Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then try being more epic

Otherwise youre screwed

And no hiding in caves

That makes them even more paranoid. Then again, I could scare them into eliminating that rule by threatening to get a bf. It'd scare the $l-l!7 outta them. They don't know it, but I'm bi, so I wouldn't mind it to much.

Then try being more epic

Otherwise youre screwed

And no hiding in caves

That makes them even more paranoid. Then again' date=' I could scare them into eliminating that rule by threatening to get a bf. It'd scare the $l-l!7 outta them. They don't know it, but I'm bi, so I wouldn't mind it to much.

[/quote']

next time, spell Sh*t or just post it. That "clever" way of typing it made me waste 1.5 seconds on a word-_-''

Then try being more epic

Otherwise youre screwed

And no hiding in caves

That makes them even more paranoid. Then again' date=' I could scare them into eliminating that rule by threatening to get a bf. It'd scare the $l-l!7 outta them. They don't know it, but I'm bi, so I wouldn't mind it to much.

[/quote']

next time, spell Sh*t or just post it. That "clever" way of typing it made me waste 1.5 seconds on a word-_-''

Fine. I will. It will freak them out.

Then try being more epic

Otherwise youre screwed

And no hiding in caves

[/quote']

Fine. I will. It will freak them out.

But yeah talk to them without complaining that helps

..update:

I went to Beth's yesterday. We hung out, played guitar, listened to music, and talked to her. Made out a bit of course but there are alot of issues. She told me she shouldn't be with me because she has to move and we'd get hurt if she did and we were going out. I told her I didn't care and blah blah blah. I need to work on this. Slowly but surely. I love really really like and care about this girl and she loves me but she just doesn't want to get hurt again.. Im sitting here head-over-heels for this girl and I'm susposed to just back off? I've come too far just to up and quit. Like, I've dated a few girls in my time. But Beth is the only one who makes me feel like this. Me being with her just feels, like so right. I cant really explain it.

I want her to be mine. Right at this moment, thats all I want. Im not going to be happy without this girl. And me pretending isn't going to work out...

If you troll me, I swear to God you're going down. You can get on me about love and that sheet, I dont care. You can get on me about how shes making the right decision and I'm just taking it wrong, I dont care. I know what I want..

I knew the story wasn't going to end happily. But I at least thought there was going to be a story.

So what am I going to do? I'm going to start writing the story that I was told shouldn't be written.

..update:

I went to Beth's yesterday. We hung out' date=' played guitar, listened to music, and talked to her. Made out a bit of course but there are alot of issues. She told me she shouldn't be with me because she has to move and we'd get hurt if she did and we were going out. I told her I didn't care and blah blah blah. I need to work on this. Slowly but surely. I [s']love[/s] really really like and care about this girl and she loves me but she just doesn't want to get hurt again.. Im sitting here head-over-heels for this girl and I'm susposed to just back off? I've come too far just to up and quit. Like, I've dated a few girls in my time. But Beth is the only one who makes me feel like this. Me being with her just feels, like so right. I cant really explain it.

I want her to be mine. Right at this moment, thats all I want. Im not going to be happy without this girl. And me pretending isn't going to work out...

If you troll me, I swear to God you're going down. You can get on me about love and that s***, I dont care. You can get on me about how shes making the right decision and I'm just taking it wrong, I dont care. I know what I want..

I knew the story wasn't going to end happily. But I at least thought there was going to be a story.

So what am I going to do? I'm going to start writing the story that I was told shouldn't be written.

Write a book and enjoy whatever time you have left with her

Then try being more epic

Otherwise youre screwed

And no hiding in caves

[/quote']

have they seen your account on here if they did i think they would

Then try being more epic

Otherwise youre screwed

And no hiding in caves

[/quote']

Even if they have, I think this is the first time I've said anything about it in a post. I'm constantly deleting my pms too, so they won't know what I'm talking about. Besides, when I hear someone walking towards me while I'm on YCM, I go to the TCG forum.

Then try being more epic

Otherwise youre screwed

And no hiding in caves

[/quote']

Even if they have, I think this is the first time I've said anything about it in a post. I'm constantly deleting my pms too, so they won't know what I'm talking about. Besides, when I hear someone walking towards me while I'm on YCM, I go to the TCG forum.

wow thats smart but you will have to tell them some time

Then try being more epic

Otherwise youre screwed

And no hiding in caves

[/quote']

I might once I get through college, move out, and find some place to live. I don't wanna to be kicked out.

Then try being more epic

Otherwise youre screwed

And no hiding in caves

[/quote']

I might once I get through college, move out, and find some place to live. I don't wanna to be kicked out.

good choice

Question: Would you rather be single and able to get with many women with no repercussions (STD's and stuff aside) or be tied down to one person even though when you go to college you'll never see each other again?

i say keep it going till college and cut it off, unless u can deal with a long distance relationship.

Being a playah and being in a relationship both have there ups and downs.

I...think I might be crushing on...a certain person...

I'm flattered' date=' but I dont feel the same way, Dweller.

Update..:

She didn't really talk to me the first half of the day and ignored me the second half. I still love this girl, dont get me wrong, but shes not making it easy for me. And I'm intent on being with her one day. Remember my friend Lea everyone? The one I crushed on back in September that we decided not to go out? She got transferred today to another school. Ironically, I find out today that she still likes me and with Beth ignoring me and all I'm kinda confused.

I want to be with Beth. I really do. I'd pick her over Lea any day. And I dont want Lea to be the [i']other girl[/i] so I'm sorta hesitant, ya know?

Mixed feelings. Im going to try to talk to Beth tomorrow morning. I'm hanging out with Lea this weekend and if things dont go the right way with Beth, things are going to go the right way with Lea.

No, its not cheating. Beth wants a break and says we shouldn't to be together like that. And Lea is fully aware of my situation with Beth. But it still feels like I'm being disloyal and almost cheating on both of them with eachother when I'm not.

Help?

Archived