Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or what you can do is make a three column chart. In the first column' date=' write exactly what you are looking for in a girl. In the second column, check off the qualities the first girl has. Do the same with the third column and second girl.

[/quote']

That's actually a good idea. Still, don't forget that if he dates one of them, the other will get jealous, and it won't be pretty.

Also, in first grade, some girl that I didn't like and still don't like just walked up beside and kissed me on my cheek without warning. I was like "WTF? Get this creep away from me." I politely told her that I didn't like her, and later that day, she walked up beside me and did the same thing for a second time. I was thinking "WTF is wrong with this chick?!"

Has anything like this ever happened to you guys?

Or what you can do is make a three column chart. In the first column' date=' write exactly what you are looking for in a girl. In the second column, check off the qualities the first girl has. Do the same with the third column and second girl.

[/quote']

That's actually a good idea. Still, don't forget that if he dates one of them, the other will get jealous, and it won't be pretty.

Also, in first grade, some girl that I didn't like and still don't like just walked up beside and kissed me on my cheek without warning. I was like "WTF? Get this creep away from me." I politely told her that I didn't like her, and later that day, she walked up beside me and did the same thing for a second time. I was thinking "WTF is wrong with this chick?!"

Yes, albeit worse.

In 3rd grade I think, this girl was 'in love' with me. It was creepy, as she'd stalk me and sheet. Thank god she changed schools.

[/quote']

Yes, albeit worse.

In 3rd grade I think, this girl was 'in love' with me. It was creepy, as she'd stalk me and s***. Thank god she changed schools.

O_O

Wow, that's just plain creepy.

If I have to warn you guys 1 more time, i'm banning all involved in the arguement, and locking this thread. You guys need to get in line.

Update: We flirt a heluvalot. We're still hanging out next weekend. We miss eachother when we're not around, and its all smooth sailing from here. I'll ask her out next weekend.

If I have to warn you guys 1 more time' date=' i'm banning all involved in the arguement, and locking this thread. You guys need to get in line.

Update: We flirt a heluvalot. We're still hanging out next weekend. We miss eachother when we're not around, and its all smooth sailing from here. I'll ask her out next weekend.

[/quote']

I'll stop, but who banned dark?

Also, hope you enjoy next weekend.

If I have to warn you guys 1 more time' date=' i'm banning all involved in the arguement, and locking this thread. You guys need to get in line.

[/quote']

I have a Freezing suspicion about who did ;D

Wow Princey have fun, I hpe it turns out ok

[/quote']

I have a Freezing suspicion about who did ;D

Wow Princey have fun, I hpe it turns out ok

At first I thought it was icy, then I thought it was Prince, then I was confused.

I'm a little nervous about what my parents will do if I threaten to cut myself/cut myself.

My parents would put me in Greenleaf (the Mental place) if i even dared to cut myself intentionally. Besides if i be all goody goody they'll let me get by with stuff. Or i could just do the whole; crying thing saying they never let me have my way. It works every time ^^

My parents would put me in Greenleaf (the Mental place) if i even dared to cut myself intentionally. Besides if i be all goody goody they'll let me get by with stuff. Or i could just do the whole; crying thing saying they never let me have my way. It works every time ^^

Crying and saying they never let me have my way quit working on my parents after I turned 10. It hasn't worked since. Maybe I'll bribe my parents? I get $29-34 per week, so maybe. I'm not so sure about cutting myself though, as I'm not quite sure what they'd do.

Crying and saying they never let me have my way quit working on my parents after I turned 10. It hasn't worked since. Maybe I'll bribe my parents? I get $29-34 per week' date=' so maybe. I'm not so sure about cutting myself though, as I'm not quite sure what they'd do.

[/quote']

heck i'm 15 and that still works.. the crying always works. Boys lose their Cuteness when they get 10(puberty hits) and it don't work

Crying and saying they never let me have my way quit working on my parents after I turned 10. It hasn't worked since. Maybe I'll bribe my parents? I get $29-34 per week' date=' so maybe. I'm not so sure about cutting myself though, as I'm not quite sure what they'd do.

[/quote']

heck i'm 15 and that still works.. the crying always works. Boys lose their Cuteness when they get 10(puberty hits) and it don't work

Do you think that bribing them with $25 a month would work? Hey, I'm going to want a car when I'm 16.

Um prolly not.

and Prolly is a Country thing if you were wondering.

I mean the money you get from you're parents they can just keep. It wouldn't work. You'd do much better if you were friends with the girl first and she was an angel around your parents.

I know what prolly means, as I live in (I'll pm you the state I live in.)

Quite a bit of my family lives in the country.

No love I'm sorry. I shouldn't have never let my feeling get in the way, Please understand... I'm so sorry.... you shoulda yelled at me sooner.... I'm sooooo sorry...

I love you... and I.... I shoulda never allowed myself to start liking another guy... Please I need your forgiveness.... and I want your trust back.... I'm soo sorry My dearest my love... Kevin forgive me.. please

and i told you i love it.... and that i'd always call you it

It's a smexi name to fit my smexi Beast ;)

and I forgive you... though i deserve more than being yelled at.. *kiss*

and you Will get your kiss tomorrow.... I don't care who sees it

i love you too.. forever and always

Archived