Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True that... So you gonna stay locked up in your room this weekend? Or gonna go to Cassie's and be all Romeo-ish and knock on her window and all that crap?

I live in New York. Her apartment is very high up. You do the math.

Her sister moved out so maybe if her parents are gone or something.

If not ima linger around the city and VF store.

Im super happy with my relationship even though I barely see her. But its ok. See the difference between her and other girlfriends i've had, I dont have to see her constantly to keep me liking her. Which is something new and I like that.

Im going to see a movie with her and a few friends next weekend. :]

I wrote her a lovesong. It was cheesey, but she loved it do death. I really think I'll be happy with this girl for a long time.

Im super happy with my relationship even though I barely see her. But its ok. See the difference between her and other girlfriends i've had' date=' I dont have to see her constantly to keep me liking her. Which is something new and I like that.

Im going to see a movie with her and a few friends next weekend. :']

I wrote her a lovesong. It was cheesey, but she loved it do death. I really think I'll be happy with this girl for a long time.

Good for you.

Hope it lasts.

Update:

Everything's going great with James and I =]

He's not the type to do "lovey dovey" crap, but instead, is nicer in more unique ways; he loves to joke around with me and tease very playfully, etc. Today we help hands and he was always by my side, but not clingy ^_^

It'll last. I hope it does. We're happy, together.

Im super happy with my relationship even though I barely see her. But its ok. See the difference between her and other girlfriends i've had' date=' I dont have to see her constantly to keep me liking her. Which is something new and I like that.

Im going to see a movie with her and a few friends next weekend. :']

By a long time, you mean longer than 2 weeks?

Also, I've been talking to this girl lately... She's pretty cool and quite cute. I feel kinda weird though because she's a freshman and I'll be 18 in a half hour...

The shortest relationship I've been in lasted 2 months.

Each relationship I've been in, I never actually liked the guy in the same way. But this is different, its the first time I've fallen for someone before asking me out.

And my hella awsome friends support this relationship this time~ We're middle school cuties ^_^

I'll be 18 in a half hour...

ZOMFG

Happy birthdey =3

The shortest relationship I've been in lasted 2 months.

Each relationship I've been in' date=' I never actually liked the guy in the same way. But this is different, its the first time I've fallen for someone before asking me out.

And my hella awsome friends support this relationship this time~ We're middle school cuties ^_^

[/quote']

The shortest relationship I've had was 3 weeks.

I called her one day and she started screaming at me, saying that I called her too much and that her new boyfriend is much cooler than me.

Huh =/

Update:

Everything's going great with James and I =]

He's not the type to do "lovey dovey" crap' date=' but instead, is nicer in more unique ways; he loves to joke around with me and tease very playfully, etc. Today we help hands and he was always by my side, but not clingy ^_^

It'll last. I hope it does. We're happy, together.

[/quote']

You "Helped hands"?

Archived