Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

I...think I might be crushing on...a certain person...

I'm flattered' date=' but I dont feel the same way, Dweller.

Update..:

She didn't really talk to me the first half of the day and ignored me the second half. I still love this girl, dont get me wrong, but shes not making it easy for me. And I'm intent on being with her one day. Remember my friend Lea everyone? The one I crushed on back in September that we decided not to go out? She got transferred today to another school. Ironically, I find out today that she still likes me and with Beth ignoring me and all I'm kinda confused.

I want to be with Beth. I really do. I'd pick her over Lea any day. And I dont want Lea to be the [i']other girl[/i] so I'm sorta hesitant, ya know?

Mixed feelings. Im going to try to talk to Beth tomorrow morning. I'm hanging out with Lea this weekend and if things dont go the right way with Beth, things are going to go the right way with Lea.

No, its not cheating. Beth wants a break and says we shouldn't to be together like that. And Lea is fully aware of my situation with Beth. But it still feels like I'm being disloyal and almost cheating on both of them with eachother when I'm not.

Help?

Well...dump them both and get another.

That way, you won't hurt anyone in the future.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...So I hurt them both now so I dont have the chance to hurt them in the future and kill any chances of anything that may become of me being with either girl? lolno

Exactly what I thought after reading Dwellers last post. So anyone have any ideas of how I could sneak out of a 2nd story bedroom? I'll be able to make myself blend into most of the areas I plan on being in. I might ask my uncle.

Uugh.

I think me and Brit are done... Some long complicated story, that ended up getting my Uncle mad at me for something that was blamed on me. Then she tells my Hellspawned Father that "I hope he doesn't sleep over".

But that's all fine and dandy, I put her on a long leash knowing how she is. I'm not going to get upset over that. What I am upset about is that my inner wolf, lost a master.

Despite playing Tekken 6 all day, (fun game too); I don't know when I'll go back or even if I'll manage to sleep tonight.

~I'm back peoplez, my ban was revoked =3~

Anyway... Me and Mako are fine. His mom is trying to keep us apart but it ain't working.

It has been stressful today, but we'll pull through. Because I know how his parents feel and I understand their reasons. But hopefully with time they'll warm up to our relationship and accept his decision.

~I'm back peoplez' date=' my ban was revoked =3~

[b']Noez. now how will she learn brown nosing is badz?[/b]

Anyway... Me and Mako are fine. His mom is trying to keep us apart but it ain't working.

It has been stressful today, but we'll pull through. Because I know how his parents feel and I understand their reasons. But hopefully with time they'll warm up to our relationship and accept his decision.

Uugh.

I think me and Brit are done... Some long complicated story' date=' that ended up getting my Uncle mad at me for something that was blamed on me. Then she tells my Hellspawned Father that "I hope he doesn't sleep over".

But that's all fine and dandy, I put her on a long leash knowing how she is. I'm not going to get upset over that. What I am upset about is that my inner wolf, lost a master.

Despite playing Tekken 6 all day, (fun game too); I don't know when I'll go back or even if I'll manage to sleep tonight.

[/quote']

Awwwss Sorry to hear this Icy. =(

You know there will always be other masters to control you.

Just keep this in mind, things happen for a reason, she may have not been right for you, maybe destiny has another role for you to play.

[b']It has been stressful today, but we'll pull through. Because I know how his parents feel and I understand their reasons. But hopefully with time they'll warm up to our relationship and accept his decision.[/b]

I had a feeling your ban would be revoked.

I should've seen this coming.

Oh, an hai kitty.

[b']It has been stressful today, but we'll pull through. Because I know how his parents feel and I understand their reasons. But hopefully with time they'll warm up to our relationship and accept his decision.[/b]

Oh, an hai kitty.

Glad that all is well, kitty.

Now on update on my yummy life:

Alex and I has moved onto saying "I love you" all the time now and getting really close to eachother.

The problem?

...I barely like hanging out with him because I feel like my group of friends is so much more fun then his. I told him today that, "I'm going to hang with my original group. I miss being with them," and I have given him many signs that I love my friends and like being with them more then his group. I've offered combining us together, but that just won't happen.

I accept his friends and is quite close to a few of them, but either way, I guess I'll be switching off from time to time now. But today I barely talked to Alex, and instead, hung with my fabulous friends.

Oh, an hai kitty.

Glad that all is well, kitty.

Now on update on my yummy life:

Alex and I has moved onto saying "I love you" all the time now and getting really close to eachother.

The problem?

...I barely like hanging out with him because I feel like my group of friends is so much more fun then his. I told him today that, "I'm going to hang with my original group. I miss being with them," and I have given him many signs that I love my friends and like being with them more then his group. I've offered combining us together, but that just won't happen.

I accept his friends and is quite close to a few of them, but either way, I guess I'll be switching off from time to time now. But today I barely talked to Alex, and instead, hung with my fabulous friends.

the slightly illogical yet fitting term "br0's before h0's" applies to both genders. having your own group of friends is always the best thing to do, even if your partner is in a different one. just make sure not to make this person feel that you don't like them. just make sure to not prioritize one majorly over the other.

funk. God. Im like unstable right now. Its not even funny. Beth, the girl I love isn't leaving in February/March like we thought... instead shes leaving sooner. Her last day at my school is next Friday. NEXT FRIDAY!!!! God. I thought I was going to be ready for her to leave by then. But Im not now. I'm really not. She hasn't been talking to me. I can only assume shes trying to detatch herself from me before its way too late. I thought not being together was going to hurt. Then I thought her not talking to me hurt. But her leaving, is a pain that I dont think Im ready for..

Hmm an Update.

Well.. one word really describes it; Tense.

His parents was us seperated, and I'm debating on weither or not to let their wish be granted. I'm debating on ending it with him. I really am, but it's starting to get hard to decide. It really is. So, right now I won't do anything.

I stopped him from writing me a note in 4th block, and I've been distancing myself from him, so I don't know what I'm gonna do yet.

f***. God. Im like unstable right now. Its not even funny. Beth' date=' the girl I love isn't leaving in February/March like we thought... instead shes leaving sooner. Her last day at my school is next Friday. NEXT FRIDAY!!!! God. I thought I was going to be ready for her to leave by then. But Im not now. I'm really not. She hasn't been talking to me. I can only assume shes trying to detatch herself from me before its way too late. I thought not being together was going to hurt. Then I thought her not talking to me hurt. But her leaving, is a pain that I dont think Im ready for..

[/quote']

I can only imagine how you feel right now.

f***. God. Im like unstable right now. Its not even funny. Beth' date=' the girl I love isn't leaving in February/March like we thought... instead shes leaving sooner. Her last day at my school is next Friday. NEXT FRIDAY!!!! God. I thought I was going to be ready for her to leave by then. But Im not now. I'm really not. She hasn't been talking to me. I can only assume shes trying to detatch herself from me before its way too late. I thought not being together was going to hurt. Then I thought her not talking to me hurt. But her leaving, is a pain that I dont think Im ready for..

[/quote']

Hunter's feelings = Intense pain, he's probably close to bundling up a corner and crying his eyes out, he'll end up loosing his mind, and he'll be in a really bad mood for a while. I can imagine that's the bad thing about it.

Why discuss such things as relationships seriously with teenagers of young age?

It doesn't give us an excuse to troll and make up bullshit stories. Seriously, if anyone told you that, they are lying. We really want to strive to talk about our relationships openly and honestly, and tell the truth all the time.

It doesn't give us an excuse to troll and make up bullshit stories. Seriously' date=' if anyone told you that, they are lying. We really want to strive to talk about our relationships openly and honestly, and tell the truth all the time.

[/quote']

Although some people actually talk about their relationships truthfully(like me), I believe there is some BS on this thread

It doesn't give us an excuse to troll and make up bullshit stories. Seriously' date=' if anyone told you that, they are lying. We really want to strive to talk about our relationships openly and honestly, and tell the truth all the time.

[/quote']

Although some people actually talk about their relationships truthfully(like me), I believe there is some BS on this thread

*cough*PRINCESSKITTY*cough*

[/quote']

Hunter's feelings = Intense pain, he's probably close to bundling up a corner and crying his eyes out, he'll end up loosing his mind, and he'll be in a really bad mood for a while. I can imagine that's the bad thing about it.

...I was freaking out in biology today. I was like having a funking panic attack or something. I talked to my councilor and all and I felt alot better. Shes leaving next Friday. I can't make her talk to me. I can't make her love me. I can't make her miss me. But I can make her remember me and I have a week to make a strong impression, that could possibly be a last one. I'm 15, but I can honestly see myself with this girl, well for a long time, I'll say that to avoid lecturing. I dont know yet what I'm going to do, but I'll figure it out.

Things aren't going to work with Beth. I've given up on it even though I still love this girl. Maybe I'll be with her one day in the future, but not now. It doesn't work like that right now. Our story ends the way she wrote it. Not the way I tried to revise it... A few days after Beth leaves, I'll probably ask Lea out. See how things go with that. I hope things work out in some good way...

A few days after Beth leaves' date=' I'll probably ask Lea out. See how things go with that. I hope things work out in some good way...

[/quote']

This tells me that you don't care about Beth as much as you make it out to be.

Perhaps use Facebook? You can't have a real relationship, but your still in touch.

A few days after Beth leaves' date=' I'll probably ask Lea out. See how things go with that. I hope things work out in some good way...

[/quote']

This tells me that you don't care about Beth as much as you make it out to be.

Perhaps use Facebook? You can't have a real relationship, but your still in touch.

I do care about her. So funking much. But there's nothing else I can do but move on. I won't wait for a girl who I might never see again.

Archived