Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So no word from Lea yet. :/

I found out that my ex Kayla might want me back. I said "oh. thats nice" and stopped talking. I dont want her back. :/

Beth is moving tomorrow. By what logic does it make sense to keep pushing her moving date forward? Seriously. The hell is her problem? :/

Le gasp!

Where is she anyway >_>

Banned.

Notice how inactive this thread is without her?

Anyways' date=' my life is good relationship wise. I'm single and good friends with both my exs.

Hehe~

[/quote']

wait til you're in high school. Even bestfriends you date for 5 days will stop talking to you. :]

Le gasp!

Where is she anyway >_>

Banned.

Anyways' date=' my life is good relationship wise. I'm single and good friends with both my exs.

Hehe~

[/quote']

wait til you're in high school. Even bestfriends you date for 5 days will stop talking to you. :]

Eh, relationships never get to me anyway. I've been like that since I was born, literally.

If I lose the friends I date, I say, "It's their loss" and make more friends.

As easy as that~ But I'm a very good sweet talker and know the ways of being polite, and when I make a move, I make it swell. So keeping friends with those I date will never be a problem.

My generation of people are better then others =]

Le gasp!

Where is she anyway >_>

Banned.

Hehe~

[/quote']

I dated my best friend for 2 1/2 years and we're still close friends. You just suck at relationships. ;D

Le gasp!

Where is she anyway >_>

Banned.

Hehe~

[/quote']

I dated my best friend for 2 1/2 years and we're still close friends. You just suck at relationships. ;D

shut the funk up.

update: Today was bad. Today was Beth's last day. She ignored me and wouldn't let me say goodbye. And it didn't help that I kissed that Brittany girl I went to homecoming with in front of her either... Well I came home and got on myspace and talked to her over myspace IM. things didn't go well and she deleted me from her friends, blocked my number, and is now refusing to talk to me ever again. Isn't that great? Losing the girl that you fell in love with completely and entirely? What a jabroni, right?

Still no word from Lea. Oh, and Brittany is leaving on Monday, so I'm out of luck there too, aren't I?

Freddy is NOT a male version of kitty princess.

Explain please.

In the middle of a weird relationship right nao.

Care to elaborate?

Id rather not go into details so ill just say my best friends girlfriend has a thing for me. Its not an actual relationship but whatever.

Freddy is NOT a male version of kitty princess.

Explain please.

He's not a douche and isn't a fuckwit' date=' that good enough?

[/quote']

Yes

Le gasp!

Where is she anyway >_>

Banned.

Hehe~

[/quote']

shut the f*** up.

update: Today was bad. Today was Beth's last day. She ignored me and wouldn't let me say goodbye. And it didn't help that I kissed that Brittany girl I went to homecoming with in front of her either... Well I came home and got on myspace and talked to her over myspace IM. things didn't go well and she deleted me from her friends, blocked my number, and is now refusing to talk to me ever again. Isn't that great? Losing the girl that you fell in love with completely and entirely? What a b****, right?

Still no word from Lea. Oh, and Brittany is leaving on Monday, so I'm out of luck there too, aren't I?

You kissed another girl in front of her.

Thus you did not love her.

Conclusion: You deserved it.

Archived