Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Um not really any tips to give. XD you just have to find your own courage.

(Funny comment: listen to your warrior ancestors Bluestar they will guide you jking)

Oh' date=' and more bad news. Whenever she's nearby, my voice starts to sound bad (my voice is usually awesome). The reason that's bad is that her aunt and uncle want to play Rock Band. Her uncle likes playing the drums, her aunt plays the guitar, and that leaves me with the f***ing microphone. My mom'll probably go out of her way to make Hannah think I'm a freak. Oh, and Hannah's parents were already divorced, but her mom moved out of her dad's house. Her aunt says she's in a pretty bad mood. FML.

[/quote']

Work it out. Your overdramatizing it. :/

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the girls I know avoid me like I'm the freaking plague...

Take a shower.

You know' date=' that might just work. =0

[/quote']

bro, don't wear a bra. ;P

I don't get it

Wear a white t-shirt and then wear a normal shirt or whatever.

Wearing 1 t-shirt looks ugly.

You see nipples...

I wear loose fitting t-shirts. So it usually doesn't happen but that's still a good idea.

Someone is out to get me.

Or simply hates me <_<

3 girls asked me out today at school. I knew all of them too...

I know they dun like me =/

I ignored them...then' date=' before I could even think about it, one of my 'friend's friends' asked me what was going on.

It was probably him >_>

[/quote']

When a girl asks you out, you say yes. Screw the details

Or simply hates me <_<

I ignored them...then' date=' before I could even think about it, one of my 'friend's friends' asked me what was going on.

It was probably him >_>

[/quote']

Oh why yes disease ridden prostitute, I'd love to go out with you because your a girl and asked me out.

Or simply hates me <_<

It was probably him >_>

[/quote']

Oh why yes disease ridden prostitute, I'd love to go out with you because your a girl and asked me out.

:shock:Not exactly what I meant.:shock:

Ok, guys.

Theres this girl I like, she's like one of my best friends.

Not too long ago I found out she liked me, I liked her at the time, we met up and I was going to ask her out but things got in the way. Later, she went to London for a few days and we didn't talk for ages :\

Then we start to talk again and I think she still likes me, but now it appears she doesn't and its confusing :\

Her friend claims that she still likes me - But I just confused her because I aparently didn't talk to her.

I dunno what to do.

I want advice, don't be twats.

Ok' date=' guys.

Not too long ago I found out she liked me, I liked her at the time, we met up and I was going to ask her out but things got in the way. Later, she went to London for a few days and we didn't talk for ages :\

Then we start to talk again and I think she still likes me, but now it appears she doesn't and its confusing :\

Her friend claims that she still likes me - But I just confused her because I aparently didn't talk to her.

I dunno what to do.

[/quote']

omg the friends of the girl you like will be the end of you.

Those girls are twats.

Ok' date=' guys.

Not too long ago I found out she liked me, I liked her at the time, we met up and I was going to ask her out but things got in the way. Later, [b']she went to London for a few days and we didn't talk for ages[/b] :\

I dunno what to do.

lolwut?

I don't see you logic behind that statement.

Archived