Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After l moved back with my parents she said it isn't working...

3 YEARS we've been going out... And l love her... I NEVER' date=' EVER thought that she felt this way... I thought we'd be happy. TOGETHER...

[/quote']

did she get mad because you moved back with your parents? that's sort of stupid on her part, no offense.

Kind of...

When we lived together we were happy, but then l moved back with my mother. All of a sudden she dosent want to talk and now this.

Yesterday l 'talked' to her over the phone, but l was crying and snot was coming out my nose so l was constantly sniffing. She didn't understand what l was saying. Ever seen a man cry like a helpless child?

She called me pathetic and hung up.

Kind of...

When we lived together we were happy' date=' but then l moved back with my mother. All of a sudden she dosent want to talk and now this.[b']She's an Idiot[/b]

Yesterday l 'talked' to her over the phone, but l was crying and snot was coming out my nose so l was constantly sniffing. She didn't understand what l was saying. Ever seen a man cry like a helpless child? I have seen a man cry like a child and beg like one too, and I understand your pain

She called me pathetic and hung up.<- You really don't want me commenting on this

Seriously If she's gonna be that big of a jabroni about it, you shouldn't worry too much. I mean I understand you love her, but if she's gonna be all jabroniy about it, and not try to understand why you move back in with your parents, then she wasn't worth having. =/ I am sorry to hear this though.

Kind of...

When we lived together we were happy' date=' but then l moved back with my mother. All of a sudden she dosent want to talk and now this.

Yesterday l 'talked' to her over the phone, but l was crying and snot was coming out my nose so l was constantly sniffing. She didn't understand what l was saying. Ever seen a man cry like a helpless child?

She called me pathetic and hung up.

[/quote']

If that's the case.

My first thoughts would be she has been cheating on you.

It's not that easy... I don't want to forget her. Call me ignorant' date=' but this breakup really make me want her so much more...

I'll cry my heart out if that meant she'll at least listen to my reasonings...

[/quote']

Well there are reasons to why she could be mad at you. I mean usually a guy doesn't move out of a house. She may have though you were cheating on her. You should first get yourself pulled together and after that call her and nicely explain your reasoning, which is?

OK' date=' so this morning I found out my girlfriend's brother died from a tragic car accident. So I went over to her house to go give her sympathy. When I got there, she was gone. So I decided to go back to my house and play Call of Duty; World at War. A few hours later, still playing Call of Duty, I get a text from my girlfriend saying, 'OMG WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOT COME OVER?1?!!?!! I WAS WAITING FOR HOURS!@!@@'. I then text her back saying, 'Wait, I'm playing Call of Duty.' A few minutes later she texted me back and said, 'YOU THINK YOUR STUPID XBOX IS MORE IMPORTANT THAT MY BROTHER DYING?!' I say, 'Sarah, I don't own a XBox. I'm on my PS3.' She then stopped from there and I continued my game of Nazi Zombies. After I was done I checked and saw I had a voice mail. It was Sarah. She broke up with me over the voice mail saying I think Call of Duty is more important to me than her brother dying. I never once said anything about that. So I decided to go over to her house to clear things up. She wasn't home. And when I got back home, I realized I went to the wrong house this morning. And that's why she wasn't there.

So YCM, can you help me pl0x?

[/quote']

We need another trolling session, and freaking quick, too.

---

I'm saying this with all honesty right now: if you say you are going to suicide in this thread, don't expect me to help you. Expect me to wait for you to suicide, even though you aren't going to. Icyblue warns people like CeDeFiA, but fails to see people who say they are going to suicide are also trolling.

I want to explain that the 'living together' bit is too much' date=' i'm only 17 and i'm not in college yet.

I don't think she's cheating on me... I hope not... No, she's not, i'm sure...

[/quote']

Then compose yourself and call her again. If she loves you she'll understand

I want to explain that the 'living together' bit is too much' date=' i'm only 17 and i'm not in college yet.

I don't think she's cheating on me... I hope not... No, she's not, i'm sure...

[/quote']

Then compose yourself and call her again. If she loves you she'll understand

Alternatively, if you actually have an ounce of feelings for her, you should be able to.

And if you ever doubt someone you supposedly "love", chances are you don't love them.

Dark' date=' l swear to god, i'm NOT in the f*cking mood for your trolling right now.

I'll try again later... I hope l don't start... Well, you know...

[/quote']

Yeah.... keep telling yourself that you won't get upset...

But i agree with Darky partly, If the girl didn't shed a tear for you, then chances are... you know.

*Sigh...*

I REALLY hope that's not the case...

I hope it's not either. =/

I really do, wait this may be kinda stupid to ask but was she on her time of da month? I mean girls are know to get alittle extra jabroniy and alittle extra agressive during their.... you know.

Archived