Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

You kids can't define love.

The closest you'll ever get to it would be the definition of "stupid".

Please try to revalue your purpose of a friendship to that of love.

-DoP

I don't see how anyone could accidentally mix up the definitions of the words "love" and "stupid."

Ask any kid in a "relationship". (who is/are 12-17)

Because 18 makes you a fountain of wisdom right?

Fact of the matter is anyone can be in "love" at any age. To suggest that an older person would feel an emotion on a stronger level simply because they're older is lolstupid.

inb4WHATABOUTTODDLERS?

The average of here is 12-17' date=' so I put it "12-17"

To now fix it. :P

Anyone in the range of 0-26 is stupid if they think their relationship is strong if their love is shown through a text with "<3's" and "xOx0xxx0o"

Better, Willieh?

[/quote']

Yup. *HUGE ASS MOTHERF*CKING THUMBS UP*

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much times do I have to repeat it?

Go for the kill. >_>;

I don't like him in that way where I'd want him close to me.

I'll stop talking about him until I find myself in love.

You kids can't define love.

The closest you'll ever get to it would be the definition of "stupid".

Please try to revalue your purpose of a friendship to that of love.

-DoP

I don't see how anyone could accidentally mix up the definitions of the words "love" and "stupid."

Ask any kid in a "relationship". (who is/are 12-17)

I dislike when people say this.

You know, it's different for other people.

Some devalue the meaning of love, while others hold it true.

I'm not some kid who'll say "I love you" to anyone, not even people I've been out with. Though, each time, I've been the one asked out and not fully into those guys.

But I'll have you know that I know a few people who got together at the age of 14, and stayed together till the age of 23. They got married. So shut it.

I just noticed' date=' Kuro, that your sig is from my "NASA'S BLOWING UP THE MOON" thread...

Cool =3

And yea, maybe not 100% reliable.

[/quote']

Actually, it was from MSN, which Davok soon posted on that thread.

'Maybe'?

Anyways, going to ask the girl out next week or so. Nothing new since.

Update: I'm happy with my relationship. I like this girl' date=' she likes me. And I cant help but smile when I talk to her. Like every time I get a text from her, you should see how my face lights up. I can see myself with her for a long time. :']

Very good =3

That's nice to hear~ Hope you guys stick together ;]

Anyways, my small update:

RAWRRRRRR. Everyone has been trying to pair me up with James. You have no idea. It's crazy. I've only known this guy for two months and look what's happening.

But like I said, I'll only bring him up again once I feel like I love/like him.

Crazy update...:

This 7th grade girl is stalking me >_>;

She's one of my friend's friend's ex's(try figuring that one out) and started hanging out with my 'group' for some reason.

Today she followed me home...she lives in the opposite(I know I spelled that wrong) direction as me...

Lolmiddleschool

Anyways' date=' my small update:

RAWRRRRRR. [b']Everyone[/b] has been trying to pair me up with James. You have no idea. It's crazy. I've only known this guy for two months and look what's happening.

*waits for tomorrow*

Crazy update...:

This 7th grade girl is stalking me >_>;

She's one of my friend's friend's ex's(try figuring that one out) and started hanging out with my 'group' for some reason.

Today she followed me home...she lives in the opposite(I know I spelled that wrong) direction as me...

Lolmiddleschool

RAWRRRRRR. [b']Everyone[/b] has been trying to pair me up with James. You have no idea. It's crazy. I've only known this guy for two months and look what's happening.

*waits for tomorrow*

I won't fall for him that easily, clearly. I'm not the type.

You should've seen me in elementary up to 6th grade. I scowled in the name of love. I was very tomboyish and hated to even think about dating. Ugh... Times have changed.

Just for the lulz I Google'd this...

80% of the WORLD marry their 7-12th grade sweethearts.

Because Google is totally reliable AMIRITE?

It's where you get most of your Homework info' date=' AMIRITE?

[/quote']

u r wrong :[

D: where do you get most of your HW info?

Some place I shall not reveal to you. D:<

Just for the lulz I Google'd this...

80% of the WORLD marry their 7-12th grade sweethearts.

Because Google is totally reliable AMIRITE?

It's where you get most of your Homework info' date=' AMIRITE?

[/quote']

u r wrong :[

D: where do you get most of your HW info?

Some place I shall not reveal to you. D:<

D: You smell!

*waits for tomorrow*

I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.

...for being right =[

I fell today [my usual. I'm a clumsy girl, in a cute way ;] and there was no one around me as I knew of, but right when I hit the floor, I see James dashing towards me. I fell hard, not just a simple trip. My chin fell to the ground and hit it hard [gave me a huge blood gash] and everything kind of went a little dark from there, but the next thing I knew, James was holding me up [like a baby. He's strong 0_o] with his jacket under my chin to hold back the blood. I didn't say a thing, but I was just entirely shocked. He looked really worried, but very focused. He took me to the nurse and sat me up on a chair from there and asked, "Are you okay?" He seemed really urgent and worried as he held up the jacket to my chin. The nurse told him he could leave now and wasn't needed, but he insisted on staying. After they cleaned up my chin and put this bandage over the cut, they let me go back to class. I couldn't even talk; I was just so blown away by what James did. When we were walking he smiled gently, a releived smile and asked again, "Are you sure you're okay? That looks so painful." And all I could whisper was, "Thank you."

Now my heart pounds everytime I think of him and whenever he talks to me, I find it so hard to talk back; I'm just speachless...

*waits for tomorrow*

I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.

...for being right =[

I fell today [my usual. I'm a clumsy girl, in a cute way ;] and there was no one around me as I knew of, but right when I hit the floor, I see James dashing towards me. I fell hard, not just a simple trip. My chin fell to the ground and hit it hard [gave me a huge blood gash] and everything kind of went a little dark from there, but the next thing I knew, James was holding me up [like a baby. He's strong 0_o] with his jacket under my chin to hold back the blood. I didn't say a thing, but I was just entirely shocked. He looked really worried, but very focused. He took me to the nurse and sat me up on a chair from there and asked, "Are you okay?" He seemed really urgent and worried as he held up the jacket to my chin. The nurse told him he could leave now and wasn't needed, but he insisted on staying. After they cleaned up my chin and put this bandage over the cut, they let me go back to class. I couldn't even talk; I was just so blown away by what James did. When we were walking he smiled gently, a releived smile and asked again, "Are you sure you're okay? That looks so painful." And all I could whisper was, "Thank you."

Now my heart pounds everytime I think of him and whenever he talks to me, I find it so hard to talk back; I'm just speachless...

I call Prince-in-Shining-Armor clause.

Hey guys I'm back.

And heres an updation: My mother knows now and everything is cool. My relationship is running somewhat smoothly

somewhat smoothly? Thats a first.

Yeah, well my mother knows now and although she's not making loving him easy, it's not impossible. So yeah. =D I'm glad really

Archived