Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't need to kill anyone. Just let him go.

Being smart' date=' I've let many of my friends go because they were incompetent. Sure, I was sad, but get some balls and man up. Let that bish go.

[/quote']

Lmao.

That's not the point.

I'm just saying, why do I need to let a good friend go, if all I have to do is kill the annoying Girlfriend? It's a win-win situation.

You'll get arrested? Duh. :/

Pre-meditated murder much?

I've never actually smelt ketchup with water with corn starch. What does it smell like?

it smells a bit sour, and a little like the floor of a fast food place. I think it's the sweetness of the cornstarch and the.... tomato...ee...and salty..ness.... of ketchup.

btw. I am christian, but I posted that rant more for people who are in relationships but confused about where and what they should do,... I should have elaborated. I perfectly don't care what beleifs anyone has, and if you are confident/willing, go for sex. It's somthing beautiful and shouldn't be ignored by those who feel they are ready. and what I meant by "being a Virgin is a blessing" isn't nescessarly mean they are pure (Pure is a loose concept with people), I just mean that those who choose it should treasure it, and those who just plain have it shouldn't worry, because they'll find someone right for them. Didn't mean to offend.

I've never actually smelt ketchup with water with corn starch. What does it smell like?

I'm not sure, as I've rarely got enough time without being watched to even whip up a batch of ketchup-blood. I'll try to find some time to whip up the dye-blood though, as I like cooking, and it's the perfect excuse. I'll use some of it in a food, and the rest of it in a bowl when no-one's watching.

I once threatened suicide to go out one night.

I consider myself a superb actor and my parents average-smart, but they saw through me. They knew I would not give up my almost perfect life for a stupid movie.

I underestimated them. We had a big family laugh that night.

I consider myself a superb actor and my parents average-smart' date=' but they saw through me. They knew I would not give up my almost perfect life for a stupid movie.

[/quote']

Lol, my parents know how much I like this girl, and they'd probably actually believe me if I told them that. Heck, I could probably tell them that I'd shoot them, then shoot myself and they'd still believe me. They're very smart, but trust me, I'd rather shoot myself in the head than allow anyone/anything to hurt her, and they know it. I'd protect her until the day I die. She means the world to me.

I consider myself a superb actor and my parents average-smart' date=' but they saw through me. They knew I would not give up my almost perfect life for a stupid movie.

[/quote']

Lol, my parents know how much I like this girl, and they'd probably actually believe me if I told them that. Heck, I could probably tell them that I'd shoot them, then shoot myself and they'd still believe me. They're very smart, but trust me, I'd rather shoot myself in the head than allow anyone/anything to hurt her, and they know it. I'd protect her until the day I die. She means the world to me.

And you still haven't told her yet? Or did I miss the part where you told her?

[/quote']

And you still haven't told her yet? Or did I miss the part where you told her?

I'm going to tell her as soon as I can. I don't know her email address, or her phone number. Besides, my parents are watching my evry move when I'm anywhere near her. I've never really gotten a chance.

I'm serious about everything I've said about this.

Can you describe what this girl looks like or find a picture equivalent*?

*A picture equivalent is a picture that looks close/almost the same to this girl.

I'll describe her, but no pic.

She's about 5' 3", brown hair, her skin is a light tan color, Hazel eyes (I'm not sure about the eyes, but I'll go check the picture to make sure,) and the most beautiful face I've EVER seen.

If you want, I'll describe her personality.

She has a positive attitude, she always seems happy, her personality is basically perfect IMO.

I'm going to log off and get some sleep around 10:25.

but I'll go check the picture to make sure

If you have a picture' date=' could you possibly scan it or take a picture of the picture?

[/quote']

I could, but I already said why I won't in your thread. Besides, I doubt that she and her parents wouldn't appreciate it if they found her pics on the web.

She has a positive attitude' date=' she always seems happy, her personality is basically perfect IMO.

I'm going to log off and get some sleep around 10:25.[hr']

but I'll go check the picture to make sure

If you have a picture' date=' could you possibly scan it or take a picture of the picture?

[/quote']

I could, but I already said why I won't in your thread. Besides, I doubt that she and her parents wouldn't appreciate it if they found her pics on the web.

Happy people are always the prettiest...

...Violent people are even prettier...

Archived