Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'm officially screwed. Today I did one of the stupidest things I could've ever done. I told my boyfriend that I was scared of him' date=' well I did get a note from him that was alittle weird even for me and that scared me but I shouldn't have said something that harsh! Damit I'm an idiot. I just got done reading a two page note he wrote me and I am literally crying right now, and to make it worse I have to wait 2 days to make it up to him. URGH!!! Sometimes I just despise myself.

[/quote']

If he really liked you and cared, he'd feel exactly like you right now. Pissed at himself. I'm sure he thinks he did something entirely wrong and is feelings guilty about it all. He might be angry too, cause I mean, you sounded like a heartless when you said that, but since you have two days, you BETTER make your apology worth it. You better make it good. Not lame.

My update:

Well, today was very casual. Just full of laughs and fun, and since I'm seeing James tomarrow at the mall with a few other friends, I'm very excited =3

The word has got out that we're together and it's around the biggest news of the 8th grade right now. Whenever someone asks, "Are you guys going out?" James answers with, "Yes we are. This girl right here; I love her." He says it so confidently. This is actually the first relationship that the guy didn't say things like, "Hide it from other people. Let's not let them know till later." It makes me feel better being with him =]

Well I'm officially screwed. Today I did one of the stupidest things I could've ever done. I told my boyfriend that I was scared of him' date=' well I did get a note from him that was alittle weird even for me and that scared me but I shouldn't have said something that harsh! Damit I'm an idiot. I just got done reading a two page note he wrote me and I am literally crying right now, and to make it worse I have to wait 2 days to make it up to him. URGH!!! Sometimes I just despise myself.

[/quote']

If he really liked you and cared, he'd feel exactly like you right now. Pissed at himself. I'm sure he thinks he did something entirely wrong and is feelings guilty about it all. He might be angry too, cause I mean, you sounded like a heartless when you said that, but since you have two days, you BETTER make your apology worth it. You better make it good. Not lame.

Oh it will be good.

And no he didn't do anything... this was my fault and I hurt him...and I'll do anything to make it up to him.

[/quote']

Oh it will be good.

And no he didn't do anything... this was my fault and I hurt him...and I'll do anything to make it up to him.

Tell me how it goes.

Anyways, my update:

Today I'm going out to an outdoor mall with James and a couple other friends of ours. I'm really excited; it should be a lot of fun =]

Yeah' date=' there's this girl I kinda like, and I want to ask her out. But, I've had bad experience in asking people out, and I have little to no self-confidence due to having the crap insulted out of me every day at school. What do I funking do?

[/quote']

Well one you need to start standing you for yourself. Believe me I've had problems close to yours and I stood up for myself and I don't get picked on now. As for the girl does she talk to you?

Yeah' date=' there's this girl I kinda like, and I want to ask her out. But, I've had bad experience in asking people out, and I have little to no self-confidence due to having the crap insulted out of me every day at school. What do I funking do?

[/quote']

Well one you need to start standing you for yourself. Believe me I've had problems close to yours and I stood up for myself and I don't get picked on now. As for the girl does she talk to you?

You ask girls out?

[/quote']

You ask girls out?

lesbians ftw.

As for me, this fat chick is stalking me. D: What do I do?

[/quote']

You ask girls out?

lesbians ftw.

I had the same issue.

You either ask her out or let her continue stalking you or tell her to stop stalking you.

Losing options fml.

[/quote']

You ask girls out?

No..read again. I had troubles with being picked on, not anymore though.

[/quote']

You ask girls out?

lesbians ftw.

Haha you wish

Cuss her out, hurt her feelings, she'll hate you and leave you alone.

[/quote']

You ask girls out?

[/quote']

You ask girls out?

lesbians ftw.

Haha you wish

George, see my last post on the last page for a better answer.

[/quote']

You ask girls out?

[/quote']

You ask girls out?

lesbians ftw.

Haha you wish

Yeah but use mine of Dweller's fails.

Girls are annoyingly persistent

[/quote']

You ask girls out?

[/quote']

You ask girls out?

lesbians ftw.

Haha you wish

I guess telling her to leave me alone is the best choice.

[/quote']

You ask girls out?

[/quote']

You ask girls out?

lesbians ftw.

Haha you wish

I guess telling her to leave me alone is the best choice.

The first time you tell her to leave you alone, be nice about it... If she continues to annoy you then you get mean...

[/quote']

You ask girls out?

[/quote']

You ask girls out?

lesbians ftw.

Haha you wish

We know. :/

[/quote']

You ask girls out?

[/quote']

You ask girls out?

lesbians ftw.

Haha you wish

Glad that you know ^.^

:P It gets worse when you get married :D

[/quote']

You ask girls out?

[/quote']

You ask girls out?

lesbians ftw.

Haha you wish

Yeah but use mine if Dweller's fails.

Glad that you know ^.^

No it doesn't.

Many couples I know, that are married (21-67) have great marriages.

I haven't heard of much persist in them because they follow what is best.

Petty things of little to no value are of no concern to them.

Sadly, I know of some couples who have divorced or aren't in the right spots of life leading to bad times.

Girls who are annoying are girls who are spoiled.

There.

[/quote']

You ask girls out?

[/quote']

You ask girls out?

lesbians ftw.

Haha you wish

Yeah but use mine if Dweller's fails.

Glad that you know ^.^

No it doesn't.

Many couples I know, that are married (21-67) have great marriages.

I haven't heard of much persist in them because they follow what is best.

Petty things of little to no value are of no concern to them.

Sadly, I know of some couples who have divorced or aren't in the right spots of life leading to bad times.

Girls who are annoying are girls who are spoiled.

There.

Well yeah the marriage is good once you get the kinks out of it, but nothing comes without complications. And besides the petty stuff you will never hear about. What happens between a couple privately stays private.

Archived