Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kitty got banned? Sweeeeeet.

Anyway, I'm a bit down tbh. I don't really feel like explaining it but it's safe to say rejection is a jabroni. Especially when you kill off a friendship in the process. If I’m being optimistic then I still have a chance but I figure I should give up and move on, not really what I want to do but w/e.

I miss kitty' date=' and the trolls kept this place from being boring. Kitty is permabanned unless if Chaos Pudding or another mod decides to shorten the ban. The reason of the ban is because [b']she admitted to double accounting[/b]. Mako isn't banned.

Sorry to hear that Felix.

pics or it didn't happen

I miss kitty' date=' and the trolls kept this place from being boring. Kitty is permabanned unless if Chaos Pudding or another mod decides to shorten the ban. The reason of the ban is because [b']she admitted to double accounting[/b]. Mako isn't banned.

pics or it didn't happen

At most, I can show you a screenshot.

[spoiler=Chaos Pudding said so]nyv485.jpg

Sorry, I didn't get the pm from her. I asked Chaos Pudding, and that's what he said. If you want a screenshot of her admitting to double accounting, ask Chaos Pudding for one.

pics or it didn't happen

Sorry, I didn't get the pm from her. I asked Chaos Pudding, and that's what he said. If you want a screenshot of her admitting to double accounting, ask Chaos Pudding for one.

seems good enough. ill believe that

[spoiler=Why kitty got banned]

pics or it didn't happen

I have a feeling that this thread will die out without kitty posting in it.

I beleive so too xD

But now we can focus on the more decent relationships~

Orihime' date=' anything interesting with you?

[/quote']

I'm not trying to brag or anything, but some girl was flirting with me the other day in Borders. She was kinda cute too. Unfortunately, my grandfather was on the other side of the bookshelf, so I didn't say much. She liked manga too.

She walks over to the shelf that's 2-3 feet to my right, and "accidentally" knocks 3-4 manga off of the shelf when she grabbed some manga off of the shelf. I'm reading Code Geass and in a terrible mood, so I ignore her and continue reading Code Geass. She then walks over to the end of the row, "accidentally" knocks over 2 naruto "fatheads," 3-4 manga, and 2 naruto card tins. The naruto "Fatheads" fall towards me, so I pick them up and put them on the shelf. She blushes and remains quiet for a moment. She then blushes again and says "Oops, I'm a klutz," and she blushes once again.

No' date=' hes waiting like 4 months until he can see her instead of asking his parents to take him there

[/quote']

You don't get it do you? 1: If I asked, my parents would know what I'm planning on doing, wouldn't take me there, and probably wouldn't let me go to my little cousin's B-Day party where I would see Hannah again. Their "no gf until you're 18" rule is VERY strict.

I beleive so too xD

[/quote']

I'm not trying to brag or anything, but some girl was flirting with me the other day in Borders. She was kinda cute too. Unfortunately, my grandfather was on the other side of the bookshelf, so I didn't say much. She liked manga too.

She walks over to the shelf that's 2-3 feet to my right, and "accidentally" knocks 3-4 manga off of the shelf when she grabbed some manga off of the shelf. I'm reading Code Geass and in a terrible mood, so I ignore her and continue reading Code Geass. She then walks over to the end of the row, "accidentally" knocks over 2 naruto "fatheads," 3-4 manga, and 2 naruto card tins. The naruto "Fatheads" fall towards me, so I pick them up and put them on the shelf. She blushes and remains quiet for a moment. She then blushes again and says "Oops, I'm a klutz," and she blushes once again.

No' date=' hes waiting like 4 months until he can see her instead of asking his parents to take him there

[/quote']

You don't get it do you? 1: If I asked, my parents would know what I'm planning on doing, wouldn't take me there, and probably wouldn't let me go to my little cousin's B-Day party where I would see Hannah again. Their "no gf until you're 18" rule is VERY strict.

So going to that party and telling her is not getting you a gf? Sure hiding it until they find out is much better

I beleive so too xD

[/quote']

[/quote']

So going to that party and telling her is not getting you a gf? Sure hiding it until they find out is much better

*facepalm*

As of now, they think I'll wait because they want me to. If I say anything to them about going somewhere like her uncle's house, then they'll realize I'm not waiting.

Now, do you think I'd rather wait 4 months, or 1-2 years. Now do you understand?

orihime' date=' shut up and do w/e you want. You don't need parent's permission to ask a girl out.

[/quote']

Technically, if they find out I'm screwed. You see, like I've said before, my parents are divorced, and I live with my mom and grandparents. So, if they get mad enough, they can send me to my dad's house in Florida, and my dad is a terrible person. Let's just say that my dad makes Freddy Krueger look like a saint.

Archived