Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Hunter' date=' I have considered your suggestion, and this is all that comes to mind.

Me: *Goes to Facebook* She's on! "Hey, could I have your number?" *Send*

[/quote']

That works. Just ask casually and politely.

Well' date=' I had this girl over who I like and I know she likes me, and we watched Edward Scissorhands and somehow from the point when when Vincent Price's character dies until past the end and the credits we ended up making out. The whole time. It was like a 30+ minute makeout. Totally going to ask her to be my girlfriend tomorrow.

[/quote']

That is always fun. Go ahead with it.

If you're a guy' date=' you'll like it

Girls have the worst time, especially the first time.

Or so I hear

[/quote']

First time for girls = Pretty painful. It's actually quite graphic. Not sure I want to share it... Especially on a children's site. xD

Iknow! Liek, but I hear that it can be so good for the guy, that he bruises the girl all over, and even bites her pillow!!!!!

OMG NOT THE PILLOW!

Also... What?

@ Soror no you don't need to explain it my b/f does a good job of that

@OMGAKITTY WTF? This is not TWILIGHT THIS IS SPARTA... and also... most guys would rather bite the girl... =o I bite my b/f all the time... and he likes it sorta... =3 He just doesn't like that i leave bite marks... and they don't diappear for like 1 day...

I like this chick i think and she likes me i think. What should i do. And more importantly how can I know if I really like like her.

Believe me if you like her you'll know it dude

Ok my Update today...

Well for the most part..... I got kissed this morning and well I won't explain waht happened the rest of my day but it envolved alot of blushing and all. ^^

But i also have a major problem.... and i don't know, it'll affect everything. :(

I like this chick i think and she likes me i think. What should i do. And more importantly how can I know if I really like like her.

Talk to her. See if its mutal. If it is, ask her out.

Update: I decided that I shall no longer pursue the same girl anymore. I just want to be her friend. Sure we like eachother (that was kinda obvious), but we didn't have any real romantic feelings for eachother. meh. Besides, if it didn't end well I dont want to have to look at her for the next year since I see her every day.

Or so I hear

[/quote']

First time for girls = Pretty painful. It's actually quite graphic. Not sure I want to share it... Especially on a children's site. xD

Iknow! Liek, but I hear that it can be so good for the guy, that he bruises the girl all over, and even bites her pillow!!!!!

OMG NOT THE PILLOW!

Also... What?

@OMGAKITTY WTF? This is not TWILIGHT THIS IS SPARTA... and also... most guys would rather bite the girl... =o I bite my b/f all the time... and he likes it sorta... =3 He just doesn't like that i leave bite marks... and they don't diappear for like 1 day...

Ok my Update today...

Well for the most part..... I got kissed this morning and well I won't explain waht happened the rest of my day but it envolved alot of blushing and all. ^^

But i also have a major problem.... and i don't know' date=' it'll affect everything. :( [/b']

Well, this is the official relationships thread. And, there is the pm system. If you don't want everyone to know, just tell me via pm, that is if you want to.

Or so I hear

[/quote']

OMG NOT THE PILLOW!

Also... What?

Ok my Update today...

But i also have a major problem.... and i don't know' date=' it'll affect everything. :( [/b']

Well, this is the official relationships thread. And, there is the pm system. If you don't want everyone to know, just tell me via pm, that is if you want to.

I know what this is but my boyfriend reads this thing too... mostly cuz he stalks me... and all... cuz he's protective like that.... but it's not something I need to discuss with other people you know... and he prolly wouldn't like it

Or so I hear

[/quote']

OMG NOT THE PILLOW!

Also... What?

Ok my Update today...

I know what this is but my boyfriend reads this thing too... mostly cuz he stalks me... and all... cuz he's protective like that.... but it's not something I need to discuss with other people you know... and he prolly wouldn't like it

Ok, but he likes it when you bite him?

Or so I hear

[/quote']

OMG NOT THE PILLOW!

Also... What?

Ok my Update today...

yeah... he did last year.. but i stopped biting him....

Or so I hear

[/quote']

OMG NOT THE PILLOW!

Also... What?

Ok my Update today...

Why would he like being bitten by you?

Or so I hear

[/quote']

OMG NOT THE PILLOW!

Also... What?

Ok my Update today...

Why would he like being bitten by you?

maybe it has someting to do with him being a masochist... i don't know...

Because its kinky' date=' and he thinks that if you like biting him then maybe you'll like doing other things, as well.

[/quote']

>.> there is no question that i wouldn't....

but meh Biting was torture his blood tastes too sweet..

@ orihime i coulda told you I'z Saddistic myself... i like to torture people

Because its kinky' date=' and he thinks that if you like biting him then maybe you'll like doing other things, as well.

[/quote']

You also like to type with awful grammar and punctuation.

:D

I'm planned on asking this girl to the Homecoming dance, but I'm a bit too nervous. =\

If I manage to ask her I might be able to advance on after. ;D

[/quote']

I'm planned on asking this girl to the Homecoming dance, but I'm a bit too nervous. =\

Homecoming is completely chill. Totally ask her to HC.

[/quote']

i know but nothing i can do about that Haris So GTFO and STFU

btw good luck with the girl

[/quote']

WHOA WHOA WAIT.

I thought you left >_>

[/offtopic]

Okeh.. yeah this site is addictive (not really)

But i am with a problem... Ok recently my boyfriend has been way to touchy with me. Not emotionally touchy but physically... like he can't keep his hands off me. Seriously he can't. And i don'thave a problem with it but I'm not comfrontable with him doing it. I want him to slack off some and I'ma mention it to him tomorrow...

Archived