Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Guise' date=' i iz srs.

[/quote']

go up to the girl you like, do hindu squats and say "I really need a girlfriend" looking at the sky. bonus points if you have a boner

Go up to a girl and say' date=' "hey beautiful, why don't you [b']come[/b] over to my place tonight?"

You have to emphasize the "come" so she knows you're full of wit and manliness.

i lol'd hard

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or you could just rape them. That always works.

yes then you get caught' date=' thrown in jail and raped by a larger inmate and no body will help you

[/quote']

what if someone likes that kind of thing?

then they should tell someone.... I rather think Rape Fantasies are kinda interesting... it sounds torturous

No' date=' not at all.

If you rape a girl, they don't have any say in it, so it will work 100% of the time.

[/quote']

What if she has mace... Or a gun? o.O;

1. If you're going to rape someone while they still retain motor skills, you better damn sure have some sort of weapon out before you approach them.

2. Roofies, ftw.

But rape is bad. Very very bad. And stuff.

Or you could just rape them. That always works.

yes then you get caught' date=' thrown in jail and raped by a larger inmate and no body will help you

[/quote']

what if someone likes that kind of thing?

then they should tell someone.... I rather think Rape Fantasies are kinda interesting... it sounds torturous

i will some times have those fantasies but they end when my mom walks in

Rape is the only surefire way you can get a girl.

And rapers usually carry styrofoam to apphixiate (sp?) the person.

Does this "rape" work on guys too?

A guy can rape a girl.

A guy can rape a guy (I think).

A girl can rape a girl.

But I don't think a girl can rape a guy.

I'm pretty sure rape doesn't "get you a girl." If anything' date=' it only gets you sex.

Also. Asphyxiate.* Rapists.*

[/quote']

That's what I meant. It obviously won't get you a date. I didn't intend that.

Does this "rape" work on guys too?

A guy can rape a girl.

A guy can rape a guy (I think).

A girl can rape a girl.

But I don't think a girl can rape a guy.

I'm pretty sure rape doesn't "get you a girl." If anything' date=' it only gets you sex.

Also. Asphyxiate.* Rapists.*

[/quote']

That's what I meant. It obviously won't get you a date. I didn't intend that.

A girl CAN rape a guy.

inb4itsnotrapeifyourwilling

There ARE girls out there that I wouldn't want to touch my "no-nos" >.>

It depends on your definition of rape. If rape just means sexually touching, a girl can rape a guy. If rape means forced sex, I don't understand how a girl can force herself onto a guy, if that makes sense without going in detail. A guy can force his... thing into a girl, but not vice versa.

It depends on your definition of rape. If rape just means sexually touching' date=' a girl can rape a guy. If rape means forced sex, I don't understand how a girl can force herself onto a guy, if that makes sense without going in detail. A guy can force his... thing into a girl, but not vice versa.

[/quote']

It's a little more complicated... We had this discussion in my sophomore year health class...

Basically, date-rape drugs and some sort of E.D. pills... It's pretty graphic actually. >.>

can someone help the person i like just found out my e-mail i dont know how and said hi i was like OMG!!!!!!!!! and the person asked i i said yes but im starting to think its a joke because the person is a popular person and i just dont know can you guys help

Reject her. If she/he starts to look sad in school, say that you thought it was a prank and accept. If she looks normal, it was a joke.

can someone help the person i like just found out my e-mail i dont know how and said hi i was like OMG!!!!!!!!! and the person asked i i said yes but im starting to think its a joke because the person is a popular person and i just dont know can you guys help

Reject her. If she/he starts to look sad in school' date=' say that you thought it was a prank and accept. If she looks normal, it was a joke.

[/quote']

uhh ok thanks

Archived