Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

I can't stop thinking about her. I can't even concentrate on my school-work because I'm almost always thinking about her.

awww :smile:

dude' date=' that's cool. I feel exactly the same way about the girl I like.

you're not alone bro. you're not alone!

[/quote']

no you aren't alone.. i can't think for thinking about my boyfriend all the time.. =/

I got a question though

Ok I have my borfriend but i think i may be starting to like another guy, what should i do?

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't stop thinking about her. I can't even concentrate on my school-work because I'm almost always thinking about her.

[/quote']

no you aren't alone.. i can't think for thinking about my boyfriend all the time.. =/

I got a question though

Ok I have my boyfriend but i think i may be starting to like another guy, what should i do?

you mean, he might be heading towards the Pink Triangle?

what signs have you seen that might hint your boyfriend is playing for the other team?

Stop spamming damnit. Next time you go off topic I'll start dishing out warnings.

-.-

Dweller Started it Princey... D=

[/quote']

I got a question though

Ok I have my boyfriend but i think i may be starting to like another guy, what should i do?

what signs have you seen that might hint your boyfriend is playing for the other team?

are you suggesting that my b/f might be turning gay?

No I said I may like another guy not him... of course i wouldn't mind if he did.. =3

[/quote']

I got a question though

No I said I may like another guy not him... of course i wouldn't mind if he did.. =3

oh, my bad.

probably because I've been in situations like that.

well, examine how you feel about your boyfriend first. do you like him enough to stay with him?

uh, is the relationship going well?

[/quote']

I got a question though

oh, my bad.

well, examine how you feel about your boyfriend first. do you like him enough to stay with him?

Wait what huh meow?

You've been in a situation where you've almost turned gay?

I'm intrested now... tell me more... (It counts as Relationships right? Gay relationships...)

yeah i've been doing that..... -sigh- well i guess I'm already loosing faith in him... cuz he's a senior and this is his last year... and i've been told that he'd prolly leave me in college.... =(

[/quote']

I got a question though

oh, my bad.

Wait what huh meow?

You've been in a situation where you've almost turned gay?

I'm intrested now... tell me more... (It counts as Relationships right? Gay relationships...)

yeah i've been doing that..... -sigh- well i guess I'm already loosing faith in him... cuz he's a senior and this is his last year... and i've been told that he'd prolly leave me in college.... =(

I've never been in a gay relationship. Guys are such bastards.

I got 2 gay friends, and I wouldn't date neither of them.

Despite my will of being "open minded", I am, and always will be, a fan of the Vagina.

as what I meant, I dated a girl who turned out to be a lesbian. We are still best of friends though, mainly because, I am, as she puts it, "a lesbian with a dick". she might be Bi though, she likes to kiss and flirt with guys.

or she might be straight, she just won't admit it to me.

anyway...

well, if you guys do break it off, It would probably be a mutual decision. it usually ends that way. but just keep trying, you never know what might happen.

thx kitty she said lets take a break and five secs later all of my friends were saying srry one of the new girls gave me her number though

lolz that's good

@T.R.B Aww tough break *hug* I love you thought <3 in a friend way.. =D

@thewho: okey... that's awesome....

Yeah all the bis and lezbos love to flirt with me at my school idk why though =/

see? I don't have that problem...

because my gay friends are scary.

You're gay friends are scary but my Boyfriend is Scarier(People say =/ i don't see it)...

He's a football player... 200lbs. He's clingy and Protective.... and although he'd never admit it he get's jealous...and when he gets mad he's scary....

thx kitty she said lets take a break and five secs later all of my friends were saying srry one of the new girls gave me her number though

lolz that's good

Yeah all the bis and lezbos love to flirt with me at my school idk why though =/

You're gay friends are scary but my Boyfriend is Scarier(People say =/ i don't see it)...

He's a football player... 200lbs. He's clingy and Protective.... and although he'd never admit it he get's jealous...and when he gets mad he's scary....

wow, sounds like every other guy in my school :shock:

you ain't a man until you've been in drama club

I'm in music theory though...

lolz that's good

wow' date=' sounds like every other guy in my school :shock:

[/quote']

nah my school has Drama and we don't need a club ;P

i know im thinking about calling her

oh you should =D

lolz that's good

wow' date=' sounds like every other guy in my school :shock:

[/quote']

Theater kids are so ftw.

Archived