Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm ending it with Mako' date=' I'm not changing my mind. His parents aren't moving him but they won't let us be together happily. And the pain will be too much, so I think it's time to move on. =/

[/quote']

I'm not sure that was smart or not for once o.o...

But I guess maybe it can start up again in the future. But for now, may it carry well.

I'm ending it with Mako' date=' I'm not changing my mind. His parents aren't moving him but they won't let us be together happily. And the pain will be too much, so I think it's time to move on. =/

[/quote']

But I guess maybe it can start up again in the future. But for now, may it carry well.

Would you rather me cry because I cannot be with him? It'll hurt worse when they keep him away from me. No this is the End, I'll move on, find someone else, or I'll just stay lonely.

[/quote']

Would you rather me cry because I cannot be with him? It'll hurt worse when they keep him away from me. No this is the End, I'll move on, find someone else, or I'll just stay lonely.

Move on or be lonely, we can't control your life. =/

kitty princess@ Your decision is your decision' date=' you can't ask what to do on a situation like this to 13 years old people in a Forum of a kid card game.

[/quote']

You know, seeing how Kitty Princess acts, she will, and probably will again in the future.

[/quote']

i love how much drama and action your life is constantly in. almost like fiction

[/quote']

i love how much drama and action your life is constantly in. almost like fiction

Actually, it seems there's too much drama, I assume Kitty is just making it up for attention. Wouldn't be the first time on YCM that a person makes up stories for attention.

Archived