Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Anyways' date=' my small update:

RAWRRRRRR. [b']Everyone[/b] has been trying to pair me up with James. You have no idea. It's crazy. I've only known this guy for two months and look what's happening.

But like I said, I'll only bring him up again once I feel like I love/like him.

*waits for tomorrow*

I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.

...for being right =[

I fell today [my usual. I'm a clumsy girl, in a cute way ;] and there was no one around me as I knew of, but right when I hit the floor, I see James dashing towards me. I fell hard, not just a simple trip. My chin fell to the ground and hit it hard [gave me a huge blood gash] and everything kind of went a little dark from there, but the next thing I knew, James was holding me up [like a baby. He's strong 0_o] with his jacket under my chin to hold back the blood. I didn't say a thing, but I was just entirely shocked. He looked really worried, but very focused. He took me to the nurse and sat me up on a chair from there and asked, "Are you okay?" He seemed really urgent and worried as he held up the jacket to my chin. The nurse told him he could leave now and wasn't needed, but he insisted on staying. After they cleaned up my chin and put this bandage over the cut, they let me go back to class. I couldn't even talk; I was just so blown away by what James did. When we were walking he smiled gently, a releived smile and asked again, "Are you sure you're okay? That looks so painful." And all I could whisper was, "Thank you."

Now my heart pounds everytime I think of him and whenever he talks to me, I find it so hard to talk back; I'm just speachless...

I love being right.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyways' date=' my small update:

RAWRRRRRR. [b']Everyone[/b] has been trying to pair me up with James. You have no idea. It's crazy. I've only known this guy for two months and look what's happening.

But like I said, I'll only bring him up again once I feel like I love/like him.

*waits for tomorrow*

I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.

...for being right =[

I fell today [my usual. I'm a clumsy girl, in a cute way ;] and there was no one around me as I knew of, but right when I hit the floor, I see James dashing towards me. I fell hard, not just a simple trip. My chin fell to the ground and hit it hard [gave me a huge blood gash] and everything kind of went a little dark from there, but the next thing I knew, James was holding me up [like a baby. He's strong 0_o] with his jacket under my chin to hold back the blood. I didn't say a thing, but I was just entirely shocked. He looked really worried, but very focused. He took me to the nurse and sat me up on a chair from there and asked, "Are you okay?" He seemed really urgent and worried as he held up the jacket to my chin. The nurse told him he could leave now and wasn't needed, but he insisted on staying. After they cleaned up my chin and put this bandage over the cut, they let me go back to class. I couldn't even talk; I was just so blown away by what James did. When we were walking he smiled gently, a releived smile and asked again, "Are you sure you're okay? That looks so painful." And all I could whisper was, "Thank you."

Now my heart pounds everytime I think of him and whenever he talks to me, I find it so hard to talk back; I'm just speachless...

Awwwwww So cute. x3

I remember those days when I used to fall when ever Kevin came around me, oh wait never mind I still do that lol.

Oh lookz it's Kitteh =/

Re-Update: For all of those who are too lazy to look at the last page -motions towards Napoléon-

A 7th grade girl's been stalking me lately...like' date=' full on stalk-ship. She follows me home [u']every[/u] day. 'Cept today cause she wasn't at school...(THANK GOD)

I refuse to believe this is not exaggerated.

No more single days =3

So I was over at Jame's house cause we are partners on a big History Timeline Project we need to do; which is the only reason why I was allowed to go there and we got all the work we needed to get done in such a happy and joyful way.

Anyways, after we got our work done, we decided to take a break and play some video games and watch some TV and before the night got dark, he took me outside to his backyard. Now, this was no casual backyard or a medium sized backyard. They have a FULL basketball court and on the side of that is a small rounded pool [just to sit and relax] and then a huge patch of grass. And I mean HUGE. But if you go back enough in his backyard, there is this gate that is covered up by plants and vines. He took me past the gate down a path to a gorgious garden. His mother plants and harvests vegetables and fruits. But the point was, that it was a sectioned off place, where he led me to the corner of the place that was surrounded by trees.

James then stood quiet for a few moments and it was pretty damn awkward until he took my hands and looked straight into my eyes. "Today was really fun," He started, "And I'm more then glad that you're here." I smiled and laughed; agreeing to the same thing. "But, I have something important I want to ask you," He paused for a while, looking around, then turned back to me, "Will you go out with me?" Before I got time to answer, his face turned red and then he started saying, "Because I love you, Miranda. Since the day I saw you, you're smile and laugh made me feel like their was more to life then given. You gave me a reason to carry on, so I can see you and befriend you. But once we became close, you were more then happiness to me. You filled up a whole emotion, I started loving you. I admit this sounds corny, but no matter what, I want you by my side."

...I started crying. Yep, I'm so smooth ;D

But I cried out of happiness, I was filled with joy and told him back, "I'll try, I'll try to always be with you. Because I love you too. And I admit I noticed my feelings for you just yesterday, but it has filled me up with joy and I know, you're the one I want to be with."

He wiped me eyes then hugged me really close and tight.

After that whole drama scene [seriously, writing this down made me feel like I was writing a romance novel], we sat down by the trees and I got to rest my head on his shoulder. We just talked about casual stuff for an hour or so until his mom called his cell phone to notify us that my mom was here and I had to go.

So before I walked in to his house again, he whispered, "I love you" once more time and then I went home to only see that he texted me right away.

♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥

No more single days =3

So I was over at Jame's house cause we are partners on a big History Timeline Project we need to do; which is the only reason why I was allowed to go there and we got all the work we needed to get done in such a happy and joyful way.

Anyways' date=' after we got our work done, we decided to take a break and play some video games and watch some TV and before the night got dark, he took me outside to his backyard. Now, this was no casual backyard or a medium sized backyard. They have a FULL basketball court and on the side of that is a small rounded pool [just to sit and relax'] and then a huge patch of grass. And I mean HUGE. But if you go back enough in his backyard, there is this gate that is covered up by plants and vines. He took me past the gate down a path to a gorgious garden. His mother plants and harvests vegetables and fruits. But the point was, that it was a sectioned off place, where he led me to the corner of the place that was surrounded by trees.

James then stood quiet for a few moments and it was pretty damn awkward until he took my hands and looked straight into my eyes. "Today was really fun," He started, "And I'm more then glad that you're here." I smiled and laughed; agreeing to the same thing. "But, I have something important I want to ask you," He paused for a while, looking around, then turned back to me, "Will you go out with me?" Before I got time to answer, his face turned red and then he started saying, "Because I love you, Miranda. Since the day I saw you, you're smile and laugh made me feel like their was more to life then given. You gave me a reason to carry on, so I can see you and befriend you. But once we became close, you were more then happiness to me. You filled up a whole emotion, I started loving you. I admit this sounds corny, but no matter what, I want you by my side."

But I cried out of happiness, I was filled with joy and told him back, "I'll try, I'll try to always be with you. Because I love you too. And I admit I noticed my feelings for you just yesterday, but it has filled me up with joy and I know, you're the one I want to be with."

After that whole drama scene [seriously, writing this down made me feel like I was writing a romance novel], we sat down by the trees and I got to rest my head on his shoulder. We just talked about casual stuff for an hour or so until his mom called his cell phone to notify us that my mom was here and I had to go.

So before I walked in to his house again, he whispered, "I love you" once more time and then I went home to only see that he texted me right away.

♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥

Why must all these posts be soap opera rip-offs?

No more single days =3

Anyways' date=' after we got our work done, we decided to take a break and play some video games and watch some TV and before the night got dark, he took me outside to his backyard. Now, this was no casual backyard or a medium sized backyard. They have a FULL basketball court and on the side of that is a small rounded pool [just to sit and relax'] and then a huge patch of grass. And I mean HUGE. But if you go back enough in his backyard, there is this gate that is covered up by plants and vines. He took me past the gate down a path to a gorgious garden. His mother plants and harvests vegetables and fruits. But the point was, that it was a sectioned off place, where he led me to the corner of the place that was surrounded by trees.

♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥

Law of nature baby.

Just like how at 2012 zombies will infest the wo-

I've spoken to much.

No more single days =3

♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥

Law of nature baby.

I've spoken to much.

D:

Who told you dat?

No more single days =3

♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥

Law of nature baby.

I've spoken to much.

D:

Who told you dat?

dis dood wid glasses D:

@Emo: I write epics. And I don't mean "epics" like the term people use to consider something "awsome." I mean' date=' I write epics as in long long long long stories. I can't cut it down, all the detail have to be there, but hey, I have a 107% in English class, so I don't care =3

[/quote']

Epics=/=Bs.

@Emo: I write epics. And I don't mean "epics" like the term people use to consider something "awsome." I mean' date=' I write epics as in long long long long stories. I can't cut it down, all the detail have to be there, but hey, I have a 107% in English class, so I don't care =3

[/quote']

Epics=/=Bs.

Someone must not get a good English grade =]

But let's stay on topic~

[/quote']

Epics=/=Bs.

But let's stay on topic~

We are on topic.

I just can't get over the fact he just randomly grabbed your hand.

[/quote']

Epics=/=Bs.

But let's stay on topic~

We are on topic.

Not out of random.

I was looking straight at him [we were facing each other] and he just took my hands, probably so I won't run away from him or avoid his words [people do that...].

[/quote']

Epics=/=Bs.

But let's stay on topic~

We are on topic.

Not out of random.

I was looking straight at him [we were facing each other] and he just took my hands, probably so I won't run away from him or avoid his words [people do that...].

Still sounds a little far fetch.

Just a question for all you Know it all freaks Very nice people

Your calling us freaks when you ask if its okay to plan your first kiss? lol.

And as an answer to your question, its stupid. The person you wanna kiss might not wanna kiss you back that exact moment. Also if you're both planning when you should kiss, well, then thats just stupid.

Archived