Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

-sigh- you guys have problems

But I am Happy as a Peach.

Ok update this morning I acted like I was still mad at him, and pretty much tormented him and when the bell rang i kissed him. I tormented him by not letting his touch me nor kiss me. It was interesting. and I've been tormenting my poor Mako all day, it's been fun, tomorrow i won't be as lucky xD

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok update this morning I acted like I was still mad at him' date=' and pretty much tormented him and when the bell rang i kissed him. I tormented him by not letting his touch me nor kiss me. It was interesting. and I've been tormenting my poor Mako all day, it's been fun, tomorrow i won't be as lucky xD

[/quote']

Guys hate that.

A girl did that to me twice before, and I eventually dumped her about a week later.

We do love those unexpected kisses though. ;D

Ok update this morning I acted like I was still mad at him' date=' and pretty much tormented him and when the bell rang i kissed him. I tormented him by not letting his touch me nor kiss me. It was interesting. and I've been tormenting my poor Mako all day, it's been fun, tomorrow i won't be as lucky xD

[/quote']

Guys hate that.

A girl did that to me twice before, and I eventually dumped her about a week later.

You kidding Mako likes torment when it's coming from me. He's a masochist so it's all good

and besides you guys don't know our relationship at all... btw girls like to be unexpectedly kiss too... he was gonna kiss me (on the lips) in school this morning but i wouldn't let him. xP

[/quote']

Guys hate that.

You kidding Mako likes torment when it's coming from me. He's a masochist so it's all good

and besides you guys don't know our relationship at all... btw girls like to be unexpectedly kiss too... he was gonna kiss me (on the lips) in school this morning but i wouldn't let him. xP

Well, non-Masochist guys hate that. =/

Yeaup, I remember once I was in a party with a bunch of my friends, and my ex(Not at the time) suddenly started making out with me.

It was hilarious xD

[/quote']

Guys hate that.

Yeaup, I remember once I was in a party with a bunch of my friends, and my ex(Not at the time) suddenly started making out with me.

It was hilarious xD

O.o

i wouldn't let Mako make out with me... -.-

[/quote']

Guys hate that.

It was hilarious xD

O.o

i wouldn't let Mako make out with me... -.-

And why exactly?

In Florida, you fail if you haven't made out. Of course, there's always the first kiss clause but...

>>.....<<

I said nothing.

Well Fenrir If i told you... you'd prolly be freaked out but ok

I can barely get by with him touching me, he makes me so dam horny that i can barely hold myself back from prolly trying to undress him (and you can't do that at school)

So if we ever started making out it would prolly go all the way... seriously =/

I can barely get by with him touching me' date=' he makes me so dam horny that i can barely hold myself back from prolly trying to undress him (and you can't do that at school)

[/quote']

Heh, I guaranteed you that 95% of the kids that enter high school are not virgins. Atleast, in Florida. But seriously, almost every girl here is a slut.

I can barely get by with him touching me' date=' he makes me so dam horny that i can barely hold myself back from prolly trying to undress him (and you can't do that at school)

[/quote']

Heh, I guaranteed you that 95% of the kids that enter high school are not virgins. Atleast, in Florida. But seriously, almost every girl here is a slut.

I'm in high school now... but I'm not of age he's like 17 and I'll soon be 16.. we're waiting til we both get license...

[/quote']

I'm in high school now... but I'm not of age he's like 17 and I'll soon be 16.. we're waiting til we both get license...

O'rlly?

Most kids here just sneak it.

Sneak it? lol. Why sneak it? I mean, if you're talking about doing shiz in public, then ya, sneak it. But if you have a good means of getting alone for awhile, it's not sneaking. lol.

But seriously, if you can't keep from having sex when you make out, you seriously need therapy. >.> Self-control, guys. I mean, you don't have to do it at school. His house, your house.

im waiting till im 15

I really hope you're talking about dating' date=' not sex.

Sneak it? lol. Why sneak it? I mean' date=' if you're talking about doing shiz in public, then ya, sneak it. But if you have a good means of getting alone for awhile, it's not sneaking. lol.

But seriously, if you can't keep from having sex when you make out, you seriously need therapy. >.> Self-control, guys. I mean, you don't have to do it at school. His house, your house.

[/quote']

I don't understand the need to have sex to further the relationship :/

I mean, I love poon-tang as much as the next guy, but there is more to relationships than that...

At least in theory.

Sneak it? lol. Why sneak it? I mean' date=' if you're talking about doing shiz in public, then ya, sneak it. But if you have a good means of getting alone for awhile, it's not sneaking. lol.

[/quote']

By sneak it, I mean get out of the house in the middle of the night and do it on a bench in the park.

No joke.

I mean' date=' I love poon-tang as much as the next guy, but there [i']is[/i] more to relationships than that...

At least in theory.

I don't mean that sex is needed, I'm just saying that self-control is needed and if you seriously want to have sex, at least have the decency to do it in private. I've been with my girlfriend for 13 months and haven't had sex. It definitely is not needed.

By sneak it' date=' I mean get out of the house in the middle of the night and do it on a bench in the park.

No joke.

[/quote']

Meh, park benches are overrated. How about during the day time, in an elevator? ;P

[/quote']

Wow, ever heard of self control? I'd love to make out with the girl I like, but I have self-control. Well, I do now anyways. :wink:

Well, if any of you wanna be a virgin for your whole life, you can. Still, I hope I'm going to lose my virginity some day.

im waiting till im 15

[/quote']

I mean, I love poon-tang as much as the next guy, but there is more to relationships than that...

At least in theory.

Sex strengthens people in a relationship if it is serious, like me and Mako are......

im waiting till im 15

[/quote']

At least in theory.

Sex strengthens people in a relationship if it is serious, like me and Mako are......

A serious relationship shouldn't have to rely on sex to strengthen it.

Archived