Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

"Love is Eternal", you just HAVE to be a double acc.

Marisa; got my first kiss when I was eight ^_^ I've had a few girlfriends since then but I'm with one I like now.

"Love is Eternal" is a gay name.

The fat chick stopped stalking me. Apparently she likes someone else now.

It is a bad name. lol

I told you she would rub off.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marisa; got my first kiss when I was eight ^_^ I've had a few girlfriends since then but I'm with one I like now.

"Greek God George" is worse' date=' it shows how un-imaginative you are and also I hope you are not implying yourself to be a god?!?,

Love is Eternal

I picked it out because the initials spell [b']L[/b]ove is Eternal.

inb4nosh!tsherlock

Besides, why was a fat chick stalking you?

this girl I know called Heather goes to this place called K-Town looks out for boys and then follows them around.

Love is Eternal

I picked it out because the initials spell Love is Eternal.

Cool story bra.

I've never heard of Heather and have passed by K-Town plenty of times. lol

Love is Eternal

Cool story bra.

^_^ K-Town is coolbeans

and yah, it's the coolest story on this thread, well the only one that isn't bullsh***ed at least.

Girls at my school are wierd, all the girls ask the guys out and they get their friends to do it for them, very rarely a guy asks the girl out >_>

Love is Eternal

Cool story bra.

^_^ K-Town is coolbeans

and yah' date=' it's the coolest story on this thread, well the only one that isn't bullsh***ed at least.

Girls at my school are wierd, all the girls ask the guys out and they get their friends to do it for them, very rarely a guy asks the girl out >_>

[/quote']

A bunch of pussies.

Yeah, K-Town is alright.

Love is Eternal

Cool story bra.

^_^ K-Town is coolbeans

and yah' date=' it's the coolest story on this thread, well the only one that isn't bullsh***ed at least.

[/quote']

A bunch of pussies.

Yeah, K-Town is alright.

Yup,

I'm gonna tell you a cool story bra.

There is this guy called Elliot he is like disturbed he is obsessed with Muse and his only friend is a computer, one day Elliot decides to try his luck and ask the hottest girl out, she rejects him and says "what are you thinking?" at this point Elliot throws a chair at the window and I and several other students beat him down. o.0, the point is there is always a phyco in your class.

Anyhoo,

that wasnt off topic but ontopic chat wise, has anyone out of a girls league by popularity and looks ever asked a cute girl out like there with you guiz xD?

Hm well today my precious baby gotz a nose bleed, and the dumbazz put the blood on a note he was writing to me. D= He's torturous, knowing I wouldn't be able to concentrate because of his blood and I had a EOCT today. :P But I'm not worried, I was just mad because I wanted his blood. :D Yes I'm like that, and I know for a fact that I can drink his blood and not get sick. =3

Hm well today my precious baby gotz a nose bleed' date=' and the dumbazz put the blood on a note he was writing to me. D= He's torturous, knowing I wouldn't be able to concentrate because of his blood and I had a EOCT today. :P But I'm not worried, I was just mad because I wanted his blood. :D Yes I'm like that, and I know for a fact that I can drink his blood and not get sick. =3

[/quote']

Human can only drink a little blood before there body rejects it.

And no. You are not unable to get sick because you are family. Just look at deformed children.

Hm well today my precious baby gotz a nose bleed' date=' and the dumbazz put the blood on a note he was writing to me. D= He's torturous, knowing I wouldn't be able to concentrate because of his blood and I had a EOCT today. :P But I'm not worried, I was just mad because I wanted his blood. :D Yes I'm like that, and I know for a fact that I can drink his blood and not get sick. =3

[/quote']

And no. You are not unable to get sick because you are family. Just look at deformed children.

Hm.. considering I've drunk his blood before a quite frankly liked the taste and didn't get sick I have to beg to differ. But I won't argue with you.

I wasn't implying that I wouldn't get sick because we are related, I'm just saying his blood drives me insane because I wanna drink it.

And never mention children of any kind to me again. I don't like kids and I have no future interest in having any. If Kev wants them, then he can get pregnant and have them himself, but I doubt that'll ever happen.

[/quote']

Hm.. considering I've drunk his blood before a quite frankly liked the taste and didn't get sick I have to beg to differ. But I won't argue with you. My friend Britt said it best, "LIES"

I wasn't implying that I wouldn't get sick because we are related, I'm just saying his blood drives me insane because I wanna drink it. LIES x2

And never mention children of any kind to me again. I don't like kids and I have no future interest in having any. If Kev wants them, then he can get pregnant and have them himself, but I doubt that'll ever happen. lololdladywithashitloadofcatsandnofamilyorfriends

[/quote']

Hm.. considering I've drunk his blood before a quite frankly liked the taste and didn't get sick I have to beg to differ. But I won't argue with you. My friend Britt said it best, "LIES"

I wasn't implying that I wouldn't get sick because we are related, I'm just saying his blood drives me insane because I wanna drink it. LIES x2

And never mention children of any kind to me again. I don't like kids and I have no future interest in having any. If Kev wants them, then he can get pregnant and have them himself, but I doubt that'll ever happen. lololdladywithashitloadofcatsandnofamilyorfriends

I lol'd at the last bold. Ehh, it's her choice though. Personally, i usually prefer being near cats over being near people. Cat's don't annoy the frickin' hell outta me. People do.

[/quote']

Logically impossible; you are no vampire at all. Quit it, you acting like that is frustrating.

Anyways,

Update: Very happy with my boyfriend, James. He's very helpful and gives me great advice too; he helped me turn my life in for the better instead of causing problems. Yay~

[/quote']

Logically impossible; you are no vampire at all. Quit it, you acting like that is frustrating.

I was going to say that but it would have got me a 50% warning if I worded it my way.

Anyway:

Good for you. :3

ughhh...

So liek' date=' i like this girl and i just broke up up with my old gf. I was going to ask her out but then i figured out she is dating my bud. We started talking and she said she likes me but that she is already dating some1. So im liek all sad ant stuff D:

[/quote']

?

Wow, that girl you like is ridiculous. You should tell your buddy that she's not so in to him. Or warn him somehow instead of thinking about yourself.

Love is Eternal

Cool story bra.

^_^ K-Town is coolbeans

[/quote']

A bunch of pussies.

Yeah, K-Town is alright.

Yup,

I'm gonna tell you a cool story bra.

There is this guy called Elliot he is like disturbed he is obsessed with Muse and his only friend is a computer, one day Elliot decides to try his luck and ask the hottest girl out, she rejects him and says "what are you thinking?" at this point Elliot throws a chair at the window and I and several other students beat him down. o.0, the point is there is always a phyco in your class.

f3xgsg.jpg

[/quote']

Hm.. considering I've drunk his blood before a quite frankly liked the taste and didn't get sick I have to beg to differ. But I won't argue with you.

I wasn't implying that I wouldn't get sick because we are related, I'm just saying his blood drives me insane because I wanna drink it.

And never mention children of any kind to me again. I don't like kids and I have no future interest in having any. If Kev wants them, then he can get pregnant and have them himself, but I doubt that'll ever happen.

You are missing a future. :/

But you are just too young to decide that.

Let us see when you are 30 and you are starting to have no feel in life except to nurture the kid you never had.

You do know that drinking blood from OTHER people...is a bad thing?

[/quote']

Let us see when you are 30 and you are starting to have no feel in life except to nurture the kid you never had.

Maybe, but that's the future and this is the past. If i change my mind then so be it, but as of this day and time I don't want kids.

And yeah I know, but it's a risk I shall take.

Update: Today was horrible, because of

A) I didn't get my kiss this morning

B) My friends started talking about me and I got upset started crying and I got sick and got a headache

C) Kev said he'd take care of them so they'd better watch out :)

ughhh...

So liek' date=' i like this girl and i just broke up up with my old gf. I was going to ask her out but then i figured out she is dating my bud. We started talking and she said she likes me but that she is already dating some1. So im liek all sad ant stuff D:

[/quote']

?

Wow, that girl you like is ridiculous. You should tell your buddy that she's not so in to him. Or warn him somehow instead of thinking about yourself.

I know xD

Ya. He said he was gonna dump her so i might ask her out :D

Today was a great day~

Some friends and I went over a friend's house. (Which was the girl I like~)

Anyways, the whole time we were joking around and creating awkward moments. I was going to ask her out that day, but I figured it would be awkward with my other friend's there. That and the only other guy (a friend) happens to like the same girl. Still, I have a good feeling that she's interested in me, and I caught her blush when another friend made a remark about the fact we were walking together.

But yeah, fun day~

[/quote']

Maybe, but that's the future and this is the past. If i change my mind then so be it, but as of this day and time I don't want kids.

A) I didn't get my kiss this morning People don't kiss bloodsuckers.

B) My friends started talking about me and I got upset started crying and I got sick and got a headache You suck blood, so i don't blame them.

C) Kev said he'd take care of them so they'd better watch out :) OH NOEZ HES GONNA SUCK THEIR BLOOD, ALRIGHT PRIESTS, READY YOUR CROSSBOWS.

[/quote']

A) I didn't get my kiss this morningWhy don't YOU give him a kiss.

B) My friends started talking about me and I got upset started crying and I got sick and got a headache That's the problem with friends that talk about relationships and crap.

C) Kev said he'd take care of them so they'd better watch out :) One guy vs. a group of kids. I don't count on that :/

Your friends suck.

Also fix'd.

Archived