Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta question: what do you do when you acidentally say a certain female celeb is hot and your sisters never let up about it?

It's for a guy i know :lol:

You don't do anything. Who cares what your sisters say?

But my friend's getting it non-stop' date=' and this singer's lyrics constantly:(

[/quote']

Hannah Montana is not hot. You your friend deserves it.

Well these bunch of -Insert a assortment of colorful yet harmful words here- Started about us this morning... and I was personally ready to kill but I didn't feel like it since I don't have ma balance back since my ear is still stopped up and if i tried to fight i would more-than-most-likely end up flat on my butt, but anyway... they started and Mako's hurt so he can't fight so we were forced to listen to it..... and I just haven't been in a very good mood today... and I am miserable now.... *sigh*

update:Its been utter sheet today. Neither my new best friend, lea nor the girl I'm trying to get with now, Jess will talk to me for some reason. And school wasn't any good either. Forcing me to sit in my room in the dark like an emo kid and listen to my emo music and think about how I hate my life.

that sucks

it makes me feel bad for having a good day

i remember this one boyfriend i had we were in a sledding accident he hurt himself alot but i just had some cuts me and him stayed with each other for days then..........

aww... yeah Mako hurt his hip playing football... =( but it's fine don't feel bad.. It's my fault for letting sheet like that get to me anyway

update:Its been utter s*** today. Neither my new best friend' date=' lea nor the girl I'm trying to get with now, Jess will talk to me for some reason. And school wasn't any good either. Forcing me to sit in my room in the dark like an emo kid and listen to my emo music and think about how I hate my life.

[/quote']

Would turning the lights on make it any better?

can some one help me please

ok i was at school today and this dude walked up to me and asked me out AND IM A BOY i toled him id think about it and i dont know what to do can someone help me

Well duh say no unless you are gay then you should say yes

Even if he were gay that doesn't mean he should say yes.

He might not like the guy.

ok i was at school today and this dude walked up to me and asked me out AND IM A BOY i toled him id think about it and i dont know what to do can someone help me

My bad if you like the guy and you're gay then say yes.. Happy Haris? Gosh it should be given that you should only say yes if you like that person back

My bad if you like the guy and you're gay then say yes.. Happy Haris? Gosh it should be given that you should only say yes if you like that person back

You didn't exactly type that out.

You typed, "if you're gay you should ask him out". It seems to me you were saying, "yup, 2 gays should be together even if they dont liek ech other".

My bad.

You typed' date=' "if you're gay you should ask him out". It seems to me you were saying, "yup, 2 gays should be together even if they dont liek ech other".

My bad.

[/quote']

Sorry Haris I'm in a bad mood today... But Of course the guy should say yes only if he likes the other guy and there is nothing wrong with being gay.. =o I think it's rather cute. =D

You typed' date=' "if you're gay you should ask him out". It seems to me you were saying, "yup, 2 gays should be together even if they dont liek ech other".

My bad.

[/quote']

Sorry Haris I'm in a bad mood today... But Of course the guy should say yes only if he likes the other guy and there is nothing wrong with being gay.. =o I think it's rather cute. =D

Nah, dont worry about it.

As long as two people are happy, I'm fine with it.

Archived