Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

im waiting till im 15

I really hope you're talking about dating' date=' not sex.

Most kids here just sneak it.

Sneak it? lol. Why sneak it? I mean' date=' if you're talking about doing shiz in public, then ya, sneak it. But if you have a good means of getting alone for awhile, it's not sneaking. lol.

But seriously, if you can't keep from having sex when you make out, you seriously need therapy. >.> Self-control, guys. I mean, you don't have to do it at school. His house, your house.

[/quote']

I don't understand the need to have sex to further the relationship :/

I mean, I love poon-tang as much as the next guy, but there is more to relationships than that...

At least in theory.

Sex strengthens people in a relationship if it is serious, like me and Mako are......

A serious relationship shouldn't have to rely on sex to strengthen it.

Duh of course not... but it helps to strengthen it, and it grows a more stronger bond between the girl and guy... I don't really know... I've never had sex and I don't even know if I'll like it...

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im waiting till im 15

Sneak it? lol. Why sneak it? I mean' date=' if you're talking about doing shiz in public, then ya, sneak it. But if you have a good means of getting alone for awhile, it's not sneaking. lol.

But seriously, if you can't keep from having sex when you make out, you seriously need therapy. >.> Self-control, guys. I mean, you don't have to do it at school. His house, your house.

[/quote']

I mean, I love poon-tang as much as the next guy, but there is more to relationships than that...

At least in theory.

Sex strengthens people in a relationship if it is serious, like me and Mako are......

Duh of course not... but it helps to strengthen it, and it grows a more stronger bond between the girl and guy... I don't really know... I've never had sex and I don't even know if I'll like it...

its fantastic

im waiting till im 15

[/quote']

At least in theory.

its fantastic

Ok i find that hard to believe that you know... =/

im waiting till im 15

[/quote']

At least in theory.

its fantastic

Ok i find that hard to believe that you know... =/

I'm not sure if I'll like it either.

If you're a guy' date=' you'll like it

Girls have the worst time, especially the first time.

Or so I hear

[/quote']

It's a good thing that I'm a guy then. :)

>.> lucky....

But girls do get the liberty of some 'fun'

I don't believe you. pm me now

done

But it's really not needed

Or so I hear

[/quote']

>.> lucky....

done

You obviously never experienced sexual intercourse before.

You confuse 'sex' and 'rape'

whats more important to you' date=' the internet or this girl?

[/quote']

The girl. Oh, and btw, my parents decided to re-adjust how old I have to be to have a girlfriend. Now I have to be atleast 18. I f***ing hate them.

Buy new parents.

Sell the old ones.

Who the f*** would buy them. Hey guis, I'll pay you to take them. I'm getting desperate for ways to get rid of them.

Fine.

Put them in body bags and throw them in a river, happy?

Point is, we all hate our parents for the ways they ruin relationships.

To an extent, maybe, but it's kinda trumped by the fact that they not only created us, but supported us through life, you know? Although, I think "18 to have a girlfriend" is slightly insane... sounds like something Southpark-esque, like Butters' parents.

[/quote']

The girl. Oh, and btw, my parents decided to re-adjust how old I have to be to have a girlfriend. Now I have to be atleast 18. I f***ing hate them.

Buy new parents.

Sell the old ones.

Who the f*** would buy them. Hey guis, I'll pay you to take them. I'm getting desperate for ways to get rid of them.

Fine.

To an extent, maybe, but it's kinda trumped by the fact that they not only created us, but supported us through life, you know? Although, I think "18 to have a girlfriend" is slightly insane... sounds like something Southpark-esque, like Butters' parents.

slightly insane? More like paranoid.

[/quote']

Buy new parents.

Sell the old ones.

Fine.

slightly insane? More like paranoid.

Now you're just splittin' hairs xD

Or so I hear

[/quote']

>.> lucky....

done

Wait, there's a difference?

Or so I hear

[/quote']

>.> lucky....

done

Wait, there's a difference?

Not in japan

Or so I hear

[/quote']

First time for girls = Pretty painful. It's actually quite graphic. Not sure I want to share it... Especially on a children's site. xD

Iknow! Liek, but I hear that it can be so good for the guy, that he bruises the girl all over, and even bites her pillow!!!!!

Or so I hear

[/quote']

First time for girls = Pretty painful. It's actually quite graphic. Not sure I want to share it... Especially on a children's site. xD

Iknow! Liek, but I hear that it can be so good for the guy, that he bruises the girl all over, and even bites her pillow!!!!!

OMG NOT THE PILLOW!

Also... What?

Well, I had this girl over who I like and I know she likes me, and we watched Edward Scissorhands and somehow from the point when when Vincent Price's character dies until past the end and the credits we ended up making out. The whole time. It was like a 30+ minute makeout. Totally going to ask her to be my girlfriend tomorrow.

Archived