Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

She said that if I ever break up with her that would end up like that guy in the can except not alive. Oh and she's f***ing hot and matches my personality except the fact that I'm more mellowed out.

Does anyone smell that?

I think I smell bullshit.

Tambien mi amigo.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-mentally predicts what will happen in the next couple of days-

Yeah.

Anyways' date=' I can't stop thinking about this girl. D:

No matter what I do I always end up thinking about her. NO. MATTER. WHAT. I. DO.

;-;

I've tried to get my mind off of her this whole day.

Nothing worked.

Nada.

Zip.

Zero.

[/quote']

Welcome to my world. Face it, you're in love.

She said that if I ever break up with her that would end up like that guy in the can except not alive. Oh and she's f***ing hot and matches my personality except the fact that I'm more mellowed out.

Does anyone smell that?

Tambien mi amigo.

Seriously. I dont know how you can expect us to believe that.

Just because there is the slightest chance for this to be true, break up with her.

Does anyone smell that?

Tambien mi amigo.

Just because there is the slightest chance for this to be true' date=' break up with her.

[/quote']

I dont think a girl can be that annoying. So I am calling bullshit. But as a mod I have to treat everyone fairly, so continue your storytelling. :]

-------

Update: I'm so funking happy to be back with this girl. I cant help but smile when I think about her. :]

Does anyone smell that?

Tambien mi amigo.

Just because there is the slightest chance for this to be true' date=' break up with her.

[/quote']

I dont think a girl can be that annoying. So I am calling bullshit. But as a mod I have to treat everyone fairly, so continue your storytelling. :]

-------

Update: I'm so f***ing happy to be back with this girl. I cant help but smile when I think about her. :]

Im glad all the crap passed

D=

Pff...fine then.

-leaves-

Just keep on topic to official relationships with real contact.

Anyways' date=' I was invited by James to the mall next Saturday. Him and a couple more of my friends are going, and we're all really excited~ Should be fun =3

I feel like James is slowly inching himself closer and closer to me.

[/quote']

In a similar situation. Next, next week, me and a couple of friends are going over Nina's house. (Girl I like. xD)

-shift-

Ahem...still single <_<

Was dumped...ehh..2 months ago? I think...

Awh' date=' I'm sorry D:

It's best to be single ya know. Gives you time to focus~

But you see, I broke up with my ex just a couple weeks ago. And right after that, he's been inching towards me. I just met James right after I broke up with Alex, and I feel like he's known me since the time I've been with Alex. Then, my ex told me [we're still friends'] that he's close friends with James and that he's been keeping an eye on me since the time I got together with Alex D:

It's all very weird to me...

But James has been the guy of my expectations, and Alex told me that "If you get with James, I'll support your relationship."

T~T It's weird.

-shift-

Ahem...still single <_<

Awh' date=' I'm sorry D:

But you see, I broke up with my ex just a couple weeks ago. And right after that, he's been inching towards me. I just met James right after I broke up with Alex, and I feel like he's known me since the time I've been with Alex. Then, my ex told me [we're still friends'] that he's close friends with James and that he's been keeping an eye on me since the time I got together with Alex D:

But James has been the guy of my expectations, and Alex told me that "If you get with James, I'll support your relationship."

T~T It's weird.

It sounds like it is.

-shift-

Ahem...still single <_<

Awh' date=' I'm sorry D:

T~T It's weird.

He sounds like the kind of person who would love you even if you got together with James <_<

Like an envious person or something...

@Niashi: Nah, he moved on to liking someone else. He honestly barely talks to me now after I broke his heart, and only usually speaks if he has a homework question. He said those things a day after I broke up with him, and after that, he was long gone. I obly see him in my classes now. I just consider him upset about how early I broke up with the guy.

But James is the type I'd consider who would love me even if I wasnt with him. I think he was impacted with love at first sight, cause he had an interest in me even before we were friends; when we were just aquiantances.

Im not sure if he likes me though, but he always stays up with me by texting. We text the night away until one of us falls asleep. A little romantic?

You kids can't define love.

The closest you'll ever get to it would be the definition of "stupid".

Please try to revalue your purpose of a friendship to that of love.

-DoP

I don't see how anyone could accidentally mix up the definitions of the words "love" and "stupid."

-DoP

I don't see how anyone could accidentally mix up the definitions of the words "love" and "stupid."

Ask any kid in a "relationship". (who is/are 12-17)

-DoP

Because 18 makes you a fountain of wisdom right?

Fact of the matter is anyone can be in "love" at any age. To suggest that an older person would feel an emotion on a stronger level simply because they're older is lolstupid.

inb4WHATABOUTTODDLERS?

-DoP

Because 18 makes you a fountain of wisdom right?

Fact of the matter is anyone can be in "love" at any age. To suggest that an older person would feel an emotion on a stronger level simply because they're older is lolstupid.

inb4WHATABOUTTODDLERS?

The average of here is 12-17, so I put it "12-17"

To now fix it. :P

Anyone in the range of 0-26 is stupid if they think their relationship is strong if their love is shown through a text with "<3's" and "xOx0xxx0o"

Better, Willieh?

Archived