Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TBH it's not screwing up his life' date=' it's screwing up his [b']current[/b] relationship life so don't feel too bad.

He threatened to commit suicide... Cried his eyes out, and is hurt.. I think I screwed up his life too.

I know people like this,

they feel like they are but havent got the guts to (no offence, he hasn't) and then Cry and cry at the very thought of ending there lives.

C'mon' date=' that parents are MEEEANN, not mean, MEEEANN!!

Are you telling the true?

[/quote']

I'm not lieing, I have a pick of mako and myself together if it would help.

*sigh* Nothing Can express what I feel' date=' because I am too emotionaly upset to explain in words. Yesterday Mako told his parents that he loved me.

Today might have been his last day at my school, and I avoided him, because if it was, I didn't wanna be with him, because it would only make the suffering more intense.

[/quote']

BS,

please tell me you're not implying that his parents would make him move school because of you.

Yep. Exactimundo. Pretty Much.

but he says he won't get transfered, but I don't have any hopes that he'll stay. I've pretty much given up...

so he won't get out of the city? or will he?

I dun't live in a city, I live in the south, like South south. We dun have cities here. I live in a Town. and the farthers they can move is is the county next to the one I live in. I live in GA, USA.

How did his parents react to him saying that he loves you? Oh, and you do realize that by hiding your love for mako from them, it makes them realize that you're afraid of them if they find out. If you'd tell them, they'd think you're not afraid of them. It should be the last thing you need to do to show your parents and his parents that they can't stop your love for each other. It should work.

I can't tell him parents, I am scared. But I get to nervous, I freeze up. I was going to talk to him mom today, but I didn't! I'm pathetic. :cry:

I meant you should tell your parents. Chances are, they'd tell his parents.

Also, you're not pathetic. TBH, when I tell Hannah how I feel about her, and if they overhear me or find out somehow, they'd be just a mad as your parents and mako's parents.

@bold: Do you want me to get my a$$ beat? The only reason his parents understood is because they are cousins just as me and him are. But.. weither or not we are the same, they may not want that for their son, and I can't argue with them, because I know what we'll have to face; criticism. But I personally don't care what I have to face, I love him. Those 3 words have soo much passion, so much emotion behind them. I hope/pray that his parents will understand and let us stay together, otherwise... =/ It's the End Of Everything

kitty princess' date=' even though I think your stories are complete bullcrap, I love them. It's actually quite funny, once you read the whole thing through. :3

[/quote']

*thinks up a smart comment but doesn't say because I don't need another warning*

GTFO and leave it alone Darky-boy.

If you love him' date=' talk to his parents. If you don't, you don't really love him.

[/quote']

I will, Monday, if I can... But i should've today... but... I couldn't... I was scared... nervous... and I didn't wanna make things worse for him. I regret it now :(

C'mon' date=' that parents are MEEEANN, not mean, MEEEANN!!

Are you telling the true?

[/quote']

I'm not lieing, I have a pick of mako and myself together if it would help.

*sigh* Nothing Can express what I feel' date=' because I am too emotionaly upset to explain in words. Yesterday Mako told his parents that he loved me.

Today might have been his last day at my school, and I avoided him, because if it was, I didn't wanna be with him, because it would only make the suffering more intense.

[/quote']

BS,

please tell me you're not implying that his parents would make him move school because of you.

Yep. Exactimundo. Pretty Much.

but he says he won't get transfered, but I don't have any hopes that he'll stay. I've pretty much given up...

so he won't get out of the city? or will he?

I dun't live in a city, I live in the south, like South south. We dun have cities here. I live in a Town. and the farthers they can move is is the county next to the one I live in. I live in GA, USA.

How did his parents react to him saying that he loves you? Oh, and you do realize that by hiding your love for mako from them, it makes them realize that you're afraid of them if they find out. If you'd tell them, they'd think you're not afraid of them. It should be the last thing you need to do to show your parents and his parents that they can't stop your love for each other. It should work.

I can't tell him parents, I am scared. But I get to nervous, I freeze up. I was going to talk to him mom today, but I didn't! I'm pathetic. :cry:

I meant you should tell your parents. Chances are, they'd tell his parents.

Also, you're not pathetic. TBH, when I tell Hannah how I feel about her, and if they overhear me or find out somehow, they'd be just a mad as your parents and mako's parents.

@bold: Do you want me to get my a$$ beat? The only reason his parents understood is because they are cousins just as me and him are. But.. weither or not we are the same, they may not want that for their son, and I can't argue with them, because I know what we'll have to face; criticism. But I personally don't care what I have to face, I love him. Those 3 words have soo much passion, so much emotion behind them. I hope/pray that his parents will understand and let us stay together, otherwise... =/ It's the End Of Everything

If you're so scared of them, just have mako there,as he would protect you. If you're so afraid that they'll try to hurt you, have his sister/his sister's bf drive mako 2 your house, and when/if they'd try to hurt you, run to the vehicle and get the l-l3l_l_ outta there. Then you could report them to the government.

Having an unbanned account is no fun.

Hey kitty princess' date=' your a filthy whore who should really just stop being a pussy and kill herself. Because we all know your life isn't worth living. Go suck mako's dick.

[/quote']

We don't even know if Mako exists.

Having an unbanned account is no fun.

Hey kitty princess' date=' your a filthy whore who should really just stop being a pussy and kill herself. Because we all know your life isn't worth living. Go suck mako's dick.

[/quote']

iLol'ed

+1.

I hung out with Beth today and I'm doing it tomorrow as well. :) Im liking this girl.

Hung out as friends, or as boyfriend/girlfriend?

Okay' date=' who agrees that kitty's and mako's relationship is just over dramatic and should stop being such a big deal here?

*raises hand*

[/quote']

I don't think it's overdramatic. But I do believe she is overdramatizing it.

Its either that or she's making that bad, because of her own insecurities.

Okay' date=' who agrees that kitty's and mako's relationship is just over dramatic and should stop being such a big deal here?

*raises hand*

[/quote']

She makes it that way. Its much less dramatic irl i'm sure.

I hung out with Beth today and I'm doing it tomorrow as well. :) Im liking this girl.

Hung out as friends' date=' or as boyfriend/girlfriend?

[/quote']

As a romantic-interest. I'll ask her out either tomorrow or Monday.

OK, so this morning I found out my girlfriend's brother died from a tragic car accident. So I went over to her house to go give her sympathy. When I got there, she was gone. So I decided to go back to my house and play Call of Duty; World at War. A few hours later, still playing Call of Duty, I get a text from my girlfriend saying, 'OMG WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOT COME OVER?1?!!?!! I WAS WAITING FOR HOURS!@!@@'. I then text her back saying, 'Wait, I'm playing Call of Duty.' A few minutes later she texted me back and said, 'YOU THINK YOUR STUPID XBOX IS MORE IMPORTANT THAT MY BROTHER DYING?!' I say, 'Sarah, I don't own a XBox. I'm on my PS3.' She then stopped from there and I continued my game of Nazi Zombies. After I was done I checked and saw I had a voice mail. It was Sarah. She broke up with me over the voice mail saying I think Call of Duty is more important to me than her brother dying. I never once said anything about that. So I decided to go over to her house to clear things up. She wasn't home. And when I got back home, I realized I went to the wrong house this morning. And that's why she wasn't there.

So YCM, can you help me pl0x?

OK' date=' so this morning I found out my girlfriend's brother died from a tragic car accident. So I went over to her house to go give her sympathy. When I got there, she was gone. So I decided to go back to my house and play Call of Duty; World at War. A few hours later, still playing Call of Duty, I get a text from my girlfriend saying, 'OMG WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOT COME OVER?1?!!?!! I WAS WAITING FOR HOURS!@!@@'. I then text her back saying, 'Wait, I'm playing Call of Duty.' A few minutes later she texted me back and said, 'YOU THINK YOUR STUPID XBOX IS MORE IMPORTANT THAT MY BROTHER DYING?!' I say, 'Sarah, I don't own a XBox. I'm on my PS3.' She then stopped from there and I continued my game of Nazi Zombies. After I was done I checked and saw I had a voice mail. It was Sarah. She broke up with me over the voice mail saying I think Call of Duty is more important to me than her brother dying. I never once said anything about that. So I decided to go over to her house to clear things up. She wasn't home. And when I got back home, I realized I went to the wrong house this morning. And that's why she wasn't there.

[/quote']

Yes I can. By warning you.

Trolling is for morons. So kindly take this thread seriously.

OK' date=' so this morning I found out my girlfriend's brother died from a tragic car accident. So I went over to her house to go give her sympathy. When I got there, she was gone. So I decided to go back to my house and play Call of Duty; World at War. A few hours later, still playing Call of Duty, I get a text from my girlfriend saying, 'OMG WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOT COME OVER?1?!!?!! I WAS WAITING FOR HOURS!@!@@'. I then text her back saying, 'Wait, I'm playing Call of Duty.' A few minutes later she texted me back and said, 'YOU THINK YOUR STUPID XBOX IS MORE IMPORTANT THAT MY BROTHER DYING?!' I say, 'Sarah, I don't own a XBox. I'm on my PS3.' She then stopped from there and I continued my game of Nazi Zombies. After I was done I checked and saw I had a voice mail. It was Sarah. She broke up with me over the voice mail saying I think Call of Duty is more important to me than her brother dying. I never once said anything about that. So I decided to go over to her house to clear things up. She wasn't home. And when I got back home, I realized I went to the wrong house this morning. And that's why she wasn't there.

[/quote']

You're retarded. If your story is true, you're retarded. If it is just you trolling, you're retarded. :3

*raises hand*

[/quote']

At this point it's dramatic. I focus on my relationships problems... Sorrieh. But we do have our awesome moments, Like when we kiss or hold hands or play around. But right now it's very dramatic, because our lives are in the hands of his parents.... and the decision could go 2 ways.. with many stipulations.. =/ and that's what I'm worried about.

*raises hand*

[/quote']

At this point it's dramatic. I focus on my relationships problems... Sorrieh. But we do have our awesome moments, Like when we kiss or hold hands or play around. But right now it's very dramatic, because our lives are in the hands of his parents.... and the decision could go 2 ways.. with many stipulations.. =/ and that's what I'm worried about.

inb4youprovedthepoint

But yeah, my life sounds like a soap opera when you write it out. And its almost as bad in real life. Thats the sad part. x_x

*raises hand*

[/quote']

inb4youprovedthepoint

But yeah, my life sounds like a soap opera when you write it out. And its almost as bad in real life. Thats the sad part. x_x

Orly? Please write it, I love soap operas. ^^

I mean Hunter, this is the moment of truth, if his parents choose to allow us to continue loving, I will be forever grateful. But if his parents don't and move him, I'll understand their reason. Because with Cousin relationships comes criticism and whatnot. But if his parents realise that we don't care about what anyone says and that we love each other, then we should be okay... I mean he cried and begged to his parents!

*raises hand*

[/quote']

inb4youprovedthepoint

I mean Hunter, this is the moment of truth, if his parents choose to allow us to continue loving, I will be forever grateful. But if his parents don't and move him, I'll understand their reason. Because with Cousin relationships comes criticism and whatnot. But if his parents realise that we don't care about what anyone says and that we love each other, then we should be okay... I mean he cried and begged to his parents!

...and i thought that my life was a soap opera. :/ all i can say is i wish you luck but right now, I could care less cuz whether its a yes or no your 'love' isn't going to stop and you'll be writing here 4 times a day about how you love and miss him and will be with him one day.

*raises hand*

[/quote']

inb4youprovedthepoint

...and i thought that my life was a soap opera. :/ all i can say is i wish you luck but right now, I could care less cuz whether its a yes or no your 'love' isn't going to stop and you'll be writing here 4 times a day about how you love and miss him and will be with him one day.

Nah, I've promised myself, that if he got moved I would go on with my life. I would find me another boyfriend, and be happy. I have wallowed in depression and despair once before, and I don't want to again. If Mako gets moved, it's the end of our relationship.

[/quote']

You're retarded. If your story is true, you're retarded. If it is just you trolling, you're retarded. :3

If you post makes sense you're retarded. If your post doesn't make sense you're retarded.

Kitty, your problem is very simple.

Dump him. He's causing you too much stress.

Archived