Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*sigh* i have a bad feeling that this week will affect my realtionship... I'm in a pissy mood and I want to stay away from Mako but he won't stay away from me so I'll snip at him feel bad go into depression and drink a case of mountain dew to drown my sorrows... =( i need a hug

*sigh* i have a bad feeling that this week will affect my realtionship... I'm in a pissy mood and I want to stay away from Mako but he won't stay away from me so I'll snip at him feel bad go into depression and drink a case of mountain dew to drown my sorrows... =( i need a hug

Just let him know about your mood. If he's truly a good boyfriend he'll understand. My girlfriend has insane mood swings. When she's in a bad mood for a few days, she just lets me know.

So I think you should just sit him down for like five minutes and just explain your bad mood to him. That way when, and if, you freak out on him, he knows not to take it too personally. It could really help in the long run.

Just let him know about your mood. If he's truly a good boyfriend he'll understand. My girlfriend has insane mood swings. When she's in a bad mood for a few days' date=' she just lets me know.

So I think you should just sit him down for like five minutes and just explain your bad mood to him. That way when, and if, you freak out on him, he knows not to take it too personally. It could really help in the long run.

[/quote']

He knows i get like this once a month... =/

It starts and lasts about a week... depression will set in soon...

As long as he is not an idiot (no offense)' date=' he should understand when you tell him it's "this time of the month".

[/quote']

he knows that too... and when i want him to stay away from me... he won't.... and I don't wanna snip at him but he won't stay away..... It just makes me feel really bad..

As long as he is not an idiot (no offense)' date=' he should understand when you tell him it's "this time of the month".

[/quote']

he knows that too... and when i want him to stay away from me... he won't.... and I don't wanna snip at him but he won't stay away..... It just makes me feel really bad..

I think he wants for you to get mad at him. Otherwise he wouldn't be so stupid. :/

[/quote']

I think he wants for you to get mad at him. Otherwise he wouldn't be so stupid. :/

I don't see why.. he says it hurt him

I snip and then leave because i become depressed

He gets all sad and stuff...and starts writing me notes/pming me...

I ignore him cuz I'm depressed

He gets depressed

goes on for about a week...

We both have mushy "I'm sorry" Scenes.... and bingo problem fixed....

then it's like a repeat the next month..... it's really stupid.. i blame myself... and if i could I'd disappear for the whole week

While it's possible that he simply cares enough about you to find that it's worth it to suffer your moodiness to be with you, it wouldn't follow that he would then be hurt by your snippy remarks.

@Zackthehedgehognerd: Cool story bra. While I hope your date went well, the use of double-genders has me a bit freaked. Tranny? Not that there's anything inherently wrong withthat, it's just highly unusual. ;)

@Dark, Metal-Lord, Haris: I'm detecting the beginnings of a major gay saix orgy. I am SO (not) in!

hes bout right^

kitty...

*kiss*

my love i make u angree

cos its better than sorrow.....

and if i could piss u off for the whole week ud feel no sorrow...

but ill stop i c now it accualy makes it worse...

*kiss*

dont ever push me away that hurts worse than u snaping on me.....

so dont push me away or get depressed when u snap....plz

10 threats to keep a guy away

10. mess with me this week and supersepiroth will break all your bones

9. i'll force you to watch 2 girls 1 cup for one hour

8. i'll get a guy to jailrape you

7. caramelidansen

6. stay away or i'll f×××ing kill you

5. you son of a jabroni gay luigi

4. jay leno will destroy you

3. master chief is a woman

2. leave me alone or else you will die

1. (just kick him in the nuts)

I lol'd so freaking hard

...Still lol'ing

LOL

7. caramelidansen

Ok' date=' legitimate threat.[/b']

5. you son of a b**** gay luigi

Back to lol'ing.

This is just stupid.

....idiot.

Moar idiot

That is never the answer. Never.

I lol'd so freaking hard

no really i will do that if somebody wants me to fight

...Still lol'ing

i've seen it and i'm not grossed out

LOL

no dude wants that

7. caramelidansen

Ok' date=' legitimate threat.[/b']

i'm still sick of that song

that would scare anybody

5. you son of a b**** gay luigi

Back to lol'ing.

yell like the tourettes guy

This is just stupid.

jay leno's chin will destroy you

....idiot.

nobody has seen his face so spead this lie about master chief

Moar idiot

“join me link and i will make you face the greatest in corridai or else you will DIE”

That is never the answer. Never.

my mom kicked me in the nuts after i locked the wii

Archived