Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Brushfire: He's given me the sign that he's interested in me' date=' but he's a really sweet gentlemen, I'm getting the feeling he's like that to many people.

But I don't know, for some reason, I have my hopes up with this guy~

[/quote']

Go for it.

Show no mercy. >:D

@Brushfire: He's given me the sign that he's interested in me' date=' but he's a really sweet gentlemen, I'm getting the feeling he's like that to many people.

But I don't know, for some reason, I have my hopes up with this guy~

[/quote']

Go for it.

Show no mercy. >:D

Hehe, I dunno =3

There's a little bit of a problem cause I don't feel like I "like" him in that sense of a way, but I'm also a bit confused. I don't really want a boyfriend right now [since it's my final year in middle school and I just want to enjoy the time without drama], but since he's going to my high school, I'm hoping to see where time takes me and if I start liking him, I'll ask him out next year in high school. ^_^

Though he's very kind and humorous to me.

I was sick for two days, not able to go to school, and he asked one of my friends for my number and texted me right away, "You better be okay! It's not going to be good if you're still sick like this. We need you at school, urgently! It's to quiet here without you and the quiet is way to awkward for me x3! You have no idea how much I'm suffering here lately ....Oh yeah, and I hope you feel better. ;D"

Hehe, he made me laugh x3

-mentally predicts what will happen in the next couple of days-

Yeah.

Anyways, I can't stop thinking about this girl. D:

No matter what I do I always end up thinking about her. NO. MATTER. WHAT. I. DO.

;-;

I've tried to get my mind off of her this whole day.

Nothing worked.

Nada.

Zip.

Zero.

Yeah.

Anyways' date=' I can't stop thinking about this girl. D:

No matter what I do I always end up thinking about her. NO. MATTER. WHAT. I. DO.

;-;

Nothing worked.

Nada.

Zip.

Zero.

[/quote']

Your in love. Be with her?

@Napoleon: What situation are you in? I dun get it.

Its okaay now. I asked her out and she said yes. :]

Congrats~ =D

Hope all is well and it works out.

Yeah.

Anyways' date=' I can't stop thinking about this girl. D:

;-;

Nothing worked.

Nada.

Zip.

Zero.

[/quote']

Waaaa~! Kawaii love, kawaii love =3

You're in love, sir. And it's pretty cute to me ^_^

Ask her out.

D:

I might have a chance to ask her out. (Give or take next week.)

Also' date=' I'm totally not in love.

Totally.

Not.

>_>;

[/quote']

Well, if you doubt your love, don't ask her out.

Only ask her out when you know you love her.

I can't say I don't love her, yet I can't say I love her.

It's complicated, but I really don't want to fall this hard for a girl.

D:

Totally.

Not.

>_>;

[/quote']

I know that feeling.

So just take it easy as of right now, and keep to being close friends with her.

And when you aren't in doubt, and when you can say with ease that you love her, go in for the kill ;]

D:

Totally.

Not.

>_>;

[/quote']

Admitting it to yourself means nothing. If you do and just say you dont, it'll still hurt all the same.

let me tell you something love will hurt regardless' date=' no matter what you do becaus if you love someone in anyway, you will do something for them, and in many cases it means giving up something for yourself. And btw ur in a similar predicament like me right now.

[/quote']

But you're willing to make that sacrifice if you truly love that person, therefore you feel like you're doing something good, and it doesn't hurt as much.

As long as a couple can laugh, tease, and smile with each other, there's no pain. But when something goes wrong, when something goes between you two, you start hurting and that's when you suffer.

let me tell you something love will hurt regardless' date=' no matter what you do becaus if you love someone in anyway, you will do something for them, and in many cases it means giving up something for yourself. And btw ur in a similar predicament like me right now.

[/quote']

But you're willing to make that sacrifice if you truly love that person, therefore you feel like you're doing something good, and it doesn't hurt as much.

As long as a couple can laugh, tease, and smile with each other, there's no pain. But when something goes wrong, when something goes between you two, you start hurting and that's when you suffer.

My current relationship with that girl in a nutshell.

Also, I CALLED YOUR NAME CHANGE. TOTALLY.

[/quote']

My current relationship with that girl in a nutshell.

Also, I CALLED YOUR NAME CHANGE. TOTALLY.

Nutshell? What do you mean?

And didn't it seem obvious? xD

I changed my sig and avatar right before, so people would still recognize me as the same Fire Haze.

Im in a dillema!

My girlfriend is really.......peculiar

She's very rebelious and often steals stuff from retail stores and sheet[s/] stuff

And then one day an employee came up to her (from outside of the store) and confronted her.

She then beat the living hell out of him (knocking him unconcious) and pulled him to a dumpster (he was still alive) she told me not to tell anyone.The next week I saw the guy on crutches. He wasn't working he was just buying stuff and apparently he recognized me

and asked were my girlfriend was. What the funk should I do?????

Im in a dillema!

She's very rebelious and often steals stuff from retail stores and s***[s/] stuff

And then one day an employee came up to her (from outside of the store) and confronted her.

She then beat the living hell out of him (knocking him unconcious) and pulled him to a dumpster (he was still alive) she told me not to tell anyone.The next week I saw the guy on crutches. He wasn't working he was just buying stuff and apparently he recognized me

and asked were my girlfriend was. What the f*** should I do?????

Drop the girl.

Tell her what she's been doing is entirely wrong and that being with someone like that will only get you in ridiculous trouble that you don't need. Tell her that unless she drops her bad acts, you can't be with her and you'd be better off as friends. If you guys were close, you'd talk to her about this. You wouldn't just drop her, but instead, try to help her get out of that bad habit.

But sticking with her will only get you in trouble if she ever gets caught.

What she did was terrible. She's a horrible person for beating him up.

Also, I'm a little skeptical of that story, but I gave you advice anyway.

Im in a dillema!

She's very rebelious and often steals stuff from retail stores and s***[s/] stuff

and asked were my girlfriend was. What the f*** should I do?????

-looks him straight in the eye-

Bullsh*t

Archived