Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Hey guys I could use your help.

So theres this girl named Chelsy that I like alot' date=' but theres no way I can get brave and ask her out, We are both pritty popular in our pod (Teams) Were both blonde, both blue eyes, and we both love soccer. So my freind says he will ask her out TOMORROW for HIMSELF because hes "Desprite".

[/quote']

If you can't ask her out, then you're not going to get her. Obviously.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why pick? Date both.

I could' date=' but I want something more serious than casual dating and I'm not cheating on two hot girls at once, because I might lose both of them. Duh

Hey guys I could use your help.

So theres this girl named Chelsy that I like alot, but theres no way I can get brave and ask her out, We are both pritty popular in our pod (Teams) Were both blonde, both blue eyes, and we both love soccer. So my freind says he will ask her out TOMORROW for HIMSELF because hes "Desprite".

Ask her out. Just do it. Before your friend does. Because if he does, then that'll start a love triangle and eventually some Jerry Springer sheet.

Gotta question: what do you do when you acidentally say a certain female celeb is hot and your sisters never let up about it?

It's for a guy i know :lol:

You don't do anything. Who cares what your sisters say?

But my friend's getting it non-stop' date=' and this singer's lyrics constantly:(

[/quote']

Hannah Montana is not hot. You your friend deserves it.

I can confirm it's not hannah montana, because i... he's normal.

do u plan on having catfish lol

=o you're right

Catfish Catfish I like them fried though >.<

u dont get makos a fish ur a cat then...............lol

Actually i did get it and made a joke out of it but nevermind

Update: Well he's gotta go to a football game tonight but he won't be playing (YES) so he'll be sitting out.... and we discussed alot today... but it's private and i can't tell anyone =P

Archived