Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Update:

Ok. Yesterday I got closer with Beth. I found out she was moving in February to Texas. I explained that it'd kill me and we started talking and she told me that she loved me and wanted to be with me and all that jazz. I was like OSHI- and like "if you like me that much then dump your little boyfriend" and she said it was more complicated than that. So now today she seemed more distant from me even though last night and i was really confused. I want to be with her. I really do' date=' and from what she said last night, she wants to be with me too, but she wont leave Adam for some retarded reason like him starting stuff if she were to break up with him and all. Im in the process right now of making it clear that i'm not going to sit around for a girl that i'm not going to have, especially when she has limited time left before she has to leave. God, I have no freakin' clue what to do.

[/quote']

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kitty Princess is what a guy who held a lecture in my school once called the "Shy Girl" or something like that.

She clings on to a guy that shows her interest because no one has ever done that before. She thinks he's the one and will never leave him.

That is until someone else shows her more attention and she "falls madly in love" with him.

Totally called it.

Kitty Princess is what a guy who held a lecture in my school once called the "Shy Girl" or something like that.

She clings on to a guy that shows her interest because no one has ever done that before. She thinks he's the one and will never leave him.

That is until someone else shows her more attention and she "falls madly in love" with him.

Totally called it.

Like I said. >=)

Well how can I start? Um, Mako is a B*****d.. He got onto my YCM profile (He has my password I gave it to him) and deleted a friend of mine's name from my friend list. So I sent him a very very "colorful" PM. And he wasn't at school today for some reason, not sure and I don't really care. But if he shows up again he's in trouble and I'm very mad at him right now.

Well how can I start? Um' date=' Mako is a B*****d.. He got onto my YCM profile (He has my password I gave it to him) and deleted a friend of mine's name from my friend list. So I sent him a very very "colorful" PM. And he wasn't at school today for some reason, not sure and I don't really care. But if he shows up again he's in trouble and I'm very mad at him right now.

[/quote']

Didn't you say, in this very thread, for more than 50 pages, constantly, that you love Mako and you will only love him, and forever, and you'll get married to him, and you want to run away for (not from) him?

I know it was a run-on sentence.

Well how can I start? Um' date=' Mako is a B*****d.. He got onto my YCM profile (He has my password I gave it to him) and deleted a friend of mine's name from my friend list. So I sent him a very very "colorful" PM. And he wasn't at school today for some reason, not sure and I don't really care. But if he shows up again he's in trouble and I'm very mad at him right now.

[/quote']

Didn't you say, in this very thread, for more than 50 pages, constantly, that you love Mako and you will only love him, and forever, and you'll get married to him, and you want to run away for (not from) him?

That was before he started treating me like personal property. He's gotta understand I am not nor ever will be kept like some house pet. >=/ He is my boyfriend yes, be he doesn't have to be so dam possessive of me.

[/quote']

That was before he started treating me like personal property. He's gotta understand I am not nor ever will be kept like some house pet. >=/ He is my boyfriend yes, be he doesn't have to be so dam possessive of me.

You seem more possessive than he is. You also seem like you're a complete jabroni to him. You treat him like sheet, yet when the tables are turned you can't handle it.

[/quote']

You seem more possessive than he is. You also seem like you're a complete b**** to him. You treat him like s***, yet when the tables are turned you can't handle it.

+1 rep

Agreed with that all the way. Dismal i wish you were my older brotha'

[/quote']

All he did was delete one friend...

Geez, calm down.

Archived