Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He brought it upon himself.

So are you planning to bury him in a pit of fire?

I can help with that. :3

I'mma leave him in a hole and let him suffer there' date=' then I'll throw the fire in when I feel like hearing him scream =3

Nah, Kidding~ He's not that bad. Just... quite lame xD

I'll help! *lights match*

---

I've got problems of my own too... Just found out the same girl has had a crush on me for 3 years :| I'm freaked out... LOL!

Freaked out' date=' why?

[/quote']

Long Story short, I've been her friend for three years too. IDK though, I mean. I would maybe go out with her... But then my rep would be trashed :/ What should I do?

I'mma leave him in a hole and let him suffer there' date=' then I'll throw the fire in when I feel like hearing him scream =3

Nah, Kidding~ He's not that bad. Just... quite lame xD

I'll help! *lights match*

---

I've got problems of my own too... Just found out the same girl has had a crush on me for 3 years :| I'm freaked out... LOL!

Freaked out' date=' why?

[/quote']

She wants sex and he doesn't want. :O

Go to frickin' hell and burn with the rest of your troll family.

Go to frickin' hell and burn with the rest of your troll family.

Thank you for quoting the whole thing :P

Everyone does what I did once and they don't get in trouble. Deal with it.

Just because I, Dweller of Parables, post something like that it doesn't automatically mean I am doing it to troll.

I was giving my honest opinion.

If you don't like it, skip the post or just forget you read it. :P

I texted her saying I'll be looking foward to seeing her on Sunday. I left out the condoms part.

She texted back:

"cool cant wait to study <3"

lol' date=' only if my life was that easy -.^

[/quote']

Yeah...

Go rant somewhere else.

Talk about your relationship here.

Stay on topic.

Or else you get warned.

I texted her saying I'll be looking foward to seeing her on Sunday. I left out the condoms part.

She texted back:

If she pulls the "I have this feeling that I see you more than just a friend"' date=' and you feel the same way, tell her you feel the same way.

(That is IF you feel you like her more than just a friend :P)[hr']

She texted back:

[/quote']

Yeah...

Go rant somewhere else.

Stay on topic.

Or else you get warned.

I was on topic, and I was talking about my relationship and how hard it would be for it to happen. >.> Read Plz

Well, anyway. If she pulls anything, just try to be nice I guess. I guess you're relationship depends on the night, lol.

She texted back:

[/quote']

Yeah...

Go rant somewhere else.

Stay on topic.

Or else you get warned.

I was on topic, and I was talking about my relationship and how hard it would be for it to happen. >.> Read Plz

Well, anyway. If she pulls anything, just try to be nice I guess. I guess you're relationship depends on the night, lol.

@ useless poster: Your post contributed to NOTHING.

@ Dark: I'm just using logic. Problem is, people don't use it in that time when they need it.

What? No focusing on the positive?

Sure you'll feel all "OMG I LIEK TIHS GURL AN DON WANNA RUIN DIZ NIGHT", but if you stay determined...(not stupid determined)...you could end up well. Don't look at her as just another girl. On contrast, she IS another girl, but the girl you want, right? Don't choke. Don't practice either over what you would want to talk about. (Maybe...have an idea, but don't think too hard. This isn't a date. :P) Planned is fail.

If she doesn't pull the "omg b mah boyfrien", just wait.

Now that you know that she MIGHT pull it, don't make it like "omg i knew it!"

go w/ teh flo'.

Other words: she isn't your gf and it isn't a date...you can't possibly drop the fudge cake.

(Is she single...that is something I didn't quite get.)

Le gasp!

Where is she anyway >_>

Banned.

Notice how inactive this thread is without her?

Anyways' date=' my life is good relationship wise. I'm single and good friends with both my exs.

Hehe~

[/quote']

wait til you're in high school. Even bestfriends you date for 5 days will stop talking to you. :]

I dated my best friend for 2 1/2 years and we're still close friends. You just suck at relationships. ;D

shut the f*** up.

update: Today was bad. Today was Beth's last day. She ignored me and wouldn't let me say goodbye. And it didn't help that I kissed that Brittany girl I went to homecoming with in front of her either... Well I came home and got on myspace and talked to her over myspace IM. things didn't go well and she deleted me from her friends, blocked my number, and is now refusing to talk to me ever again. Isn't that great? Losing the girl that you fell in love with completely and entirely? What a b****, right?

Still no word from Lea. Oh, and Brittany is leaving on Monday, so I'm out of luck there too, aren't I?

You kissed another girl in front of her.

Thus you did not love her.

Conclusion: You deserved it.

I did. Still do somewhere inside. Still no word from Lea, I'm not going to get one I dont think.

I need a new girlfriend. ;/

~Emo~ is back.

Great. Wonderful.

Great. <_<

So' date=' like, SAT's on Saturday. Did I tell you that already?

[/quote']

yeah, a million damn times.

------------------------------

Trolls, get the hell out of the thread. I'm sick of the likes of you.

Napoleon' date=' long time no see.

So my advice is trolling to you? :(

I feel butthurt.

Any advice for me?

[/quote']

too lazy to look back to see your problem.

And some of your advice is good. Your advice for me was genius, just I didn't find it useful to me at the moment, but it would've been for the best. :/

Well I haven't posted in a while due to a stupid virus on my computer.

But hmm as a turn of events go, everything is fine and dandy with me and Kev. Friday he hurt his knee again and I was pretty much worrying for him all day and since we wouldn't see each other for a week, I kissed him yesterday after school. So now I'll have to wait a week before I see him again.

Edit: Kevin is Mako's real name, But he doesn't like me saying his name on the web, but it's all good.

... Yeah.

UPDATE- Went to abortion clinic. Baby was aborted. I was inactive until l got that over with.

You monstar

Well' date=' it was their choice.

@Hunter: ~Emo~ is right.

Welcome back kitty.

[/quote']

The thing is that he was planning on having one a couple pages ago, and now he gets it by accidenta nd aborts it. Pretty stupid IMO

Archived