Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Not quite' date='

did Knights not fight for love, it always seemed to work out, the looser would back off as the Knight would always claim Mating privelleges.

[b']Coming up next on Animal Planet.. Will Kitty Princess lead potential Maters on or will she finally grow a pair and do the King of the Pride, Mako. [;[/b]

This isn't old times, this is new times and fighting is stupid.

@ bold [spoiler=pg-13]You think you're funking hilarious don't you? You ain't, some people take that to offense.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No' date=' just cheeky ^_^

grow up, people make comments like this all the time IRL, if you knew me in real I bet you would find I was a fairly decent person (:

[/quote']

Well People know better than to do this to me IRL. I get emotional at stuff like this, so what it okay.

stop argueing' date=' children.

[/quote']

See this post? Do you? Did you read it? You sure didn't listen to it.

Update:

I'm kinda happy with Lea as my girlfriend. Shes the good stability I need right now. I dont love her like I loved Beth, but I will in time. I realized that Lea is everything I could ask for and I'm shooting for something big. I'm content, I suppose.

Update:

I'm kinda happy with Lea as my girlfriend. Shes the good stability I need right now. I dont love her like I loved Beth' date=' but I will in time. I realized that Lea is everything I could ask for and I'm shooting for something big. I'm content, I suppose.

[/quote']

That's good. :)

Update:

I'm kinda happy with Lea as my girlfriend. Shes the good stability I need right now. I dont love her like I loved Beth' date=' but I will in time. I realized that Lea is everything I could ask for and I'm shooting for something big. I'm content, I suppose.

[/quote']

That's good. :)

Yeah, and hopefully I'll see her today. Maybe. If not, I'll see her next weekend.

I'm also very antisocial' date=' and I have a "I don't give a s***" attitude. And I am smart, but people call me a nerd out of envy. Despite all these drawbacks, I am still "attractive"? Am I missing something?

[/quote']

Same here.

Same here too...

I'm not, but I'm cool so who cares? =D

Kitties banned? FTW!

I broke up with my boyfriend Alex yesterday' date=' Friday the 13th. Aren't I the worst? =D

[/quote']

XD

why?

Cause I never liked him in the first place. I just couldn't reject somebody. Pretty bad, right? =D

TBH, if I didn't like a girl, she says she likes me, I'd tell her immediately that I don't like her. If this girl would be a friend of mine, I probably would've done the same thing you did. I can't say I blame you for not rejecting him.

I realized something. I like Lea alot, but I'm hardly ever going to see her. But I'm concentrated on making it work anyway. I didn't see her this weekend and I cant next weekend, so this is going to be a struggle.

I also feel like I'm letting her down. As much as I could ever love Lea, she cant have ALL of my heart. Because there's always going to be that spot for Beth, that she didn't want but I left for her anyway. I'm discontent with my relationship status but I'm going to stick it out.

:/

facebook convo I had.

Me: I feel like death NAME, can you please give me some indication that you don't actually hate me. I wanted a half decent conversation by at least Monday. If that's cool then say so. If not, don't bother replying.

Her: Glenn I don't even understand what's gone on here or how this has all escalated, I don't hate you, why would I?

And what happened wasn't even a big deal, I was just carrying on as normal, it was fine, I just really don't appreciate you making me feel like a jabroni glenn

Because whether you think it or not I was nothing but nice to you once we were friends and your making me feel like a horrible person when I haven't done anything. I think this is just extra stress that no one needs and I don't understand how its got like this

Me: I'm just handling it childishly NAME and I'm sorry, I don't have any experience at anything like this. If anything I just don’t want you feeling lousy or thinking I hold any ill feeling but I can't tell you anything because of how much of a douche I feel. I am sorry. I'm only really down recently because of the whole 1st stage warning, losing job, trip ban and other assorted what the fuckery. I'm sorry I'm so bad at this.

Her: Glenn tbh I didn't know what to say to that, iv had one of the worst weeks ever,

I just don't understand why all this is going on, I don't need this making me feel sheet aswell,

I get that all that stuff has happened but believe me I'm an unlucky one too. None of what happened what remotely my fault so you just can't blame me glenn.

I don't really know what to think of all this tbh

Me: NAME, even if I had something to blame you for, I wouldn't. I don’t work that way and don’t do that to people. I would've told you today but I didn't for two reasons; One, I'm apparently a coward and two, I got thrown out of the classroom. My main concern is you feeling bad, please don't let anything I've done bother you. If by some miracle I'm aloud to go to London, I doubt either of us wants to spend the whole 3 days feeling incalculably awkward.

Might get a reply, don't know for sure. And yes, my irl name is Glenn, don't call me it.

@ Huntar: I told you that getting away from the 2 was the best choice. :P

True. You did. :/

Lea said that we need to break up today and she'd talk to me about it over myspace later. I didn't get too attached but we were just talking about how we were going to pull through. :/

Kitties banned? FTW!

I broke up with my boyfriend Alex yesterday' date=' Friday the 13th. Aren't I the worst? =D

[/quote']

XD

why?

Cause I never liked him in the first place. I just couldn't reject somebody. Pretty bad, right? =D

Depends on how attached he was. If he cried/got pissed, awesome! xD

0_o IDK about you guys but everytime I read this thread I feel that my life must be pretty boring.o_0

Well I'm still with the same guy, we're both at the same university so there's enough time to see each other and things are flowing... Still have trust issues, unstableness and all but I guess that's normal. Since we're both willing to compromise it never ends too bad.^^

...yeah my love life's not that exciting.xD

Napoleon: Look bro, I don't know Lea or Beth but I think you should think about yourself first of all... Give yourself the time you need before jumping into the next bus or else you'll end up hurting her too.:/ You sure that Lea's not just there to hold you up? If she gives you stability it's good but not if it's the kind of stability that just keeps your mind away from Beth. And with waiting I don't mean a few days, but weeks, maybe even months, whatever. Being with someone because you don't want to stay alone mostly isn't going to do any good.:/ Of course she could find someone else while you're taking your time but that's how it works... Tell her that you have stuff to deal with and if she really likes you she's going to wait and help as a friend until you're ready and can really grow attached to her. The rest if just "half-assing" stuff.

IDK it just doesn't sound as if you wanted that relationship right now.:/

EDIT: Nevermind didn't see the last post. Well yeah guess that's the right thing to do for now but ask her to meet somewhere. Breaking up over myspace is shuddy. ._.

I hate myself.

I figured out that I got a boyfriend just because I was lonely.

Now time to plan a breakup.

*headshot*

Well at least you were wise enough to figure it out so that's good.

Glenn Felix: What's the convo about?0_o

Napoleon: Look bro' date=' I don't know Lea or Beth but I think you should think about yourself first of all... Give yourself the time you need before jumping into the next bus or else you'll end up hurting her too.:/ You sure that Lea's not just there to hold you up? If she gives you stability it's good but not if it's the kind of stability that just keeps your mind away from Beth. And with waiting I don't mean a few days, but weeks, maybe even months, whatever. Being with someone because you don't want to stay alone mostly isn't going to do any good.:/ Of course she could find someone else while you're taking your time but that's how it works... Tell her that you have stuff to deal with and if she really likes you she's going to wait and help as a friend until you're ready and can really grow attached to her. The rest if just "half-assing" stuff.

IDK it just doesn't sound as if you wanted that relationship right now.:/

EDIT: Nevermind didn't see the last post. Well yeah guess that's the right thing to do for now but ask her to meet somewhere. Breaking up over myspace is shuddy. ._.

[/quote']

I cant see this girl for the next week and a half. Stuff is in the way. :/ Still waiting for her to talk to me though...

Archived