Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/newreply.php?tid=153384&load_all_quotes=1

Er...O.K...

Have you done anything socially embarrassing lately?

No' date=' but the last time she talked, she seemed kind of.. 'get off the f*cking phone, I don't want to talk to you.'

[/quote']

Just give her time to be alone.. if she wants to be left, leave her. She'll either come to in a few days and apologize/explain why she acted that way, or you get no response for a long time, in which case you might start to worry.

This has been going on for well over two weeks.

DID YOU DO SOMETHING

I don't recall doing anything that could set the stage for what she has been doing.

Think carefully. Nothing at all?

Or, she could be those kinda girls who just date someone because they think its cool to say "I have a boyfriend/girlfriend!" and then they find someone else who they really like and start waiting to see if they like them back. But they stick with you just in case.

So she might be avoiding you so she can seem single.

But she said I'm the only boy for her D:

Don't believe it. She might not be sure of it herself.

True, I mean, this is only 7th grade.

BUT, we've been together since 5th D:

And friends since 1st D:

Remember what I said. Anything could happen. Just make sure you're prepared for whatever happens.

What should I be prepared for?

Any ideas?

Be prepared for what i told you.

And yes, some girls are pricks.

But Jenny isn't a prick. This may be a bad stage for her, but whenever she isn't in this stage, she's great to be around ;3

As far as you know.

I should know.

I have known her for well over five years.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Er...O.K...

No' date=' but the last time she talked, she seemed kind of.. 'get off the f*cking phone, I don't want to talk to you.'

[/quote']

Just give her time to be alone.. if she wants to be left, leave her. She'll either come to in a few days and apologize/explain why she acted that way, or you get no response for a long time, in which case you might start to worry.

DID YOU DO SOMETHING

I don't recall doing anything that could set the stage for what she has been doing.

Or, she could be those kinda girls who just date someone because they think its cool to say "I have a boyfriend/girlfriend!" and then they find someone else who they really like and start waiting to see if they like them back. But they stick with you just in case.

And friends since 1st D:

Remember what I said. Anything could happen. Just make sure you're prepared for whatever happens.

Any ideas?

But Jenny isn't a prick. This may be a bad stage for her, but whenever she isn't in this stage, she's great to be around ;3

As far as you know.

I should know.

I was referring to her cheating on you >.>

Er...O.K...

[/quote']

DID YOU DO SOMETHING

And friends since 1st D:

Any ideas?

As far as you know.

I should know.

Wait!

HOW DO YOU KNOW IF SHE IS?

Er...O.K...

[/quote']

DID YOU DO SOMETHING

And friends since 1st D:

Any ideas?

As far as you know.

I should know.

Wait!

IT WAS A SUGGESTION

AND BECAUSE ME AND HER ARE SECRET LOVERS

DAS WHY

Er...O.K...

[/quote']

DID YOU DO SOMETHING

And friends since 1st D:

Any ideas?

As far as you know.

I should know.

Wait!

IT WAS A SUGGESTION

DAS WHY

BUT YOU DONT LIVE IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD

HAS SHE BEEN ONLINE WITH YOU

If so, it's over on Monday :/

Er...O.K...

[/quote']

DID YOU DO SOMETHING

And friends since 1st D:

Any ideas?

As far as you know.

I should know.

Wait!

IT WAS A SUGGESTION

DAS WHY

NO

WE MET AT DISNEY LAND

I SAVED HER FROM A BIG YELLOW GRIZZLY BEAR

Er...O.K...

[/quote']

DID YOU DO SOMETHING

And friends since 1st D:

Any ideas?

As far as you know.

I should know.

Wait!

IT WAS A SUGGESTION

DAS WHY

NO

WE MET AT DISNEY LAND

I SAVED HER FROM A BIG YELLOW GRIZZLY BEAR

THEY DONT HAVE THOSE AT DISNEY LAND

ONLY AT SEX FLAGS

But seriously, I don't know what to do D:

b****es be feedin' a troll.

Just going to give ya heads up.

OT: Puppy love problem' date=' no solution. Halp?

[/quote']

Details.

You can say that she's my ex's best friend. Although technically my ex and I have a good relationship, I have a bad case of puppy love for her.

Way to fix problem?

inb4killing

Quick Question!

Love at first site; do you guys beleive?

I do believe that love starts at first sight. Yeah...

Mkay =]

Most people are half and half.

Well, I was stunned today by this amazing guy.

I just met him and he came up to me all of a sudden and was like, "I just want to tell you that you made my day" then he walked off. I kind of ran after him and asked him, "How?" cause I was curious and he just smiled and laughed, then said, "I never got to fully meet you. The name's James. And you're Miranda, right?" and I nodded. Then it was quite silent until he said, "Come back tomarrow," he paused a little, "cause you're presence gave me joy today." And with that, I smiled and told him that I would and boom. Impact with the love angel?

I was just hanging with his group for once, even though I didn't really know all of them that well.

And I'm not one who cares about looks that much, but this guy was very cute ^_^

Half Asian, Half White. Awh, he was amazing~

But what I noticed about him is that when I talked, he listened and laughed. I barely got to know him, but I guess he got to know me~

Quick Question!

Mhmm.

It starts there. It starts with the first sight with a person that looks like you could fall in love with them. Then you just grow the feeling that they and you would be a good couple. Then you actually get to know them and you fall in love. It happens. Just dont fall in love with 2 girls at the same time. Bad news.

Update: Brittney's last day was Monday. I kissed her goodbye and all. I talk to her alot. I'm probably never going to see her again and i've accepted that. She wanted to have a long-distance relationship and I shot her down. Josh knows my feelings on those quite well. Im going to miss her, dont get me wrong but its not worth it. Oh, and she told me she loved me like 5 minuites ago. >.<

Uh, shoot me for what I'm about to say. I think I'm gonna ask out Kayla. Again... Well ya see shes been extra flirty lately and I havent seen her around that 1 dude so I guess shes single and crushing on me. She got hella jealous when I was with Beth and Lea and whatnot. So I might end up doing that when I talk to her a bit more. Idk yet, so there's still time to talk me out of it. Help?

Quick Question!

It starts there. It starts with the first sight with a person that looks like you could fall in love with them. Then you just grow the feeling that they and you would be a good couple. Then you actually get to know them and you fall in love. It happens. Just dont fall in love with 2 girls at the same time. Bad news.

-slow headdesk-

This is basically what happened to me.

Now, I had talked to this girl before, and to be honest she didn't seem that special. She did want to sit with me during testing, but we had assigned seats, blablabla.

That's basically when I started to get interested in her.

Que yesterday, I was sitting at a table to the front of the room, and she sits next to me. We start to get into this random conversation about how we couldn't wait for thanksgiving and the delicious food, and blablabla. Really, as we kept talking I noticed some things about her. She had a great sense of humor, was pretty much always cheerful, and was cute.

Yeah.

Later, we were forced to change seats and I sat by my other friend. (Who was a year older than me.)

Apparently, she knew I had a case of puppy love, and kept bothering me and bothering me about her.

Needless to say, I was the first one that left. Hell do I know what she told her. ;~;

She did IM me asking if I wanted to go over her house with some other friends.

Quick Question!

-slow headdesk-

This is basically what happened to me.

Now' date=' I had talked to this girl before, and to be honest she didn't seem that special. She did want to sit with me during testing, but we had assigned seats, blablabla.

That's basically when I started to get interested in her.

Que yesterday, I was sitting at a table to the front of the room, and she sits next to me. We start to get into this random conversation about how we couldn't wait for thanksgiving and the delicious food, and blablabla. Really, as we kept talking I noticed some things about her. She had a great sense of humor, was pretty much always cheerful, and was cute.

Yeah.

Later, we were forced to change seats and I sat by my other friend. (Who was a year older than me.)

Apparently, she knew I had a case of puppy love, and kept bothering me and bothering me about her.

Needless to say, I was the first one that left. Hell do I know what she told her. ;~;

She did IM me asking if I wanted to go over her house with some other friends.

[/quote']

That's basically what always happens to me.

Not sure if it's flirting or not, but you got lucky for the time you sit next to said girl.

It makes you want to go to school.

This thread died without Kitty Princess xDD

Anyways' date=' I'm getting a liking to this sweet guy who I explained in my post above. He's really nice, but I don't really "love" him. He's just a close friend ^^

[/quote']

It did. Her drama was needed! xD

And it might develop into something more. ^^; Just be his friend and see what happens~

As for me... eh, I'm pretty much still the same. Become good friends with one of my best mate's girlfriend, we have a lot in common. Counts as a 'relationship', even if it isn't a girlfriend or anything. =P

So I kinda want to go out with her again... advice?

What's the point in us giving you advice when you won't like her in a week? ;-;

As for me... eh' date=' I'm pretty much still the same. Become good friends with one of my best mate's girlfriend, we have a lot in common. Counts as a 'relationship', even if it isn't a girlfriend or anything. =P

[b']You need a girl in your life[/b]

So I kinda want to go out with her again... advice?

What's the point in us giving you advice when you won't like her in a week? ;-;

whats the point in asking you for advice if you won't give any? ;-;

Archived