Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Update:

Today in the morning I talked to Beth for the entire duration of it. She straight up walked away from Adam 3 times to talk to me and whatnot. She got a little peeved today that I didn't text her but that was only because my phone was being retarded. :/ I have off school tomorrow and Friday and I wont get to see her. Kinda a bumber. I'm falling head over heels for this girl' date=' and shes not even mine yet. But with any luck she will be soon. I can only pray.

Honestly, I can get a girlfriend at any time. I know girls that like me, but thats not my issue. Right now there's only one girl I want and its killing me with her indecision and all. This girl has one more week to make up her mind before I stop waiting for her. Times running short and I'm not going to waste the time she does have waiting for her to make up her mind.

[/quote']

Meh. =/ I see your point. But girls don't exactly like deadlines.

Im not going to waste my time.

If she is worth it, I'd say wait. But I don't know your situation. I've gotten my own situation to worry about.

My heart is torn between two guys. >.<

No you're not. Your heart is telling you to stay with abusive/scary Kevin. Emo guy is just a crush.

Anyway, she IS worth it. But I'm not going to wait for a girl I'll never have. I've done it before and it wasn't pretty.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update:

Today in the morning I talked to Beth for the entire duration of it. She straight up walked away from Adam 3 times to talk to me and whatnot. She got a little peeved today that I didn't text her but that was only because my phone was being retarded. :/ I have off school tomorrow and Friday and I wont get to see her. Kinda a bumber. I'm falling head over heels for this girl' date=' and shes not even mine yet. But with any luck she will be soon. I can only pray.

Honestly, I can get a girlfriend at any time. I know girls that like me, but thats not my issue. Right now there's only one girl I want and its killing me with her indecision and all. This girl has one more week to make up her mind before I stop waiting for her. Times running short and I'm not going to waste the time she does have waiting for her to make up her mind.

[/quote']

Meh. =/ I see your point. But girls don't exactly like deadlines.

Im not going to waste my time.

If she is worth it, I'd say wait. But I don't know your situation. I've gotten my own situation to worry about.

My heart is torn between two guys. >.<

No you're not. Your heart is telling you to stay with abusive/scary Kevin. Emo guy is just a crush.

Anyway, she IS worth it. But I'm not going to wait for a girl I'll never have. I've done it before and it wasn't pretty.

Actually the guy I like ain't emo. He likes me too. >.< HELP I seriously am torn here.

well do what you think is best Hunter

WELL' date=' you have 2 options.

1 - Stick with dependable, scary, drives you up the wall Mako

2 - Go after the new guy who will probably involve much less drama.

[/quote']

Yeah I know, But there are complecations

Like what? Do tell.

1. Mako found out and I'm in trouble

2. Mako is jealous and knows where this other guy lives

3. Mako can hurt someone, if he wanted.

[/quote']

Like what? Do tell.

So you just gave me three reasons why you should break up with Mako for the other guy and proved my point.

[/quote']

Like what? Do tell.

So you just gave me three reasons why you should break up with Mako for the other guy and proved my point.

But i don't know the other guy IRL yet.

inb4internetrelationshipsdon'twork

It's not a internet relationship.

[/quote']

Like what? Do tell.

How are you in love with another guy who you haven't even met yet?

[/quote']

Like what? Do tell.

How are you in love with another guy who you haven't even met yet?

Um.. hard to explain. xD

But I just do okay.

This all reminds me of a time, about a hundred pages back or so, when Kitty swore to everyone that she would love only Mako and no one else. :P

It's kinda funny how things change, eh Kitty?

If you easily fall for some other guy(s) at any given time, then I dont think you like/love Mako at all. I think he's just another crush you had/still have.

=P

This all reminds me of a time' date=' about a hundred pages back or so, when Kitty swore to everyone that she would love only Mako and no one else. :P

If you easily fall for some other guy(s) at any given time, then I dont think you like/love Mako at all. I think he's just another crush you had/still have.

=P

[/quote']

*sigh* I know, But then me and this guy started talking, and we were already close and well Mako found out and is mad at me, and I told him I had mixed feelings, so I'm on probation with him. I do love him, but I love this other guy too... -urgh- Stupid feeling, I hate these girly lovey-dovey feeling

This all reminds me of a time' date=' about a hundred pages back or so, when Kitty swore to everyone that she would love only Mako and no one else. :P

=P

[/quote']

I thought I smelt contradiction. That's why I came here, only to be presented with a contradiction lacking salt. It says 2 tablespoons of salt, not teaspoons.

SAT's still aren't over yet, but people are asking me to study together. Is it okay to have two girls in the same room, even though both asked me to study with them?

EDIT: Don't answer three-some, I already contemplated that.

SAT's still aren't over yet' date=' but people are asking me to study together. Is it okay to have two girls in the same room, even though both asked me to study with them?

EDIT: Don't answer three-some, I already contemplated that.

[/quote']

..what other option is there?

Dont talk to guys you dont know personally like that. He might end up looking like Haris.

Or they might end up looking like a whoreHunter.

If any guy looked like Hunter i'd be in Heaven! =3

Hunter is Smexi, but I could sompare him to some other boys and he would be like every other nonimportant guy.

@Dark: OMG two girls at a time, just watch out, a fight might break out.

a fight might break out

They don't even know each other' date=' it's just that both of them invited me to study, and I have little time, so I invited BOTH of them to my house.

[/quote']

I sense a three-some, good luck a use protection, we don't need any Dark juniors anytime soon. ^^

Archived