Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well shouldn't it be common sense? Be with the one you love?

I mean if she hasn't done it already then obviously she needs a push in the right direction.

Shouldn't it be common sense to word it nicely? Sit down and talk to her nicely about her boyfriend situation.

In the heat of the moment you don't think nice.

I mean if she hasn't done it already then obviously she needs a push in the right direction.

Shouldn't it be common sense to word it nicely? Sit down and talk to her nicely about her boyfriend situation.

No' date=' in the heat of the moment [i']YOU[/i] don't think nice. I've been in the SAME situation and I worded it much nicer.

No' date=' in the heat of the moment [i']YOU[/i] don't think nice. I've been in the SAME situation and I worded it much nicer.

Look. Put it in my perspective. I like this girl alot. She "loves" me and wants to be with me as much as I want to be with her. Shes still with boyfriend. Hes the only thing in your way and all he does is treat her like sheet and make her upset. What would YOU tell her to do?

Hmm. I'm too lazy the look back to see what you are talking about.

Anyway, My Update: Tomorrow Mako is going to be funking mad. Because I got to close for comfort with another guy and well- yeah I felt the guilt today and will face Mako tomorrow and I will tell him the truth, even though the truth will probably get me hurt. Eh. -.-;

Look. Put it in my perspective. I like this girl alot. She "loves" me and wants to be with me as much as I want to be with her. Shes still with boyfriend. Hes the only thing in your way and all he does is treat her like s*** and make her upset. What would YOU tell her to do?

I would sit her down in private and talk to it about her. Tell her that you really want to be with her, but she still has a boyfriend. Try and make her realize--in a nice manner, that is--how shitty her boyfriend treats her. Ensure her that she deserves better, but don't come off too pushy. Don't be like, "YOU NEED BETTER. I AM BETTER. DATE ME."

Wow Dismal, That little, "You need Better" thing that's very nice, but if it's what the girl needs. Hunter maybe you should drop your perpective and try something new.

My Update: Mako's gonna be mad at me tomorrow, when I tell him that I was unloyal to him. I feel very guilty now, and I'ma tell him tomorrow what happened between me and another guy. -.-;

Look. Put it in my perspective. I like this girl alot. She "loves" me and wants to be with me as much as I want to be with her. Shes still with boyfriend. Hes the only thing in your way and all he does is treat her like s*** and make her upset. What would YOU tell her to do?

I would sit her down in private and talk to it about her. Tell her that you really want to be with her, but she still has a boyfriend. Try and make her realize--in a nice manner, that is--how shitty her boyfriend treats her. Ensure her that she deserves better, but don't come off too pushy. Don't be like, "YOU NEED BETTER. I AM BETTER. DATE ME."

I didn't say it like that, i subtly implied it and she knows. But for some reason in the emptiness of her mind she is staying with Adam.

I didn't say it like that, i subtly implied it and she knows. But for some reason in the emptiness of her mind she is staying with Adam.

Well, there really isn't too much you can do about it. You can try talking to her and telling her the "you deserve better" thing. You can even try talking to her friends and try to convince them that you're better for her than her current boyfriend. Pretty much the only thing you can do right now is talk to her and wait. It's all a waiting game at this point.

Hunter must be still running after the same girl correct?

Daum. Well Dismal is right.

But there is one other thing that she may be feeling. She may like this boy, Adam while she likes you. And she doesn't want to leave him, she may fear that you won't treat her any better than he does. I'm just sayin'.

Self Example: I feel that way too, I'm torn between two boys, one who I love and don't want to leave and one who I like enough to want. So you see, she may be in a similar situation.

While in the 'waiting game' Hunter, you gotta consider what she is feeling over everything.

Dark' date=' Zeroshot, OMGAKITTY, Niashi Inumaki, and Dismal Euphony all banned for 1month.

Niashi and Dismal may contact me to lessen the punishment. The rest are non-negotiable.

I myself am fond of this thread, and you all have been told and warned by Hunter [b']NUMEROUS[/b] times to knock it off. So if you want to do that behavior, do it on another forum.

thanks Icy :)

@kitty- If your afraid that he's going to hurt you because "too close for comfort" with another guy, you know something's wrong. Yeah, he can be angry, but if hes going to hurt you, you need to stay away from him.

Well, I talked to her. She knows i'm not gonna wait for her forver and she has no idea yet what she is going to do. She reassured me that she loved me and blah blah blah but I'm not wasting my time over a girl that might not be mine. I like this girl and all but i'm not going to be her back-up guy. Either she gets with me within the next 2 weeks or not at all. Thats the longest I'll wait.

@kitty- If your afraid that he's going to hurt you because "too close for comfort" with another guy' date=' you know something's wrong. Yeah, he can be angry, but if hes going to hurt you, you need to stay away from him.

[/quote']

Easiler said than done, he annoyed the heck outta me this morning, because he was worried.

@kitty- If your afraid that he's going to hurt you because "too close for comfort" with another guy' date=' you know something's wrong. Yeah, he can be angry, but if hes going to hurt you, you need to stay away from him.

[/quote']

Easiler said than done, he annoyed the heck outta me this morning, because he was worried.

OH YEAH. ISN'T THAT WHAT I SAID A LONG TIME AGO??? OHYA I REMEMBER NAO.

Well' date=' then tell him to calm down. tell him you think he is going to hurt you. Or, tell some friend that you can count on to help you out if things look like that they're going to get violent.

[/quote']

Yeah, but I've now determined that I will lie, it'll save my a$$ and he doesn't need to know really. =o

[/quote']

I know, I know, But i didn't know temptation would sneak up on me, causing me a bad decision when it comes to other guys. =3 Can I help it really? Sexy guys catch my attention.

Well' date=' then tell him to calm down. tell him you think he is going to hurt you. Or, tell some friend that you can count on to help you out if things look like that they're going to get violent.

[/quote']

Yeah, but I've now determined that I will lie, it'll save my a$$ and he doesn't need to know really. =o

[/quote']

I know, I know, But i didn't know temptation would sneak up on me, causing me a bad decision when it comes to other guys. =3 Can I help it really? Emo guys catch my attention.

Fixed. You know it's true. xD

I'm just waiting until February (when I'll see Hannah again), so I can tell her how much I love her and care about her.

I'll try to get her im username, and we can talk via im, and then (without my mom or grandparents knowing,) we could "coincidentally" see each other at the mall near her house. My grandparents take me to that mall all the time anyways.

[/quote']

[/quote']

I know, I know, But i didn't know temptation would sneak up on me, causing me a bad decision when it comes to other guys. =3 Can I help it really? Sexy guys catch my attention.

BillyMays.gif

Nah, but srsly, I want to ask this girl out but I'm like... what if she doesnt want to go out with me and rejects me and it's dumb but thats how these things always go..

OMG!!! I'm Pissed off now.

Okay His mom is a funking jabroni.

Today, My situation:

This morning everything was fine between me and Mako, except he was mad at me for what happened yesterday, but he forgave me easily. And since today was a drama concert as well as my birthday, I decided to buy myself a present, so i bought myself a concert ticket. And I gave him a dollar, and he bought him a ticket. Well homeroom came around, and we went to the concert. We sat beside each other, and his mom came and got him. =( He left with her and I've been worried, but he gave his friend a note to give me and well everything is okay, I think he lied and we just have to stay far away from each other for a while. Love, heh it's troublesome, but worth it indeed. So I'm hoping that everything will be fine. And I blame myself, If I hadn't given him the money, he wouldn't have went, if he wouldn't have went his mom wouldn't have gotten him. -sigh- But as due to his wishes, I won't let this get to me and I'll stay positive.

[/quote']

[/quote']

Temptation shouldn't sneak up on you. You're a terrible girlfriend.

Just kidding, but seriously... If you're committed to him you shouldn't let sexy guys catch your attention. I'm not saying you shouldn't be attracted to them because that's just human nature; however, you shouldn't let yourself get too close to those "sexy guys". You're just going to end up hurting him and whatnot.

Update:

Today in the morning I talked to Beth for the entire duration of it. She straight up walked away from Adam 3 times to talk to me and whatnot. She got a little peeved today that I didn't text her but that was only because my phone was being retarded. :/ I have off school tomorrow and Friday and I wont get to see her. Kinda a bumber. I'm falling head over heels for this girl, and shes not even mine yet. But with any luck she will be soon. I can only pray.

Honestly, I can get a girlfriend at any time. I know girls that like me, but thats not my issue. Right now there's only one girl I want and its killing me with her indecision and all. This girl has one more week to make up her mind before I stop waiting for her. Times running short and I'm not going to waste the time she does have waiting for her to make up her mind.

Update:

Today in the morning I talked to Beth for the entire duration of it. She straight up walked away from Adam 3 times to talk to me and whatnot. She got a little peeved today that I didn't text her but that was only because my phone was being retarded. :/ I have off school tomorrow and Friday and I wont get to see her. Kinda a bumber. I'm falling head over heels for this girl' date=' and shes not even mine yet. But with any luck she will be soon. I can only pray.

Honestly, I can get a girlfriend at any time. I know girls that like me, but thats not my issue. Right now there's only one girl I want and its killing me with her indecision and all. This girl has one more week to make up her mind before I stop waiting for her. Times running short and I'm not going to waste the time she does have waiting for her to make up her mind.

[/quote']

Meh. =/ I see your point. But girls don't exactly like deadlines.

Update:

Today in the morning I talked to Beth for the entire duration of it. She straight up walked away from Adam 3 times to talk to me and whatnot. She got a little peeved today that I didn't text her but that was only because my phone was being retarded. :/ I have off school tomorrow and Friday and I wont get to see her. Kinda a bumber. I'm falling head over heels for this girl' date=' and shes not even mine yet. But with any luck she will be soon. I can only pray.

[/quote']

Im not going to waste my time.

Update:

[/quote']

Im not going to waste my time.

If she is worth it, I'd say wait. But I don't know your situation. I've gotten my own situation to worry about.

My heart is torn between two guys. >.<

Archived