Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

This thread is now being Troll-free.

-.-

Today's Report: Had class with girl I like (I have a class with her every day.) We talk' date=' we flirt a bit, but I fear I might be getting too far in to the friend zone. So I'll work on that. I walked her to her class and got a hug. Meh, I'll keep trying.

[/quote']

Yeah' date=' she has friends in that class. But she stopped talking to them, to go over and talk to me. :cool:

[/quote']

Good job mate.;)

Signs are good, seems like she will at least become a good friend.

AT LEAST.

Latest Report: Met the family of my bf and spent the day at the place where we're both going to study. I didn't know it and thought it was a bad thing, once we break off and stuff but it's fine, I guess.

And it's the first time I didn't scare parents off.O_o

They liked me.o_O

Things are going well, strange stuff...0.ô

You don't seem too scary. o.O;

Unless, like... You have body odor. That would scare me off...

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

XD Don't think so.

But IDK, I've never made a good impression on parents.

Till then.;)

Talked to her on myspace. I have her phone number. But she refers to me as "best friend". ;-;

Sorry missed that post, you were too fast.=3

Well it can be good and bad.

Good because friendship is always a good fundament for relationships. A friend (older than me) said that at our age we should look for a friend first rather than jump on the rest immediately. That way you can be (almost) sure that that person actually likes you and doesn't just plan to "score".

Or it can also be a cover.

Or denial.

Bad because of what master Mars mentioned or it can be that it's never going to go past friendship. But that's to both of you to find out.;)

My report: My b/f was pissed cuz i told him I liked another guy. this morning he was like, "I'm gonna kill that motherf*****" Now he's better.... I calmed him down and told him to be mad at me if anyone.. and if course he won't so we're gonna drop the whole thing and get on with our lives..... and plus he has all of football practice to get rid of any lingering anger. =3

My report: My b/f was pissed cuz i told him I liked another guy. this morning he was like' date=' "I'm gonna kill that motherf*****" Now he's better.... I calmed him down and told him to be mad at me if anyone.. and if course he won't so we're gonna drop the whole thing and get on with our lives..... and plus he has all of football practice to get rid of any lingering anger. =3

[/quote']

If you like another guy, why are you still with this one? >_>

My report: My b/f was pissed cuz i told him I liked another guy. this morning he was like' date=' "I'm gonna kill that motherf*****" Now he's better.... I calmed him down and told him to be mad at me if anyone.. and if course he won't so we're gonna drop the whole thing and get on with our lives..... and plus he has all of football practice to get rid of any lingering anger. =3

[/quote']

If you like another guy, why are you still with this one? >_>

1. Mako aka Kevin scares me

2. I love him... a mer liking of another guy doesn't extinguish the love i feel for him... =/

That too....

we actually know one another in real life (For those of you who don't know)

and he's the reason i came here.... and He's the reason my friends give me distance, and other boys tremble when i walk by (nat really the guys tremble cuz i would beat the crap out of them =P)

Prince Hunter: Talked to her on myspace. I have her phone number. But she refers to me as "best friend". ;-;

yeah, that sheet gets me irritated as well.

when I'm stuck on those situation, I usually hang out with her, and with my guy friends.

that usually sends a message of "you know, you're not my only friend".

girls like to call guys BFF for some reason. just make sure you have a stronger approach when flirting (not, desperate. trust me, it doesn't work).

another thing that might help: try talking with other girls when she's around. Not only does this send the "you're not my only friend" message, it also makes you look like Mr. popular.

The ladies love Mr. popular, and Mr. popular loves the ladies.

okay, I'm getting way over myself here.

yeah' date=' that s*** gets me irritated as well.

when I'm stuck on those situation, I usually hang out with her, and with my guy friends.

[b'] Why show it? Just tell her... "hey I got other friends" but if you have a clingy g/f just tell her you're going to hang with your friends, sure she'll be Biatchy but she'll get over it[/b]

girls like to call guys BFF for some reason. just make sure you have a stronger approach when flirting (not, desperate. trust me, it doesn't work).

BFFS lolz... i call most guys sissys or gay =/ or perverts... depends on my mood... I hardly ever use "BFF" or all that

another thing that might help: try talking with other girls when she's around. Not only does this send the "you're not my only friend" message, it also makes you look like Mr. popular. The ladies love Mr. popular, and Mr. popular loves the ladies.

Mr. Popular also can get into trouble if seen talking to other girls.... Girls in relatioships some take it personally and if their guy is talking with another girl some of then will take it wrong and all Heck will break out... happened to me once.. it was not pretty

okay, I'm getting way over myself here.

^ i lold

Bold = Kitty

Princey if she's alreadying saying Best Friend to you then it most likely won't work, My friends like tried that once they were Best Friends with a guy and they went out with him, they broke up and now hate each other... [/fact]

[b'] Why show it? Just tell her... "hey I got other friends" but if you have a clingy g/f just tell her you're going to hang with your friends, sure she'll be Biatchy but she'll get over it[/b]

well, sometimes, the jabroni won't believe you.

remember when I said I have gay friends? well not only do they support me whenever I like a girl, I KNOW they won't double cross me and try to take her from me. my straight friends do that...ALOT.

I don't think Prince Hunter has that access though.

BFFS lolz... i call most guys sissys or gay =/ or perverts... depends on my mood... I hardly ever use "BFF" or all that

so, you're NOT prep.

another thing that might help: try talking with other girls when she's around. Not only does this send the "you're not my only friend" message, it also makes you look like Mr. popular. The ladies love Mr. popular, and Mr. popular loves the ladies.

Mr. Popular also can get into trouble if seen talking to other girls.... Girls in relatioships some take it personally and if their guy is talking with another girl some of then will take it wrong and all Heck will break out... happened to me once.. it was not pretty

like I said, we're talking about a girl that will put you on the friend zone. I did not (or ever will) suggest "go cheat on your girlfriend", because cheating on your girlfriend is gay!

but seriously though, It has worked for me. that sheet gets you attention, including fron the girl you're chasing.

^ i lold

Bold = Kitty

Princey if she's alreadying saying Best Friend to you then it most likely won't work, My friends like tried that once they were Best Friends with a guy and they went out with him, they broke up and now hate each other... [/fact]

BUTTTT

remember that anything could happen. I mean you're best friend did managed to go out with the guy. That's got to count for something.

well, sometimes, the b**** won't believe you.

remember when I said I have gay friends? well not only do they support me whenever I like a girl, I KNOW they won't double cross me and try to take her from me. my straight friends do that...ALOT.

so, you're NOT prep.

NO I hate PREPS

like I said, we're talking about a girl that will put you on the friend zone. I did not (or ever will) suggest "go cheat on your girlfriend", because cheating on your girlfriend is gay!

but seriously though, It has worked for me. that s*** gets you attention, including fron the girl you're chasing.

^ i lold

Bold = Kitty

BUTTTT

remember that anything could happen. I mean you're best friend did managed to go out with the guy. That's got to count for something.

yeah.... they did go out... then got screwed over... =/ It was like rocky.. I watched... cuz Mako wouldn't let me get involved in fear of our relationship

well, sometimes, the b**** won't believe you.

so, you're NOT prep.

NO I hate PREPS

but seriously though, It has worked for me. that s*** gets you attention, including fron the girl you're chasing.

^ i lold

Bold = Kitty

BUTTTT

yeah.... they did go out... then got screwed over... =/ It was like rocky.. I watched... cuz Mako wouldn't let me get involved in fear of our relationship

ouch.

anyway, Prince, if she has boring friends, just go with it, tolorated and be nice.

As said' date=' if I do go out with her, I'm going to make sure I dont make things worse. I have to see her everyday as said. And if things end badly, this year is going to suck.

[/quote']

Basically you're gonna walk that fine Invisible line...

lolz... xD how picky is this girl? (asking out of curiousity)

Cuz i know picky girls are like choosey and you'll lose some freedom.. xD

Archived