Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah but there is always that chance...... but if 1 works 97% of the time imagine what 2 at 1 time would do... I'm serious here.. =/

You mean male AND female condoms at the same time?

Both have a 97% chance of working. If one fails, you have to count that the other has a 97% chance of working after.

Fail rate is 3% for both.

3% x 3% = a less than 1% chance for both to fail.

yeah but there is always that chance...... but if 1 works 97% of the time imagine what 2 at 1 time would do... I'm serious here.. =/

Both have a 97% chance of working. If one fails' date=' you have to count that the other has a 97% chance of working after.

[/quote']

no... i was actually talking about a male having 2 on at a time...

that way.... there would be like double the chance that the female won't get pregnant... and have to get an abortion

Both have a 97% chance of working. If one fails' date=' you have to count that the other has a 97% chance of working after.

[/quote']

that way.... there would be like double the chance that the female won't get pregnant... and have to get an abortion

Abortions are fine. Better to kill the baby than have it live with horrible parents.

CAN you wear two condoms at once? Or is that not possible?

[/quote']

Abortions are fine. Better to kill the baby than have it live with horrible parents.

CAN you wear two condoms at once? Or is that not possible?

yep

and idk

Ask my boyfriend.... cuz he will be or i won't have sex with him... =/ Kitty and babies don't mix... so i'll never have any...

^ if you got a good one (even a lubricated one) it shouldn't

It is honestly easier to wait until your in a commited relationship to have sex. trust me. No one has to believe me, but when I was in hihg school I dated this girl for 2 years, and it was great, we both loved vijamagames and animes and she looks fantastic. I thought I couldn't be happier.

Then, after senior prom we decided to do the big nasty finally, and it just screwed everything up. We just weren't serious enough about it and even though I thought it was fine, 2 months later we couldn't feel it anymore and broke it off. a good relationship gone bad. I am now dating another hyper wierd anime loving girl from my college, but we took a vow to wait until we know we are commited to each other to have sex. Marraige or not it doesn't matter how you do it, just show some restraint. bieng a virgin is a blessing.

It is honestly easier to wait until your in a commited relationship to have sex. trust me. No one has to believe me' date=' but when I was in hihg school I dated this girl for 2 years, and it was great, we both loved vijamagames and animes and she looks fantastic. I thought I couldn't be happier.

Then, after senior prom we decided to do the big nasty finally, and it just screwed everything up. We just weren't serious enough about it and even though I thought it was fine, 2 months later we couldn't feel it anymore and broke it off. a good relationship gone bad. I am now dating another hyper wierd anime loving girl from my college, but we took a vow to wait until we know we are commited to each other to have sex. Marraige or not it doesn't matter how you do it, just show some restraint. bieng a virgin is a blessing.

[/quote']

ok...

I know me and my b/f have been going out for about a year now (a full year will be on Oct. 26) and we both are ready.... It was love at first sight for us... we fell for each other at the same time... He just didn't know how to tell me and i finally told him. And we both feel the same around each other... but we haven't hit that moment where we could get alone.... -sigh- i'll get my licenses soon and I can finally be with him closed doors...

It is honestly easier to wait until your in a commited relationship to have sex. trust me. No one has to believe me' date=' but when I was in hihg school I dated this girl for 2 years, and it was great, we both loved vijamagames and animes and she looks fantastic. I thought I couldn't be happier.

[/quote']

Please tell me now if you are of the Christian religion. If you tell the truth, I will not flame you.

define virgin?

ok Virgin - 1. A person who has not experienced sexual intercourse.

2. A chaste or unmarried woman; a maiden.

3. An unmarried woman who has taken religious vows of chastity.

4. Virgin The Virgin Mary.

5. Zoology A female insect or other arthropod that produces fertile eggs without copulating.

If you want it as a adjective i can do that too... =3

Being a virgin isn't necessarily good, unless you are Christian, and I have a lot of things to say about that, but I'll take it to another thread.

TBQH, being a virgin has no actual benefits, other than the fact not having safe sex can result in STD's.

Being a virgin does not mean you are pure, that means you have not had sex yet. Pure cannot be associated with humans.

Being a virgin isn't necessarily good' date=' unless you are Christian, and I have a lot of things to say about that, but I'll take it to another thread.

TBQH, being a virgin has no actual benefits, other than the fact not having safe sex can result in STD's.

Being a virgin does not mean you are pure, that means you have not had sex yet. Pure cannot be associated with humans.

[/quote']

Don't bring religion into this please

And being a Virgin is veiwed differently in peoples eyes so leave it at that

Being a virgin isn't necessarily good' date=' unless you are Christian, and I have a lot of things to say about that, but I'll take it to another thread.

[/quote']

I didn't start it, mr. last post on page 33 started it. Being a virgin does not make you pure.

[/quote']

I didn't start it, mr. last post on page 33 started it. Being a virgin does not make you pure.

*facepalm*

Of course it doesn't...

But it's just a literal term most people say..

When you're a virgin you are pure

and haven't been tainted

and all...

It has nothing to do with religion

it's just one of those things people say

Pure can also be referred to when talking about water. Does that mean water has not had sex yet?

My god you are so annoying at times

There is a difference of the Purity of water and the talk of Sex

Purity in Water means expeling a demon or something close to it

and a Pure Virgin is dealing with one who has not had Sex

Meaning a Guy has not you kno

and A girl hasn't had her... you kno

So how come pure isn't used by some (most) people as an alternate word for virgin?

Because it doesn't have to be spoken, everyone knows that Virgins are pure so it is alright to say Virgin, and it also goes along with Language Arts

Saying that one is Pure can mean so many things when one is not Gifted with a Sexual mind and/or does not talk about Virginity, so most people just say Virgin so yeah... that's why

Archived