Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

And a comfy bed. Never have sex without that' date=' you will regret it like hell.

[/quote']

or a cosey back set.. ;D

Or a table. I heard that tables were nice.

yeah or any other flat-topped object

i don't know how the wall would be....

a chair would work

You mean a sofa, right? Chair is kinda... meh.

Nah i read a thing where they used a chair the guy sat in it and the girl.. yeah....

a sofa works to

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy SAT in it? I don't think that would work' date=' but then again, I don't really know.

[/quote']

yeah the girl sat in his lap.... it was interesting..... very much...

and it worked

I'm trying to picture it, and I don't think it would work.

well he 'pushed' by grabbing her waist and you know

It was an awesome read

The guy SAT in it? I don't think that would work' date=' but then again, I don't really know.

[/quote']

and it worked

It was an awesome read

But the guy would need to be leaning on an angle for it to work. Was it a rocking chair?

[/quote']

and it worked

It was an awesome read

But the guy would need to be leaning on an angle for it to work. Was it a rocking chair?

not to my knowledge

it didn't say

it was at school... so i doubt it

Kinda in a sheet hole right now.

There happen to be two girls that both have a crush on me. (Atleast, that's what my best friend says =/) I really only like one of them, but it's a sticky situation since they're both friends. It's kinda like a group ya'know? So if I don't handle it properly, it could kinda screw up the group.

That, and my friend's girlfriend hates me.

I'm not joking, if he ever left us alone, we would find someway to assault each other. She once grabbed a knife and stared at me. Of course, it was a joke, but she really does hate me. (Well, I hate her with a passion too obviously.) Of course, I can't do sheet since she's my best friend's girlfriend.

Not really asking for advice, more like opinions. =o

Ok I'm not saying which girl to go out with.. but the best thing to do is ignore your Best Friends G/f.. my friend had a b/f one time and He hated me' date=' I ignored him and all that... so just ignore her....

[/quote']

It's not like that. It's sort of a 'playful' hate. She's mean to me on a general basis, but she gets really nasty when I happen to ruin a moment. (That's my way of getting revenge)

My friend knows we hate each other, but he's like in love with her. D;

Give you friend an ultimatum: "It's either that slutwhore or your best friend' date=' me. What's it gonna be?" Say exactly that, verbatim.

[/quote']

I tired that, he didn't take it seriously.

Ignore him for a few days. When he asks why you are angry with him, repeat what I said above.

Give you friend an ultimatum: "It's either that slutwhore or your best friend' date=' me. What's it gonna be?" Say exactly that, verbatim.

[/quote']

Ignore him for a few days. When he asks why you are angry with him, repeat what I said above.

Yea, I know.

Again, I've tried. But as I've said, he's in love with her practically. ><

[/quote']

Yea, I know.

He is what, 13? He knows not of what love truly is.

[/quote']

Yea, I know.

Heh, I used a quote like that on him. He just laughed as if he didn't know what I meant.

[/quote']

Yea, I know.

Heh, I used a quote like that on him. He just laughed as if he didn't know what I meant.

Your friend must be stupid. You are too smart for him. Get a new friend.

I've had to do that too often. Too many idiots floating in this world.

[/quote']

Yea, I know.

Your friend must be stupid. You are too smart for him. Get a new friend.

I've had to do that too often. Too many idiots floating in this world.

He's not really an idiot.

Meh, he's sorta an idiot...

He just really loves this girl >>

My options are ether:

1. To kill his girlfriend.

2. To kill them both.

Hayley Williams' date=' because I like redheads and flat chests are my favorite.

She has 2 expressions on her face at once. The "Is it morning already?" look, and the "I couldn't care less, can I go back to sleep now?" look. lulz.

IMO, none of these chicks could even compare to the girl I like. And no, I'm not posting a pic of her, as one, I don't have a scanner, and I don't want any of you pervs to see her. You are all unworthy of even seeing so much as a picture of her. Yes, I do have a picture of her but I'm not posting it online for the above reasons.

lulz

And the chick I like is probably 1000x better looking. I have pics to, and I wont post mine for the same reason.

I think about the girl I like when I'm: eating, falling asleep, on YCM, playing videogames, building yugioh decks, going to my local yugioh tournament, reading, watching tv, doing schoolwork/homework, and dueling.

So I spend approximately 99.99% of the time I'm awake thinking about her. I'ts rare that I think of anything other than her. I guess you could call it an unhealthy obsession. When thinking about her, I get a feeling in my stomach that I only feel when near her/ thinking about her. It's not an annoying feeling, so much as an amazing feeling.

I'm about the same bro, I get these strange feelings too, I just like her so damn much, I almost love her. But the thing is, I actually talk to the chick I like, I'm not sure about you though.

I talk to her the once or twice per year that I see her. She lives like 30 minutes away, so I don't get to see her that much. Her uncle and my second-cousin-once-removed got married, she was the flower girl, and I was the ring-bearer. It was love in first sight for both of us. Unfortunately, my parents aren't crazy about me dating before I'm 16, and they don't even want me to tell her how I feel about her. When signing the Christmas party invitation that I'm going to send to her uncle and my second-cousin-once-removed. I'll just write "Please bring (name of girl I like) to the Christmas party, you won't need to bring a present." under my signature on the card, slip the card into the envelope, seal the envelope, and mail it.

That sucks man. And dude, you should totally do that. That would be a balls move and I'd pat you on the back for that.

If my parents ground me, I'll climb out my bedroom window. I'm going to need a safety harness, because I'm on the 2nd floor.

Or take a knife and threaten to kill them unless you can leave the house.

Or you can leave a message on the wall made from something that has a similar substance to blood. That'll be fun.

Maybe ketchup mixed with water, and then a pinch of cornstarch?

I copypasted the quote pyramid from the "I'd do him/her." thread.

You don't need to kill anyone. Just let him go.

Being smart' date=' I've let many of my friends go because they were incompetent. Sure, I was sad, but get some balls and man up. Let that bish go.

[/quote']

Lmao.

That's not the point.

I'm just saying, why do I need to let a good friend go, if all I have to do is kill the annoying Girlfriend? It's a win-win situation.

You don't need to kill anyone. Just let him go.

Being smart' date=' I've let many of my friends go because they were incompetent. Sure, I was sad, but get some balls and man up. Let that bish go.

[/quote']

Lmao.

That's not the point.

I'm just saying, why do I need to let a good friend go, if all I have to do is kill the annoying Girlfriend? It's a win-win situation.

You'll get arrested? Duh. :/

^^ don't need ketchup. just use water + Cornstarch + Red Dye.

Ketchup makes it smell really wierd' date=' they'd know.

[/quote']

Good point. =/

I was just thinking about the smell of ketchup making it less believable, and the red dye will make it so much more believable. I'll only do this as a last resort, but if necessary, I'll do it.

Archived