Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back up a bit. Are you two friends?

If so, you can be cold to her one day (But don't drive her away or it won't work XD) She WILL ask what's the matter. Now it's time for drama class...

Tell her, "It's just... I don't know if this is right. We're friends, and you have a boyfriend. We're all getting hurt if this continues..." Be passionate and improvise.

She'll tell you the truth. It works, I promise.

Well' date=' what do you need? I'm here to help.

[/quote']

short story:

crush on girl

girl has a BF (not me)

don't know what to do

me confused.

Unless she's a dirty cheating slut, she won't go out with you while dating some other guy. And if she will, then she's not the type of girl you want to date.

Find a new girl to like.

Or wait for them to breakup and catch the rebound :P

yes.

If so' date=' you can be cold to her one day (But don't drive her away or it won't work XD) She WILL ask what's the matter.

[b']not only am I souless drone most of the time, but she's pretty deadpan herself. botton line: we're both really boring people.[/b]

Now it's time for drama class...

O Joy...

Tell her, "It's just... I don't know if this is right. We're friends, and you have a boyfriend. We're all getting hurt if this continues..."

we're not that close. we share music taste, not panties.

Be passionate and improvise. She'll tell you the truth. It works, I promise.

I actually tried that with another girl ounce. and it worked. she was all over me for weeks, because she wanted to know how I "felt".

[/quote']

short story:

crush on girl

girl has a BF (not me)

don't know what to do

me confused.

Unless she's a dirty cheating slut, she won't go out with you while dating some other guy.

well...that sucks.

And if she will, then she's not the type of girl you want to date.

I understand.

Find a new girl to like.

no way man! she likes all the underground bands I like.

HELL YEAH!!! that's going to take a while though. plus I'll be the 10th guy in line for that.

yes.

If so' date=' you can be cold to her one day (But don't drive her away or it won't work XD) She WILL ask what's the matter.

[b']not only am I souless drone most of the time, but she's pretty deadpan herself. botton line: we're both really boring people.[/b]

Now it's time for drama class...

O Joy...

Tell her, "It's just... I don't know if this is right. We're friends, and you have a boyfriend. We're all getting hurt if this continues..."

we're not that close. we share music taste, not panties.

Be passionate and improvise. She'll tell you the truth. It works, I promise.

I actually tried that with another girl ounce. and it worked. she was all over me for weeks, because she wanted to know how I "felt".

[/quote']

short story:

crush on girl

girl has a BF (not me)

don't know what to do

me confused.

Unless she's a dirty cheating slut, she won't go out with you while dating some other guy.

well...that sucks.

And if she will, then she's not the type of girl you want to date.

I understand.

Find a new girl to like.

no way man! she likes all the underground bands I like.

HELL YEAH!!! that's going to take a while though. plus I'll be the 10th guy in line for that.

Make sure rebounder's 1-9 suffer..."accidents".

Then all that's left to do is break boyfriend's kneecaps with a rusty pipe while dressed up as a clown.

She's a whore. Leave her be. She shouldn't be thinking' date=' "Oh, i'll love this guy next! And then this guy!"

You may not want to hear it... But yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh... She's done, sorry. And, no offense.

Just find someone else! It's not that hard...

[/quote']

[sorry if ur not talking to me]

but she's not though. her last relationship lasted for 2 months...2 months before they broke it off.

she did not want to date anybody during the summer after that (which was, of course, a total boner kill for me :cry:

...and then she met her current boyfriend, and here I am stuck again and bla bla bla.

the jabroni didn't even tell me she was dating again, I found out after she held his hand in public. I was like "WTF???"

I hope this relationship does not last another 2 months though.

She's a whore. Leave her be. She shouldn't be thinking' date=' "Oh, i'll love this guy next! And then this guy!"

You may not want to hear it... But yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh... She's done, sorry. And, no offense.

Just find someone else! It's not that hard...

[/quote']

[sorry if ur not talking to me]

but she's not though. her last relationship lasted for 2 months...2 months before they broke it off.

she did not want to date anybody during the summer after that (which was, of course, a total boner kill for me :cry:

...and then she met her current boyfriend, and here I am stuck again and bla bla bla.

the b**** didn't even tell me she was dating again, I found out after she held his hand in public. I was like "WTF???"

I hope this relationship does not last another 2 months though.

[spoiler=]Courage-Wolf-She-put-you-in-friend-zone-Put-her-in-rape-zone.jpg

But seriously, you got to step it up and let it be known that you don't want to "just be friends".

I accidently my girlfriend...any tips on how to make this better?

whats this' date=' a fill in the blank? I can get pretty creative unless you tell me the missing word.

[/quote']

impregnated.

T_T

Suicide

It's the only way out

(Couldn't find mah trollin meme >.>)

[spoiler=I found mah trollin meme >.>]

cosplay183_full.jpg

Archived