Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

update:Its been utter s*** today. Neither my new best friend' date=' lea nor the girl I'm trying to get with now, Jess will talk to me for some reason. And school wasn't any good either. Forcing me to sit in my room in the dark like an emo kid and listen to my emo music and think about how I hate my life.

[/quote']

Would turning the lights on make it any better?

No. It wouldn't.

update:Its been utter s*** today. Neither my new best friend' date=' lea nor the girl I'm trying to get with now, Jess will talk to me for some reason. And school wasn't any good either. Forcing me to sit in my room in the dark like an emo kid and listen to my emo music and think about how I hate my life.

[/quote']

Would turning the lights on make it any better?

No. It wouldn't.

Would me getting turned on make you feel any better?

I had a.... date that was odd.

It went... okay, I guess. But we didn't really click. I was disappointed.

However, I'm gonna see if this is only first date awkwardness. Me and Kelli are gonna go out on another date...

But... I'm pretty convinced right now I'm not gonna go steady with her.

Also, going out with virgins who are older than me is odd. 0.o

Update:=- She definitely likes me. I found that out and I've never even talked to her. (Do I hear win?) Anyway I have no clue what to say to her when I decide to talk with her for the 1st time.

Cool.

My overprotective parents are going to check YCM for "innapropriate material," and if they find any "innapropriate material," they'll ban me from coming to YCM. Oh, it's a weekly YCM browse too. Please try ot avoid anything anything innapropriate here, as this is the thread I post in most of the time. Please try to avoid saying anything innapropriate on the whole forum if possible. (They don't care if you swear.)

Update:=- She definitely likes me. I found that out and I've never even talked to her. (Do I hear win?) Anyway I have no clue what to say to her when I decide to talk with her for the 1st time.

Cool.

My overprotective parents are going to check YCM for "innapropriate material' date='" and if they find any "innapropriate material," they'll ban me from coming to YCM. Oh, it's a weekly YCM browse too. Please try ot avoid anything anything innapropriate here, as this is the thread I post in most of the time. Please try to avoid saying anything innapropriate on the whole forum if possible.

[/quote']

Sorry but I have a hard time not saying the work funk on the forums. But I'll try to hold my tongue.

8:===D ~~O

Cool.

My overprotective parents are going to check YCM for "innapropriate material' date='" and if they find any "innapropriate material," they'll ban me from coming to YCM. Oh, it's a weekly YCM browse too. Please try ot avoid anything anything innapropriate here, as this is the thread I post in most of the time. Please try to avoid saying anything innapropriate on the whole forum if possible.

[/quote']

Sorry but I have a hard time not saying the work f*** on the forums. But I'll try to hold my tongue.

They've already told me that swearing's fine, as long as I don't swear.

Cool.

[/quote']

Sorry but I have a hard time not saying the work f*** on the forums. But I'll try to hold my tongue.

Oh ok. Then you have nothing to worry about from me.

Cool.

[/quote']

Oh ok. Then you have nothing to worry about from me.

I'm doomed, as there is the "I'd do him/her" thread.

Bah' date=' your twelve. You need to know these things.

[/quote']

My parents would strongly disagree.

They're very overprotective. Them being so protecive is gonna hurt me more than it's going to help me in the long run.

Then your parents suck. >>

I have those annoying 'overprotective parents' as well, and god, they ruin my life on a daily basis. I can name thousands of things that they've done to ruin/embarrass/piss me off.

Bah' date=' your twelve. You need to know these things.

[/quote']

My parents would strongly disagree.

They're very overprotective. Them being so protecive is gonna hurt me more than it's going to help me in the long run.

Then your parents suck. >>

I have those annoying 'overprotective parents' as well, and god, they ruin my life on a daily basis. I can name thousands of things that they've done to ruin/embarrass/piss me off.

Iknoright?

[spoiler=Very Embarrassing Thing that happened to me(true story)] Ok, so my parents and I go to this local restaurant and I order a BLT sandwich. My mom then asks the waitress if the BLT sandwich comes with Lettuce and Tomato. That was a triple face-palm moment. Luckily, nobody I knew was there, other than my parents.

Archived