Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both my exs are in a spiral of depression.

I beleive they "teamed up" or something the other day.

I'm so amused' date=' you guys have no idea~ =D

[/quote']

Let me get this straight: your two ex's are in a homosexual relationship together?

lolwut

No xD

They just met each other yesterday [they didn't know each other before] and decided to talk about how depressed they were because I'm so mean =D

Both my exs are in a spiral of depression.

I beleive they "teamed up" or something the other day.

I'm so amused' date=' you guys have no idea~ =D

[/quote']

Lol.

But FH as amusing at it is to you, seeing guys depressed. I don't like it. D=

Edit: also I have to admit emo people have a hold on me. Okay there is this guy in my homeroom who is an emo and is dead sexy. And well Friday after home room me, Kev, my friend Matt, and this emo dude were walking down the hall-way. And Matt said that I liked strippers and I turned to the emo and said "If you'll strip I'll watch" right in from of Kevin too. He didn't seem mad in fact he laughed. =D I love emo people. <3

How many dates have you had with Mako' date=' thus far..?

[/quote']

none, because we don't have the licenses to go on dates. But soon enough we'll have them and we can

Edit: also I have to admit emo people have a hold on me. Okay there is this guy in my homeroom who is an emo and is dead sexy. And well Friday after home room me' date=' Kev, my friend Matt, and this emo dude were walking down the hall-way. And Matt said that I liked strippers and I turned to the emo and said "If you'll strip I'll watch" right in from of Kevin too. He didn't seem mad in fact he laughed. =D I love emo people. <3 [/quote']

licenses?

You are boyfriend/girlfriend. :P

Go to the mall or something.

P-A-R-E-N-T-S

His parents may know about us' date=' hun, but they don't exactly accept it. We still have to be careful. Much to my disliking.

[/quote']

I went out with my first boyfriend, Patrick, to Disneyland as a date and to the mall with Alex as a date. My parents didn't know we were going out, so it was all good~

They don't like you why? :P Defective' date=' kp?

[/quote']

I never said that they didn't like me, now did I?

You just assume that, because they don't want us together no?

The real reason is that they want him to make sure this is the path that he wishes to walk down, and his mother, who is much different from his father, is ashamed of him and I together. So basically they just have to warm up to me and accept the fact that I shall not be anywhere other than his side.

They don't like you why? :P Defective' date=' kp?

[/quote']

I never said that they didn't like me, now did I?

You just assume that, because they don't want us together no?

The real reason is that they want him to make sure this is the path that he wishes to walk down, and his mother, who is much different from his father, is ashamed of him and I together. So basically they just have to warm up to me and accept the fact that I shall not be anywhere other than his side.

And how old are you again?

licenses?

P-A-R-E-N-T-S

His parents may know about us' date=' hun, but they don't exactly accept it. We still have to be careful. Much to my disliking.

[/quote']

I went out with my first boyfriend, Patrick, to Disneyland as a date and to the mall with Alex as a date. My parents didn't know we were going out, so it was all good~

Yeah but my parents don't let me go out. Seriously and the nearest mall from my house is like what 20 miles. I live in the Country and with no license and no transportation other than that of my parents I cannot go anywhere as to be with my dearest lover.

licenses?

P-A-R-E-N-T-S

[/quote']

Yeah but my parents don't let me go out. Seriously and the nearest mall from my house is like what 20 miles. I live in the Country and with no license and no transportation other than that of my parents I cannot go anywhere as to be with my dearest lover.

Then deal with it until you have a license.

Or do what people at my school do. We always walk to a place to eat on Friday, and to the couples, that's their time for a date.

licenses?

P-A-R-E-N-T-S

[/quote']

Or do what people at my school do. We always walk to a place to eat on Friday, and to the couples, that's their time for a date.

She lives in Texas and the closest place to eat is a few miles away.

licenses?

P-A-R-E-N-T-S

[/quote']

Oh, I see. That really does suck then =\

Good luck. Make lunch time at school your date for now xD

licenses?

P-A-R-E-N-T-S

[/quote']

Oh, I see. That really does suck then =\

Good luck. Make lunch time at school your date for now xD

She lives in Texas; people don't go to school.

Just take my advice and kill his parents. It's too obvious for words.

Just take my advice and kill his parents. It's too obvious for words.

Knowing kitty princess she won't take these advice.

kitty princess@ C'mon' date=' talking about this [s']troll[/s] story all over the site to get advices?

Maybe you haven't noticed this is for people addicted to a 10 years old TCG. -_-

Get on topic' date=' right now. I'm too lazy to read back but I dont like what I see.

[/quote']

kitty princess wants to go out with some Mako/Kevin person dude thing.

But Mako/Kevin's parents won't let them go out on a date.

So I told kitty princess to, somehow, kill Mako/Kevin's parents.

It's on-topic, so I don't know what you are talking about.

Archived