Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Because its kinky' date=' and he thinks that if you like biting him then maybe you'll like doing other things, as well.

[/quote']

>.> there is no question that i wouldn't....

but meh Biting was torture his blood tastes too sweet..

@ orihime i coulda told you I'z Saddistic myself... i like to torture people

You also like to type with awful grammar and punctuation.

:D

I'm planned on asking this girl to the Homecoming dance, but I'm a bit too nervous. =\

If I manage to ask her I might be able to advance on after. ;D

WHOA WHOA WAIT.

I thought you left >_>

[/offtopic]

Yeah, I was forced back by an awful member <_<

And I'll take the advice, thanks =]

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okeh.. yeah this site is addictive (not really)

But i am with a problem... Ok recently my boyfriend has been way to touchy with me. Not emotionally touchy but physically... like he can't keep his hands off me. Seriously he can't. And i don'thave a problem with it but I'm not comfrontable with him doing it. I want him to slack off some and I'ma mention it to him tomorrow...

Yikes' date=' that's somewhat creepy.

Also, I really don't blame mako for stalking you on YCM in a protective way. Hell, I'd do the same thing if the girl I like was my girlfriend, and she had an account on YCM. I'd protect her if it'd end up getting me killed. She means more to me than life itself. I really need to tell her how I feel about her. It's like every second that I don't tell her, something's eating part of my heart, and my soul. Being away from her is torture, and It seems as bad as

this form of water torture. And yes, it's driving me insane. I'm not sure how much longer I can live with this torture.

I'm talking about the dripping water torture.

But i am with a problem... Ok recently my boyfriend has been way to touchy with me. Not emotionally touchy but physically... like he can't keep his hands off me. Seriously he can't. And i don'thave a problem with it but I'm not comfrontable with him doing it. I want him to slack off some and I'ma mention it to him tomorrow...

Also, I really don't blame mako for stalking you on YCM in a protective way. Hell, I'd do the same thing if the girl I like was my girlfriend, and she had an account on YCM. I'd protect her if it'd end up getting me killed. She means more to me than life itself. I really need to tell her how I feel about her. It's like every second that I don't tell her, something's eating part of my heart, and my soul. Being away from her is torture, and It seems as bad as

this form of water torture. And yes, it's driving me insane. I'm not sure how much longer I can live with this torture.

Oh yes I semi known what you're going through. Mako tortures me all the time.. and i can't react like i want to and it drives me insane and all.... I like it but then again Saddists don't like to be tortured themselves. But i won't Emplode his fun any...

Oh yes I semi known what you're going through. Mako tortures me all the time.. and i can't react like i want to and it drives me insane and all.... I like it but then again Saddists don't like to be tortured themselves. But i won't Emplode his fun any...

I wish that I could just ductape my parents' arms to their sides, ductape them to the floor, and let water repeatedly fall on their foreheads until they see what it feels like. I'm not joking. I'm serious. *goes insane for a second* Trust me, I'm not even joking about not being able to tell her how I feel about her driving me insane. I've gone insane alot today. *goes insane again*

I wish that I could just ductape my parents' arms to their sides, ductape them to the floor, and let water repeatedly fall on their foreheads until they see what it feels like. I'm not joking. I'm serious. *goes insane for a second* Trust me, I'm not even joking about not being able to tell her how I feel about her driving me insane. I've gone insane alot today. *goes insane again*

Okey

*walks 10 feet away*

But I have to say one thing. Tell her how you feel it'll be easier...

Okey

*walks 10 feet away*

I would've told her earlier than now, but as I have said before, I really don't have any way of contacting her. She doesn't have any friends that live near me, so I can't have one of her friends give me some way to contact her. At most, I won't see her until February (a few days after Valentines Day. If I can invite her to my family's Christmas Party, I'll see her then. I probably won't see her until one of those days.

Okey

*walks 10 feet away*

I would've told her earlier than now, but as I have said before, I really don't have any way of contacting her. She doesn't have any friends that live near me, so I can't have one of her friends give me some way to contact her. At most, I won't see her until February (a few days after Valentines Day. If I can invite her to my family's Christmas Party, I'll see her then. I probably won't see her until one of those days.

Oh ouch.... I'd invite her to the Party then get her alone.....and tell her..

Okey

*walks 10 feet away*

It'd take a miracle to get out of my parents' line of vision for more than 1 second if she came. And besides, this is all depending if her parents let her come. They know that I like her, and they also know that she likes me. If she does come, I'm going to tell her, IF I can get away from my parents for a minute. Wish me luck. I have a feeling I'm going to need all the luck I can get.

Okey

*walks 10 feet away*

It'd take a miracle to get out of my parents' line of vision for more than 1 second if she came. And besides, this is all depending if her parents let her come. They know that I like her, and they also know that she likes me. If she does come, I'm going to try to tell her, IF I can get away from my parents for a minute. Wish me luck. I have a feeling I'm going to need all the luck I can get.

Good Luck =o wait it's not Christmas yet.... Oh well good luck.. and if love is true no body can contain it.

Okey

*walks 10 feet away*

It'd take a miracle to get out of my parents' line of vision for more than 1 second if she came. And besides, this is all depending if her parents let her come. They know that I like her, and they also know that she likes me. If she does come, I'm going to try to tell her, IF I can get away from my parents for a minute. Wish me luck. I have a feeling I'm going to need all the luck I can get.

Good Luck =o wait it's not Christmas yet.... Oh well good luck.. and if love is true no body can contain it.

I might end up telling her while near my parents if I can't get her alone for a minute, because like you said, if love is true, nobody can contain it.

So Hunter' date=' I have considered your suggestion, and this is all that comes to mind.

Me: *Goes to Facebook* She's on! "Hey, could I have your number?" *Send*

[/quote']

That works. Just ask casually and politely.

May I remind you that I've only spoken to her face-to-face twice over the past two years? I think it would be very awkward.

So Hunter' date=' I have considered your suggestion, and this is all that comes to mind.

Me: *Goes to Facebook* She's on! "Hey, could I have your number?" *Send*

[/quote']

That works. Just ask casually and politely.

May I remind you that I've only spoken to her face-to-face twice over the past two years? I think it would be very awkward.

May I remind you that I've only spoken to the girl I like face-to-face/seen her twice in the past 2 years? I'm going to tell her how I feel about her, AND possibly ask her to be my girlfriend. She likes me. Yeah, it's true. Might I add, I now officially consider you a coward. BTW, at least I'm not a total coward who's sitting around coming up with worst-case scenarios.

My main problem is that I can only contact her online' date=' and I feel that having to ask her for her phone number online is kind of pathetic. I'll admit I'm a coward, though.

...I'll ask her, and see how things turn out.

[/quote']

We'll be waiting to know how it goes, but you don't have to rush and ask her now. Just don't wait to long, or she might eventually start dating some other guy. That's not a worst case scenario, it's a fact. That's why I'm not waiting to tell the girl I like how I feel about her. I'm not sure if I should go as far as asking her to be my gf, as she's like 11, and I'll almost be 13. I'm going to turn to you guys to answer my question. Should I ask her to be my girlfriend? We've known each other for about 6 years now.

My main problem is that I can only contact her online' date=' and I feel that having to ask her for her phone number online is kind of pathetic. I'll admit I'm a coward, though.

[/quote']

If you can't even ask her face to face, somehow, I don't think the relationship is going to work.

[/quote']

If you can't even ask her face to face, somehow, I don't think the relationship is going to work.

I'd have to agree here.

[/quote']

Which is why I hope that her friends bring her to my school's homecoming dance.

@orihime: Age is but a number, man. Besides, you've known each other that long? I say go for it.

@Phantom Roxas: Just take a risk! That's what I do. I've asked out a LOT of girls, and the key is to forget you're asking the girl out.

Just think of the words in your head, then turn off your mind.

Instinct kicks in, and the words on your mind automatically come out.

Of course, if that fails, then try my other method....

See if your mouth actually physically works when you try forcing it.

Surprisingly, it's harder than it sounds...

Personal issues:

I have crap luck with women lately. But, I have a date with Kelli tomorrow... we'll see how this goes.

I like this chick i think and she likes me i think. What should i do. And more importantly how can I know if I really like like her.

Talk to her. See if its mutal. If it is' date=' ask her out.

Update: I decided that I shall no longer pursue the same girl anymore. I just want to be her friend. Sure we like eachother (that was kinda obvious), but we didn't have any real romantic feelings for eachother. meh. Besides, if it didn't end well I dont want to have to look at her for the next year since I see her every day.

[/quote']

She looks at me a lot. I don't believe in love, but I can describe as a thing that I call radar love. (White lion version I've course.) So I think she likes me. But I merely don't hate her. That is definitely weird cause I hate everybody a little bit. Does that count as liking her.

Archived