Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

A few days after Beth leaves' date=' I'll probably ask Lea out. See how things go with that. I hope things work out in some good way...

[/quote']

This tells me that you don't care about Beth as much as you make it out to be.

Perhaps use Facebook? You can't have a real relationship, but your still in touch.

I do care about her. So f***ing much. But there's nothing else I can do but move on. I won't wait for a girl who I might never see again.

Then at least give yourself time to recover. Jump into another relationship now, and you could very well suffer from caring to much about Beth so much that the other girl does not have your full attention. In the end, it will give you problems and cause even more pain.

Please stop using the term love so loosely. It seems that most of you are suffering from infatuation or fake love. Then again, I won't judge, I know none of you.

-Relapse

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few days after Beth leaves' date=' I'll probably ask Lea out. See how things go with that. I hope things work out in some good way...

[/quote']

This tells me that you don't care about Beth as much as you make it out to be.

Perhaps use Facebook? You can't have a real relationship, but your still in touch.

I do care about her. So f***ing much. But there's nothing else I can do but move on. I won't wait for a girl who I might never see again.

Then at least give yourself time to recover. Jump into another relationship now, and you could very well suffer from caring to much about Beth so much that the other girl does not have your full attention. In the end, it will give you problems and cause even more pain.

Please stop using the term love so loosely. It seems that most of you are suffering from infatuation or fake love. Then again, I won't judge, I know none of you.

-Relapse

Dude, I know people who use it loosely. I know people who say it when they dont mean it. I mean it. Or did.

Something clicked to me today, that if things work out with us, then they will. But shes treating me like sheet now for no reason at all. I need to talk to her in the next week. I need to make her talk to me. But I need the guts to do it though, and that might take a day or two.

Jumping into another relationship isn't a good idea. And thats why I'm waiting a few days. I'm afraid that Lea wont get all the attention she deserves, but I'm going to try. I dont know how long I have before Lea stops waiting for me, so I'm going to run with it while I have the chance. I'll take it slow. I promise.

My Update: Well let's see if I had to explain my day in one word it would be; Melancholy.

Why? Simple. Okay rewind back to Monday, in my Math class, I was venting my anger on a note (that i wasn't gonna give anyone). And my teacher, that dam jabroni, took it and read it. Today I find out that she gave it to Mako's mothers, but his mom didn't do anything because he told her that I was venting and she agreed with him, yeah the note was that bad, I had like a cuss word in there and everything else.

Also today I got upset and a friend of mine started about if she can sit with me (and hopefully Mako) next semester. I'm having a hard time deciding because well for one, some of my friends Mako doesn't wanna be around because the tell him not to touch me when I don't mind it, and for the second, I can't really be all lovey dovey if I have one of my friends around to bother me. =/ So yeah.

And I don't know this whole deal with his parents, seriously. At first I thought I had them figured out and well I still do, but their methods are pissing me off, seriously. His mom lets him stand in front with me, and I see him after everyone of my classes, but she has people spying on him and we can't walk by the office together. It really blows here. I'm still in the denial stage, where I don't really know if I want to "let my guard down" meaning weither I want to bring my emotions back to their peak, but I'm scared if I do that then when I do it his mom will move him and I'll be crushed. I don't know. What I do know, is that I don't want to leave him.

*sigh* Dam I hate this drama, why oh why did I have to fall in love.

How is it yours always starts with

My Update:

One Word To Describe this:

Then something really sh*tty describing it,

Then something about love?

anyhows,

I'm in a relationship and I'm old enough to have sex

but how do I keep it exciting for as long as possible I mean everything is exciting but I just want to keep it that way (:

Hmm my day went well I believe. Friday the 13, unluck for most but it goes pretty good for me. This morning Mako and I hung out and I've walked with him to his classes, and everything. I love him sooo much, and next week everything should be fine, but suprises happen.

Your day went absaloutly fantastic because you walked with a boy to his classes and now you love him so much more so then last time because of this?

Um Yeah, it's called love, learn it or STFU.

Walking with him makes me funking happy, and it makes me warm and fuzzy insode. So Shut-up.

Hmm my day went well I believe. Friday the 13' date=' unluck for most but it goes pretty good for me. This morning Mako and I hung out and I've walked with him to his classes, and everything. [b']I love him sooo much[/b], and next week everything should be fine, but suprises happen.

First of all Kitty, calm down.

second of all, forst you started saying how much you and mako loved each other, then you were saying you thought you two should see other people, now you love him sooooo much again? im confused...

stop argueing' date=' children.

[/quote']

We're the same age :P you being only a few months older, how an I classified in the 'children' range, old man?

Hmm my day went well I believe. Friday the 13' date=' unluck for most but it goes pretty good for me. This morning Mako and I hung out and I've walked with him to his classes, and everything. [b']I love him sooo much[/b], and next week everything should be fine, but suprises happen.

second of all, forst you started saying how much you and mako loved each other, then you were saying you thought you two should see other people, now you love him sooooo much again? im confused...

It's all in the ever changing relationships my friend. I get confused sometimes too.

Remember the slut? Oh wait, the guys who know who I'm on about are banned. >_>

Anyway, to the people that follow the thread and saw my old post, I've started talking to Lucy again. I seriously think Harreh made me make up with her on purpose even if he denies it, because he put me in a situation where if I didn't talk to her then I looked like a dick. But oh well, I'm kinda happy about talking to her again and I remember how happy she made me. :\

I'm just gunna be her friend and see how this goes.

[/quote']

We're the same age :P you being only a few months older, how an I classified in the 'children' range, old man?

It's all in the ever changing relationships my friend. I get confused sometimes too.

Because you were acting like a child, my dear.

And srsly, you flip back and fourth about one guy more than I do with all the girls.

I don't even beleive in love.

Then you must be young. How old? I'm betting 10 or less.

You know what love is yet' date=' so don't question it until you have at least had some personal experience. Also you spell believe, not beleive, just so you know.

[/quote']

Your day went absaloutly fantastic because you walked with a boy to his classes and now you love him so much more so then last time because of this?

Um Yeah' date=' [b']it's called love[/b], learn it or STFU.

Walking with him makes me f***ing happy, and it makes me warm and fuzzy insode. So Shut-up.

Don't say one minute you believe in love the next you don't, kay.

[/quote']

Because you were acting like a child, my dear.

And srsly, you flip back and fourth about one guy more than I do with all the girls.

^^ So when girls act like children it's cute, when guys do it it's annoying.

I know but that's because i wuv him :D

I call Hypocrosy,

I have a girlfriend from England she is really beautiful and stuffz, a bit chavy has big boobies though :D but not like mega chav.

Anyhow I think she may be into this one guy because she keeps flirting with him and stuff, I threatened to beat the sh!t out of him if he doesnt stay away, that is how it's done in Mexico babeh ;], but I want to take a more rational aproach, suggestions.

I call Hypocrosy' date='

I have a girlfriend from England she is really beautiful and stuffz, a bit chavy [s']has big boobies though :D[/s] but not like mega chav.

Anyhow I think she may be into this one guy because she keeps flirting with him and stuff, I threatened to beat the sh!t out of him if he doesnt stay away, that is how it's done in Mexico babeh ;], but I want to take a more rational aproach, suggestions.

You had it right the first time. Beat the sheet out of him, then maybe Hunter will get the idea.

No, acting childish is always distasteful. :/

I call Hypocrosy' date='

I have a girlfriend from England she is really beautiful and stuffz, a bit chavy [s']has big boobies though :D[/s] but not like mega chav.

You had it right the first time. Beat the s*** out of him, then maybe Hunter will get the idea.

Thats what I do to guys who flirt with my girls. I have the idea, Sam. Dont be hostile because you're lonely. :)

I call Hypocrosy' date='

You had it right the first time. Beat the s*** out of him, then maybe Hunter will get the idea.

:D sure thing he is like 5ft and has no muscles aswell so no prob Px

I call Hypocrosy' date='

:D sure thing he is like 5ft and has no muscles aswell so no prob Px

Fighting solves nothing, it just makes people hate each other more. imo

Archived