Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Hm well today my precious baby gotz a nose bleed' date=' and the dumbazz put the blood on a note he was writing to me. D= He's torturous, knowing I wouldn't be able to concentrate because of his blood and I had a EOCT today. :P But I'm not worried, I was just mad because I wanted his blood. :D Yes I'm like that, and I know for a fact that I can drink his blood and not get sick. =3

[/quote']

Human can only drink a little blood before there body rejects it.

And no. You are not unable to get sick because you are family. Just look at deformed children.

Hm.. considering I've drunk his blood before a quite frankly liked the taste and didn't get sick I have to beg to differ. But I won't argue with you.

I wasn't implying that I wouldn't get sick because we are related, I'm just saying his blood drives me insane because I wanna drink it.

And never mention children of any kind to me again. I don't like kids and I have no future interest in having any. If Kev wants them, then he can get pregnant and have them himself, but I doubt that'll ever happen.

You are missing a future. :/

But you are just too young to decide that.

Let us see when you are 30 and you are starting to have no feel in life except to nurture the kid you never had.

You do know that drinking blood from OTHER people...is a bad thing?

Maybe, but that's the future and this is the past. If i change my mind then so be it, but as of this day and time I don't want kids.

And yeah I know, but it's a risk I shall take.

Update: Today was horrible, because of

A) I didn't get my kiss this morningWhy don't YOU give him a kiss.

B) My friends started talking about me and I got upset started crying and I got sick and got a headache That's the problem with friends that talk about relationships and crap.

C) Kev said he'd take care of them so they'd better watch out :) One guy vs. a group of kids. I don't count on that :/

Your friends suck.

Also fix'd.

I liked mine better.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In your Title it says you lurv her.

There a difference?

Not really

Eh, most people on this thread focus to much and the girls that are way outta there league. Which is the problem.

But I found someone beautiful that likes me back. I am a lucky man :3

lolmax

Well' date=' slut at your school might mean something different at our's.

Slut at our school equals having 3 bf's in 1 month.

That's the girl that likes me btw <_<

[/quote']

This girl flirts with everyone and everything she talks about involves sexual things.

No. Stfu, didn't I kick you out of this topic before? >.>

So I'm taking my girlfriend to an entirely sold out concert by her favorite band that costed me an arm and a leg to get for a christmas present. I sure as hell hope this girl is worth it.

This'll sound a bad, but as much as I want to be with her for a really long time/forever, I dont think thats going to happen. I mean, shes already broken up with me once before when we went out the first time and I'm afraid thats gonna happen again. :/ I'll admit I'm sounding needy and paranoid but thats how I feel. Bleh

No. Stfu' date=' didn't I kick you out of this topic before? >.>

So I'm taking my girlfriend to an entirely sold out concert by her favorite band that costed me an arm and a leg to get for a christmas present. I sure as hell hope this girl is worth it.

This'll sound a bad, but as much as I want to be with her for a really long time/forever, I dont think thats going to happen. I mean, shes already broken up with me once before when we went out the first time and I'm afraid thats gonna happen again. :/ I'll admit I'm sounding needy and paranoid but thats how I feel. Bleh

[/quote']

The fact that you spent a lot of money on her even though you don't think it'll work is stupid.

[/quote']

Yes for being off topic <_<

And, exactly, how much did these tickets cost?

You dont wanna know.

The fact that you spent a lot of money on her even though you don't think it'll work is stupid.

No, its not as much that I dont think it can work, but more to the point where Im afraid that it won't. Like, I trust her and everything and she says shes happy and that Im like the best boyfriend ever but I am just scared. :/

[/quote']

You dont wanna know.

No' date=' its not as much that I dont think it can work, but more to the point where Im afraid that it won't. Like, I trust her and everything and she says shes happy and that Im like the best boyfriend ever but I am just scared. :/

[/quote']

You may be the best boyfriend ever, but most likely your not.

If she broke up with you and dated another guy, 90% chance she would tell then the same thing. Not trying to burst your bubble or nothin.

[/quote']

You dont wanna know.

No' date=' its not as much that I dont think it can work, but more to the point where Im afraid that it won't. Like, I trust her and everything and she says shes happy and that Im like the best boyfriend ever but I am just scared. :/

[/quote']

If she broke up with you and dated another guy, 90% chance she would tell then the same thing. Not trying to burst your bubble or nothin.

It wasn't for another guy but the reason she said she did it, I can't post on the forum because thats really private. >.>

And honestly, if she wanted to break up with me she would have done it. We go to different schools and its not easy, our relationship, but we're gonna make it work. :]

[/quote']

You dont wanna know.

[/quote']

It wasn't for another guy but the reason she said she did it, I can't post on the forum because thats really private. >.>

And honestly, if she wanted to break up with me she would have done it. We go to different schools and its not easy, our relationship, but we're gonna make it work. :]

Do I sense a slight attitude adjustment?

No, but I can't say "we're gonna make it work" and end it with a ":/" kind of face as if I was dissappointed in the fact that we're gonna make it work, when I'm most definitely not. But I'm just worried, thats all. I found a girl I really like and care about and I dont want to lose her, again. :/

Wow, talk about a change of plans. :shock:

Here's what happened. Hannah's aunt (my 2nd-cousin-twice removed) and her uncle called and they've already invited her to my B-Day party WITHOUT ASKING FIRST (my mom is all out against Hannah coming to my party.) I didn't know that she MIGHT come until about 20 minutes ago. The main problem is my B-day party is tomorrow. When I talk to Hannah, I always get words mixed up. Any tips? If anyone replies to this by trolling, I'll neg rep them.

Um not really any tips to give. XD you just have to find your own courage.

(Funny comment: listen to your warrior ancestors Bluestar they will guide you jking)

Oh, and more bad news. Whenever she's nearby, my voice starts to sound bad (my voice is usually awesome). The reason that's bad is that her aunt and uncle want to play Rock Band. Her uncle likes playing the drums, her aunt plays the guitar, and that leaves me with the f***ing microphone. My mom'll probably go out of her way to make Hannah think I'm a freak. Oh, and Hannah's parents were already divorced, but her mom moved out of her dad's house. Her aunt says she's in a pretty bad mood. FML.

I was invited to rave...I really wanted to go' date=' but I had things to do for school. -_- damn it.

[/quote']

lolrandom <3

Also highvoltage, be confident around her. Don't be a douche.

If you have a problem with that, stick with small sentences until you build up confidence.

A 12 year old girl cannot be too harsh.

Archived