Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

prank call her house with newspaper soundboard

Knowing how stubborn my parents are' date=' I'm going to need to whip up a batch of fake blood.

[/quote']

2 things

1.why

2.how

^exact questions

But fake blood, what happened to the real deal?

For you see, once I start bleeding, it only stops bleeding if I put chlorine on the cut. I start bleeding, and I don't put chlorine on it, I bleed continously. Therefore, it's my only way, as I don't have any chlorine to put on the cut.

My parents are very very stubborn, so it's probably the only way to convince them.

Water + about a pinch cornstarch + red dye = fake blood.

why does fake blood help with ur parents stubbornness

I smear a message that says something along the lines of "If you don't let me see (insert the name of the girl I like here,) I'll cut myself until I bleed to death." on the wall with my "blood" and run off to her house, therefore making realize that no matter what they do, they can't keep me away from her, if they want me to stay alive. They should fall for it. I've never tried it before, so they shouldn't expect it.

Now do you guys understand what I'm getting at?

me too

If only parents weren't such control freaks. I plan on telling them that I'm going to ask the girl I like out the next time I see her whne my dad gets home from work. If they say no that I can't, I'll pull out a pocet knife and threaten to cut myself. THEN if they don't believe me, I'll start cutting myself.

hey i'm just saying... I'm starting to like your friends GF i really must meet her....

=) she sounds so devious

Get on topic' date=' people. Seriously. Is it that damn hard?

[/quote']

and I have been on topic... thank you

It just so happens that orihime could be a genius and Also how to trump my parents... Plus i found out the origin of Smexi

Fenrir you do have a problem. You can't go out with one without the other asking why and you don't tell a girl she's ugly... It won't work out good for you. and if you Go out with one the other may get jealous and that would ruin the girl's friendship... It's a lose lose situation

Get on topic' date=' people. Seriously. Is it that damn hard?

[/quote']

Were you talking to me? No, I'm not trying to act tough, I'm just asking a question.

If you're talking to me, I was just talking about what I will do if my parents won't let me date the girl I like. As far as I know, I was on-topic most of the time, as I was mentioning how much I care about her. So, were you talking to me?

It just so happens that orihime could be a genius

At least someone realizes that. Thank you for the compliment.

Fenrir you do have a problem. You can't go out with one without the other asking why and you don't tell a girl she's ugly... It won't work out good for you. and if you Go out with one the other may get jealous and that would ruin the girl's friendship... It's a lose lose situation

It's even worse since all three of us and two other guys are basically like I little group. So, it would be a little weird.

It's even worse since all three of us and two other guys are basically like I little group. So' date=' it would be a little weird.

[/quote']

yeah....it would be.... just a tad-bit

Archived