out for my first kiss. Just seems more meaningful. I couldn't even tell you the name of the girl I first kissed. Or the girls I kissed over the span of 6th - 8th grade for that matter. xD

Yeah ha my b/f and I actually share a meaningful kiss full of love.. =P

then i blush alot Dx and he doesn't...

then i get embarrassed and blush more and he thinks it's cute -.-

Thats kinky. o.o

[/quote']

xD SINNER!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Thats kinky. o.o

[/quote']

xD SINNER!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

>.> say nothing or I'll kill you Princess boy....(^^ not really)

it's not cute i don't like blushing but i can't help it..

x.x he makes me.... with his cute hair.. loving eyes... wonderful touch... *shudders*

>=) and he's all MINE!!!! muhahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Thats kinky. o.o

[/quote']

xD SINNER!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

>.> say nothing or I'll kill you Princess boy....(^^ not really)

it's not cute i don't like blushing but i can't help it..

x.x he makes me.... with his cute hair.. loving eyes... wonderful touch... *shudders*

>=) and he's all MINE!!!! muhahahahahahaha!!!!!!

okay okay i dont want him i dont even know eather of you even if i did im taken but i just think blushing is cute

I'm 13 and I have not had a relationship or have been kissed. And I'm not nerdy or any of that s***.

ahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahaahahahah OMG im laughing so hard im crying ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm 13 and I have not had a relationship or have been kissed. And I'm not nerdy or any of that s***.

What?

Oh don't worry... wait til you get 15 or 16 anyway.. having a relationship when you're young is like stressful.... wait til it actually means something

I get pissed all the time when my friends use Guys.... I don't care that I'm talking about them but they use guys and then dump then cuz they are 'Uninterested' in them anymore... it pisses me off real good... but i say nothing....

What?

Oh don't worry... wait til you get 15 or 16 anyway.. having a relationship when you're young is like stressful.... wait til it actually means something

I get pissed all the time when my friends use Guys.... I don't care that I'm talking about them but they use guys and then dump then cuz they are 'Uninterested' in them anymore... it pisses me off real good... but i say nothing....

i know how that feels T-T it feels bad T-T but now im better i just hope my new one lasts

does anybody care about my first kiss story?

um not really...

it's simple..

She leaned up (or down if she was talker than you) and you leaned up' date=' your lips met.. [/end of story']

=D

no there's more then that

i was 6 at the time

i was staying with the white side of my family for a few days and my teenage uncle came back from school with his girlfriend and i was playing some super mario bros. 2 (which i sucked at at the time) and my uncle went to go get something from his room then his girlfriend sat on the couch with me and then she said i was “cute” and then she offered me a kiss (what i didn't know was that she was gonna french it) so i accepted then it was all thoune from there until my uncle caught me kissing his girlfriend then he got mad and started choking me but after 5-6 seconds he stopped because he would never hurt me because he thaught me lots of things and he knew that i didn't know right from wrong so he just forgot about it and told me never to mess with other guys girlfriends

Well, I like this girl who I know. We both know eachother very well, and we have since we were little kids. We were never childhood friends so don't start that crap. We both play Trumpet in the Jazz Band. My friend told me she liked me so that's good. Oh, and she's nice. And hot. Not a jabroni at all. What do I do?

Well' date=' I like this girl who I know. We both know eachother very well, and we have since we were little kids. We were never childhood friends so don't start that crap. We both play Trumpet in the Jazz Band. My friend told me she liked me so that's good. Oh, and she's nice. And hot. Not a b**** at all. What do I do?

[/quote']

The thing thats on your mind but youre looking for approval in this thread to do.

I think its obvious You like+She Like= <3?

Well' date=' I like this girl who I know. We both know eachother very well, and we have since we were little kids. We were never childhood friends so don't start that crap. We both play Trumpet in the Jazz Band. My friend told me she liked me so that's good. Oh, and she's nice. And hot. Not a b**** at all. What do I do?

[/quote']

Be brave. Ask her out.

Unfortunately, in this society that duty almost always falls onto the males. Wrong as this may be, it is the way it is, so you might want to go for it before you lose your chance.

@Kitty: 99% of relationships are meaningless even at 15-16. It's not that it's impossible, just damned rare.

[/quote']

If anime has taught me anything, its that you two will eventually hook up, but not before a super shy girl confesses to you, a super strong independent girl falls for you, and the school idol takes a liking towards you for some reason.

You will then go through various (and often hilarious) misunderstandings, until you finally hook up. But this won't deter the other girls, who will chase you for the rest of their lives. Soon after you two hook up, the mysterious and good looking transfer student with some sort of shadowy past that connects him to your girl will show up, and the jealousy issues will begin. But don't worry, at the very end, you two will get your happy ending.

[/quote']

If anime has taught me anything, its that you two will eventually hook up, but not before a super shy girl confesses to you, a super strong independent girl falls for you, and the school idol takes a liking towards you for some reason.

You will then go through various (and often hilarious) misunderstandings, until you finally hook up. But this won't deter the other girls, who will chase you for the rest of their lives. Soon after you two hook up, the mysterious and good looking transfer student with some sort of shadowy past that connects him to your girl will show up, and the jealousy issues will begin. But don't worry, at the very end, you two will get your happy ending.

Unfortunatley, Anime isn't real life, not in the slightest.

On a side note, OMGAKITTY has been watching too much Anime recently.

[/quote']

Fortunately, anime reflects real life 100% of the time.

On a side note, OMGAKITTY has been watching too much Anime recently.

Not really. Every school/relationship anime/manga follows the same basic outline with the same archetypes.

And I have been anime free since 2009. So there.

Archived