Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Friends are not always reliable, maybe she does have feelings for you but is lying about it. As long as you are not friends, asking her out cannot ruin anything.

It sucks because I cannot take my own advice. This girl sits in front of my and I can't ask her out. Not because I am afraid, but she hates when people flirt with her. :/

I have no cushion to fall back on now. I knew flirting would get me nowhere.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Friends are not always reliable' date=' maybe she does have feelings for you but is lying about it. As long as you are not friends, asking her out cannot ruin anything.

It sucks because I cannot take my own advice. This girl sits in front of my and I can't ask her out. Not because I am afraid, but she hates when people flirt with her. :/

[/quote']

Then go for her straightfoward. If she says no, oh well.

But if you really don't want to blow it, try becoming aquaintences (sp?) with her. Friends is a no-no. Then, when you are at the edge of friendship, and your about to break in, ask her out.

That's sometimes how it works at my school. Other times, a friend pairs the two together.

Friends are not always reliable' date=' maybe she does have feelings for you but is lying about it. As long as you are not friends, asking her out cannot ruin anything.

[/quote']

Then go for her straightfoward. If she says no, oh well.

But if you really don't want to blow it, try becoming aquaintences (sp?) with her. Friends is a no-no. Then, when you are at the edge of friendship, and your about to break in, ask her out.

That's sometimes how it works at my school. Other times, a friend pairs the two together.

The pupil becomes the teacher; the circle of life is complete.

ok Virgin - 1. A person who has not experienced sexual intercourse.

Define sexual intercourse

Dark, stop hijacking the thread and stay on topic.

Update: Talked to her all day today. We're still going to hang out next weekend. We agree on EVERYTHING. So much that its scary. Shes like me but shorter, a girl, and almost as good looking. /conceited

It sucks because I cannot take my own advice. This girl sits in front of my and I can't ask her out. Not because I am afraid' date=' but she hates when people flirt with her. :/

[/quote']

Eh, I try to make flirting less obvious, but...

Not that easy. =/

[spoiler=This is the best match that I could find.]5oihj6.jpg

That's the best I could find, as I searched for real girls with hazel eyes, brown hair, 5' 3", and none of the pics were even close to looking like her. I realize that it's an anime character in the pic, but it's the closest to looking like the girl I like. Is this good enough Dark? Also, her eyes are smaller than the anime girl's eyes, so yeah, imagine the anime girl in IRL form and without outlines, and it's pretty close. The girl I like doesn't wear ribbons in her hair.

ok Virgin - 1. A person who has not experienced sexual intercourse.

Define sexual intercourse

Dark' date=' stop hijacking the thread and stay on topic.

Update: Talked to her all day today. We're still going to hang out next weekend. We agree on EVERYTHING. So much that its scary. Shes like me but shorter, a girl, and almost as good looking. /conceited

[/quote']

Define it yourself... >.>

I'm miserable and I don't wanna be around my boyfriend, cuz i am Miserable.. [/depression]

I'm miserable and I don't wanna be around my boyfriend' date=' cuz i am Miserable.. [/depression']

Does someone need a hug?

Do you think that the girl I like is ugly? She's like an IRL version of the anime girl in the pic.

Yes <3

nah i don't think she's ugly... she smexi

and Smexi is like a nickname for Sexy... because most people get tired of saying sexy they put the "m" in there... to make it sound better

I'm miserable and I don't wanna be around my boyfriend' date=' cuz i am Miserable.. [/depression']

Does someone need a hug?

Do you think that the girl I like is ugly? She's like an IRL version of the anime girl in the pic.

she looks pretty smexy u know

ps how did the word smexy come to be

1. smexy - smart and sexy all together

example: that girl is so smexy, i cant bare to look at her

2. Someone who is incredibly sexy. So much so, that they surpass the word "sexy," itself, therefore, becoming "smexy," which I like to think means "super major sexy."

3. Used in games (I.E. Runescape, Maplestory, Neopets) instead of saying sexy "smexy" is not blocked by the word filter but sexy is..

example:

Bob: MAN that girl is soo ****

Fred: ?

Bob: I mean

Bob: that girl is soo smexy

4. Cute way of saying "sexy."

5. Smexy

Adjective

Defining a person as sexy combined with being smart and sexy

Check #3. That's how the word "smexy" came to be, I think.

Also, thanks for sying that. My friends always see the pic of the real her and say that she's not hot.

I say that she's smexi.

I found these deifinitions on urban dictionary.

Does someone need a hug?

she looks pretty smexy u know

ps how did the word smexy come to be

1. smexy - smart and sexy all together

example: that girl is so smexy, i cant bare to look at her

2. Someone who is incredibly sexy. So much so, that they surpass the word "sexy," itself, therefore, becoming "smexy," which I like to think means "super major sexy."

3. Used in games (I.E. Runescape, Maplestory, Neopets) instead of saying sexy "smexy" is not blocked by the word filter but sexy is..

example:

Bob: MAN that girl is soo ****

Fred: ?

Bob: I mean

Bob: that girl is soo smexy

4. Cute way of saying "sexy."

5. Smexy

Adjective

Defining a person as sexy combined with being smart and sexy

Check #3. That's how the word "smexy" came to be, I think.

Also, thanks for sying that. My friends always see the pic of the real her and say that she's not hot.

I say that she's smexi.

I found these deifinitions on urban disctionary.

.............................................................................that makes sense

Archived