Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/newreply.php?tid=153384&load_all_quotes=1

Er...O.K...

Have you done anything socially embarrassing lately?

No' date=' but the last time she talked, she seemed kind of.. 'get off the f*cking phone, I don't want to talk to you.'

[/quote']

Just give her time to be alone.. if she wants to be left, leave her. She'll either come to in a few days and apologize/explain why she acted that way, or you get no response for a long time, in which case you might start to worry.

Er...O.K...

No' date=' but the last time she talked, she seemed kind of.. 'get off the f*cking phone, I don't want to talk to you.'

[/quote']

Just give her time to be alone.. if she wants to be left, leave her. She'll either come to in a few days and apologize/explain why she acted that way, or you get no response for a long time, in which case you might start to worry.

This has been going on for well over two weeks.

Er...O.K...

[/quote']

DID YOU DO SOMETHING

Er...O.K...

[/quote']

DID YOU DO SOMETHING

I don't recall doing anything that could set the stage for what she has been doing.

Er...O.K...

[/quote']

DID YOU DO SOMETHING

I don't recall doing anything that could set the stage for what she has been doing.

Think carefully. Nothing at all?

Or, she could be those kinda girls who just date someone because they think its cool to say "I have a boyfriend/girlfriend!" and then they find someone else who they really like and start waiting to see if they like them back. But they stick with you just in case.

So she might be avoiding you so she can seem single.

Er...O.K...

[/quote']

DID YOU DO SOMETHING

Or, she could be those kinda girls who just date someone because they think its cool to say "I have a boyfriend/girlfriend!" and then they find someone else who they really like and start waiting to see if they like them back. But they stick with you just in case.

But she said I'm the only boy for her D:

Er...O.K...

[/quote']

DID YOU DO SOMETHING

Women lie.

Er...O.K...

[/quote']

DID YOU DO SOMETHING

Don't believe it. She might not be sure of it herself.

Er...O.K...

[/quote']

DID YOU DO SOMETHING

True, I mean, this is only 7th grade.

BUT, we've been together since 5th D:

And friends since 1st D:

Er...O.K...

[/quote']

DID YOU DO SOMETHING

And friends since 1st D:

Remember what I said. Anything could happen. Just make sure you're prepared for whatever happens.

Er...O.K...

[/quote']

DID YOU DO SOMETHING

And friends since 1st D:

Remember what I said. Anything could happen. Just make sure you're prepared for whatever happens.

What should I be prepared for?

Any ideas?

Er...O.K...

[/quote']

DID YOU DO SOMETHING

And friends since 1st D:

Any ideas?

Her breaking up with you, finding out that she's cheating on you (For your sake I hope she doesn't,) and other things like that.

Er...O.K...

[/quote']

DID YOU DO SOMETHING

And friends since 1st D:

Any ideas?

Her breaking up with you, finding out that she's cheating on you (For your sake I hope she doesn't,) and other things like that.

Why would girls do that? Cheating on other guys.

That's like, devils work.

Er...O.K...

[/quote']

DID YOU DO SOMETHING

And friends since 1st D:

Any ideas?

Be prepared for what i told you.

And yes, some girls are pricks.

Er...O.K...

[/quote']

DID YOU DO SOMETHING

And friends since 1st D:

Any ideas?

But Jenny isn't a prick. This may be a bad stage for her, but whenever she isn't in this stage, she's great to be around ;3

Er...O.K...

[/quote']

DID YOU DO SOMETHING

And friends since 1st D:

Any ideas?

But Jenny isn't a prick. This may be a bad stage for her, but whenever she isn't in this stage, she's great to be around ;3

As far as you know.

Archived