Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update: Well I'm Worried sick actually... My baby checked out during 4th block IDK why... I hope he is alright..... =( if anything happened to him i'd die.. seriously.. He hurt his hip and it was bothering him today.... I hope he gets online so i can message him

Well, if you want, I'll occasionally check his profile to see if he's online today,

Update: I'm not sure how much more of this torture I can take. I really want to at least see the girl I like.

Update: Well I'm Worried sick actually... My baby checked out during 4th block IDK why... I hope he is alright..... =( if anything happened to him i'd die.. seriously.. He hurt his hip and it was bothering him today.... I hope he gets online so i can message him

Well' date=' if you want, I'll occasionally check his profile to see if he's online today,

Update: I'm not sure how much more of this torture I can take. I really want to at least see the girl I like.

[/quote']

Thanks but i'll be doing that enough... and he'll more than most likey pm me...

Also Update: I love my Mako Forever (duh)

and He loves me

We will get married and live together in 3 more years

i feel srry for him

I know when he told me i started crying and when i seen him I made him stop walking around..and i can see he's in pain and I am helpless it Pisses me off..... and I never want to leave his side..... it kills me.... and I'm worried now.... cuz i swear if he gets hurt I'll never stop worrying and if someone hurt him I'd kill them or die trying... and I mean that... I would kill to and regret nothing....

i feel srry for him

I know when he told me i started crying and when i seen him I made him stop walking around..and i can see he's in pain and I am helpless it Pisses me off..... and I never want to leave his side..... it kills me.... and I'm worried now.... cuz i swear if he gets hurt I'll never stop worrying and if someone hurt him I'd kill them or die trying... and I mean that... I would kill to and regret nothing....

So you've got that "Guardian Angel" personality, where you'll hurt/kill anyone who hurts Mako, and protect him until the day you die?

I thought that I was the only member on YCM who feels that way about the person they like/bf/gf.

I lol'd. Hard. You know how slim the chances of that are?

i lol'd there he loves me and he has the house blueprints and everything he lives for me and i for him

i feel srry for him

So you've got that "Guardian Angel" personality' date=' where you'll hurt/kill anyone who hurts Mako, and protect him until the day you die?

I thought that I was the only member on YCM who feels that way about the person they like/bf/gf.

[/quote']

Actually its a loyalty thing... but lols... yeah i would When Mako got his head split open by his friend i was almost crying and I wanted to kill his friend but i didn't and now his friend is like an annoying brother to me

No. ;/

i lol'd there he loves me and he has the house blueprints and everything he lives for me and i for him

House blueprints? You're stupid. >.> You feel that way now. No clue how you're going to feel 3 years from now. I'm not saying there isn't a possibility, but it's highly unlikely.

do u plan on having catfish lol

=o you're right

Catfish Catfish I like them fried though >.<

No. ;/

House blueprints? You're stupid. >.> You feel that way now. No clue how you're going to feel 3 years from now. I'm not saying there isn't a possibility' date=' but it's highly unlikely.

[/quote']

yeah i know I'm stupid for thinking that love could possibly last forever. I am sorry that I tried to believe that, I'm glad you came along and lead me in the right direction... thank you oh so much Sir Rain [/sarcasm]

But you don't know how he feels nor do you know how i feel... it's a possibility... that will be a reality

yeah i know I'm stupid for thinking that love could possibly last forever. I am sorry that I tried to believe that' date=' I'm glad you came along and lead me in the right direction... thank you oh so much Sir Rain [/sarcasm']

But you don't know how he feels nor do you know how i feel... it's a possibility... that will be a reality

I meant you're stupid for giving him the house blueprints. >:/

yeah i know I'm stupid for thinking that love could possibly last forever. I am sorry that I tried to believe that' date=' I'm glad you came along and lead me in the right direction... thank you oh so much Sir Rain [/sarcasm']

I meant you're stupid for giving him the house blueprints. >:/

oh Sorrie

forgive me?

I didn't give him the house blueprints he made our future home blueprints...

But I think Beth might be better suited. idk. Both are stunningly beautiful and have shown interest in me.

I'm pretty sure Beth would say yes if I asked her out, but I'm like 50/50 on Jess. Mehh

But taking the easy road isn't good. That ended me up with my ex girlfriend, instead of Jess who last year i was about to ask out anyway.

FML

But I think Beth might be better suited. idk. Both are stunningly beautiful and have shown interest in me.

I'm pretty sure Beth would say yes if I asked her out' date=' but I'm like 50/50 on Jess. Mehh

But taking the easy road isn't good. That ended me up with my ex girlfriend, instead of Jess who last year i was about to ask out anyway.

FML

[/quote']

Sometimes taking the difficult path will be much more rewarding, while occasionally, the easy path can be just as rewarding. I say that you should take the difficult path, as it makes you think hard about how much you really like her.

I'm pretty sure Beth would say yes if I asked her out' date=' but I'm like 50/50 on Jess. Mehh

FML

[/quote']

Why pick? Date both.

Hey guys I could use your help.

So theres this girl named Chelsy that I like alot, but theres no way I can get brave and ask her out, We are both pritty popular in our pod (Teams) Were both blonde, both blue eyes, and we both love soccer. So my freind says he will ask her out TOMORROW for HIMSELF because hes "Desprite".

Hey guys I could use your help.

So theres this girl named Chelsy that I like alot' date=' but theres no way I can get brave and ask her out, We are both pritty popular in our pod (Teams) Were both blonde, both blue eyes, and we both love soccer. So my freind says he will ask her out TOMORROW for HIMSELF because hes "Desprite".

[/quote']

Tell him to piss off. Or just ask her before him. Honestly, asking a girl out is NOT THAT DIFFICULT. Just go for it, dude.

Archived