Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Ok' date=' guys.

Theres this girl I like, she's like one of my best friends.

Not too long ago I found out she liked me, I liked her at the time, we met up and I was going to ask her out but things got in the way. Later, she went to London for a few days and we didn't talk for ages :\

Then we start to talk again and I think she still likes me, but now it appears she doesn't and its confusing :\

Her friend claims that she still likes me - But I just confused her because I aparently didn't talk to her.

I dunno what to do.

I want advice, don't be twats.

[/quote']

omg the friends of the girl you like will be the end of you.

Those girls are twats.

Agreed.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah' date=' so she went to London. Capital of England, iI'm sure you're smart enough to know that.

But she came back during the holidays and I could never find a moment to talk, not even to ask her to meet up.

[/quote']

You claimed that it was only for a few days.

So I am still not seeing how that is "ages".

Ah' date=' so she went to London. Capital of England, iI'm sure you're smart enough to know that.

But she came back during the holidays and I could never find a moment to talk, not even to ask her to meet up.

[/quote']

You claimed that it was only for a few days.

So I am still not seeing how that is "ages".

He missed her.

I never said she went to London for ages' date=' but because of the fact she went to London I didn't speak, then she came back and I had no way of contacting her, it became ages.

[/quote']

she went to London for a few days and we didn't talk for ages

Ah, I seem to have misworded it.

Anyways, you know what I meant now, making that irrelevant.

Well' date=' I'm currently talking to a new girl. We hung out last night at her house and watched movies and cuddled and whatnot. I'm thinking about asking her out soon.

[/quote']

You know, that happened to me once.....I think I wrote a poem about it and posted it in this thread. Unlike yours, though, it had no happy ending. D:

Meh, apparently three girls like me. Awesome, now if I knew who they were. >:/

Well' date=' I'm currently talking to a new girl. We hung out last night at her house and watched movies and cuddled and whatnot. I'm thinking about asking her out soon.

[/quote']

You know, that happened to me once.....I think I wrote a poem about it and posted it in this thread. Unlike yours, though, it had no happy ending. D:

Well, I'm not sure if this ending is going to be happy. I'm hoping for the best. I'm probably going to ask her sometime this week. We just started getting "involved" like a few days ago so I'm going to give it a little bit before I ask her.

[/quote']

Well, I'm not sure if this ending is going to be happy. I'm hoping for the best. I'm probably going to ask her sometime this week. We just started getting "involved" like a few days ago so I'm going to give it a little bit before I ask her.

Good decision. Just don't wait too long. :P

I'm single and staying that way. I decided a while ago, I wouldn't get into a serious relationship until at least my college days, maybe even later. I just don't have the time to be in a relationship right now.

But my cousins, who for your info aren't even ten yet, are "going out". Yeah, I highly doubt and if it is true...I don't see how parents allow that.

James is still my boyfriend. It's been 19 days in counting xD

He actually come over to my house earlier today. Our parents are friends' date=' and so I get to see him often. It's a win.

[/quote']

I actually thought you two were together longer, dunno why.

James is still my boyfriend. It's been 19 days in counting xD

He actually come over to my house earlier today. Our parents are friends' date=' and so I get to see him often. It's a win.

[/quote']

I actually thought you two were together longer, dunno why.

I thought the same thing. I guessed at least a month, and I was surprised when I counted up the days. We've been together since the 2nd of this month.

Archived