Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh' date=' nothing really special happened. We studied... and studied some more.

Oh well. D:

[/quote']

You didn't even talked much to her, right? -.-

[Off-Topic]I'd be millonaire if I sell a book about kitty princess's story!![/Off-Topic]

New York Times best seller?!?!

Also, what is a mako/kevin?

I am either assuming its a person who changed their name or this girls imaginary friend.

Meh' date=' nothing really special happened. We studied... and studied some more.

Oh well. D:

[/quote']

[Off-Topic]I'd be millonaire if I sell a book about kitty princess's story!![/Off-Topic]

I am either assuming its a person who changed their name or this girls imaginary friend.

You win for amusing me =]

It's kitty princess' boyfriend, from what she states. But there's a catch. They are related, so this relationship is incest.

Oh well. D:

[/quote']

You need to lrn2girls

Oh well. D:

[/quote']

Kitty's boyfriend-

Oh well. D:

[/quote']

You need to lrn2girls

Oh well. D:

[/quote']

Kitty's imaginary boyfriend-

Oh well. D:

[/quote']

You need to lrn2girls

Oh well. D:

[/quote']

all of you who say Mako isn't real, get out of this thread.

Oh well. D:

[/quote']

You need to lrn2girls

Oh well. D:

[/quote']

You sir, just kicked out half the posters on this thread.

Oh well. D:

[/quote']

You need to lrn2girls

Oh well. D:

[/quote']

NO U

We have the right to doubt. So long as we aren't persistent or mean about wanting proof. .

Right' date=' I think she does need proof.

Have you noticed why Mako is never on? Cause it could be that kitty princess has to switch between accounts. Some are lazy when it comes to double accounting.

Plus, some are very desperate...

Kitty, proof that Mako is real, please? I'm very skeptical.

[/quote']

I saw a pic of her and mako in the "Post a Picture of the Real You" thread. Proof enough for you guys?

You're gonna have to find it yourself, as I don't want to search every page of the thread to find the pic.

I've seen 1 pic of mako watching some of his friends dueling, and the 1 in the picture thread that had both of them in it. Kitty sent me the one with mako watching his friends dueling through a pm. I don't have that pic now though, as I've been deleting my PMs so my parents can't read them.

@the Kitty thing: She has a dynamic IP. Therefore chooses to change it for whatever reason.

It'd be impractical to search all her posts for the IPs.

And the pictures show more than enough. The situation is probably less dramatic though.

Oh well. D:

[/quote']

You need to lrn2girls

Oh well. D:

[/quote']

I should've left this thread a long time ago.

She doesn't have substantial proof. Unless you want to link me to the picture of stuff and stuff. But I doubt that'll be convincing enough. You can bullshit pictures these days.

Also, I didn't really "make a move", so to speak. I was so bent on studying and not acting anxious that I think I fucked it over. :/

You sir' date=' just kicked out half the posters on this thread.

[/quote']

I know.

Have you noticed why Mako is never on? Cause it could be that kitty princess has to switch between accounts. Some are lazy when it comes to double accounting.

[/quote']

She doesn't need to prove anything to you. You're just nosy people on the internet.

NO U

We have the right to doubt. So long as we aren't persistent or mean about wanting proof. .

You are persistant. Now GTFO.

Although I think mako isn't real' date=' yiou can just ask a Super Modertaor to check IP. -_-

kitty princess's story is stating to be over dramatic, mod approved, unrealistic and boring. -_-zZ

[/quote']

Her IP never comes up with anything. I've checked.

She doesn't have substantial proof. Unless you want to link me to the picture of stuff and stuff. But I doubt that'll be convincing enough. You can bullshit pictures these days.

Also' date=' I didn't really "make a move", so to speak. I was so bent on studying and not acting anxious that I think I f[b'][/b]ucked it over. :/

Girls > Studying. *facepalm*

and yes, you should've left a long time ago.

You sir' date=' just kicked out half the posters on this thread.

[/quote']

I know.

[/quote']

She doesn't need to prove anything to you. You're just nosy people on the internet.

NO U

You are persistant. Now GTFO.

Although I think mako isn't real' date=' yiou can just ask a Super Modertaor to check IP. -_-

kitty princess's story is stating to be over dramatic, mod approved, unrealistic and boring. -_-zZ

[/quote']

Her IP never comes up with anything. I've checked.

Also' date=' I didn't really "make a move", so to speak. I was so bent on studying and not acting anxious that I think I f[b'][/b]ucked it over. :/

Girls > Studying. *facepalm*

and yes, you should've left a long time ago.

How am I being persistent? I asked for proof ONCE. Unless that was just a shot at me. Which it probably was.

Eh' date=' I've lost amusement with the Kitty Princess scenerio with Mako.

Can we move on and get the relationships thread back together?

Anything interesting came up in any of your love lives?

Nothing's come up in mine, thank goodness.

[/quote']

My girlfriend is now 5'9

Thats something.

Archived